Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Danny? They keep mentioning him!
he's another vulnerable person who they all like to pick on, him and his girlfriend vicky were in some drama a while back (can't remember what it was about now). they're just two walking targets for trolls sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 7
he's another vulnerable person who they all like to pick on, him and his girlfriend vicky were in some drama a while back (can't remember what it was about now). they're just two walking targets for trolls sadly
The vulnerable are always the targets for bullies.
F*cking pondlife. And yes crusty clam your included in that

Reactions: 6
Sure it was summat to do with dannys mrs vicky hitting him?? But as usual they all pile in on them. It was when lauren was lucys mod and friend

Reactions: 6
Sure it was summat to do with dannys mrs vicky hitting him?? But as usual they all pile in on them. It was when lauren was lucys mod and friend
think you're right, i remember there was a live a while back where the police came round. i think it was danny's cousin or something holding the phone when they came and the officer told him to end the live, gobby porsche was in the guest box and convinced him to keep the live on "for his safety", he ended up doxxing himself to about 2k people

Who remembers the lives before she was well known they’d (her & Dave) would be farting on the lives all the time

• Wow
  • Haha
I prefer Betty to Beggy 🤣🙌

Apparently a 15 year old but again no solid proof
This is what I've been saying I've seen no.proof how has kirsty not been done for malicious communications and why does every one say shes protecting kids sat on a sofa smoking calling people pedos is not protecting kids notice she dont go after purple aki with his pefo life matter campaign because hes not vunrable

Reactions: 9
"hey princess rubes, why don't you go read what people's saying about you on tittle tattle" 💀 thanks for the (sort of) shoutout bryan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.