Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, I’m loving the fact that B&L clearly read all of this. I don’t support them but I feel for Lucy. I guess for them it’s a sliver of hope that there is people out there trying to stop the constant bullying towards them

Reactions: 7
Forget having a bee in your bonnet. Who put

Nikki apparently is being done as she was blackmailing someone with nude pics of a teenage girl. All to do with the devils den crap. No idea if there’s any truth in it just what I’ve heard when scrolling lives
Oh wow !! Soooo karma 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that made me laugh! Come on kirsty kids are home from school they need you to save them!!!
I had one on Animal Crossing earlier and the other was on Minecraft. I had to scream at the dog and neck a gallon of Mystic Medley Monster Energy just to keep myself calm.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Forget having a bee in your bonnet. Who put

Nikki apparently is being done as she was blackmailing someone with nude pics of a teenage girl. All to do with the devils den crap. No idea if there’s any truth in it just what I’ve heard when scrolling lives
The start of this was meant to say…. Never mind having a bee in your bonnet. Who put a slug in your coffee. No idea why it deleted the last bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.