Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to pause my life I can't keep up. I feel like I've got a bit on the side juggling all this in a 24 hour day 🤯🤣
So is she not live because she's on rest days or had her warning issued 🤫😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loving lucys mods getting involved with the tattle shout outs!
I defo have evidence kirsty has been told by police to stay off but i cant show u its an ongoing case... only those close to me know haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot stand Cara. Her voice goes straight through me as does her screechy singing. She’s got a nerve talking about anyone after the comments she’s made too.

Reactions: 9
Hey tattlers,

Apologise for the lack of posting, I’ve been working. Have I missed much?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cara i cannot stand!!! I dunno whats happening with nikkinakkinoo? She started all this with amber!
Its weird that they want in lives even when blocked so they come on someone elses phone to talk through another phone!! Reeks of desperation!!

Reactions: 8
Hey tattlers,

Apologise for the lack of posting, I’ve been working. Have I missed much?
No sightings of the caked *in dirt* crusader today. I’m considering making something like the Batman sky beam in order to summon her. For when my kids are in imminent danger…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I may of said cara sounded like a goose on speed… 😇
And mega promoted us
Cara i cannot stand!!! I dunno whats happening with nikkinakkinoo? She started all this with amber!
Its weird that they want in lives even when blocked so they come on someone elses phone to talk through another phone!! Reeks of desperation!!
Who is this Nikki? I hear about her in lives but I’ve never come across her live or anyone live with her?

Reactions: 1
Forget having a bee in your bonnet. Who put
Nikki apparently is being done as she was blackmailing someone with nude pics of a teenage girl. All to do with the devils den crap. No idea if there’s any truth in it just what I’ve heard when scrolling lives

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No sightings of the caked *in dirt* crusader today. I’m considering making something like the Batman sky beam in order to summon her. For when my kids are in imminent danger…
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that made me laugh! Come on kirsty kids are home from school they need you to save them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.