Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😲 have you seen Lisa's live?? She's proved Misty was in fact Cindy and playing both sides!!

Lisareal12
No we don't know how to find her.
BUT OMG 😲 THATS BIG NEWS but we guessed that anyway at least now we know for sure.

Omg 😲 have you seen Lisa's live?? She's proved Misty was in fact Cindy and playing both sides!!

Lisareal12

I got SS. Will post in a bit
Is she offline now can't find her

Reactions: 3
Oooh so misty is playing both sides,

Playing mod for Lucy and telling Lisa she’s a rogue on kirstys group page.
Then telling Kirsty it’s the other way round… choose a side misty pie
And she calls everyone else snakes 🐍 🐍

No we don't know how to find her.
BUT OMG 😲 THATS BIG NEWS but we guessed that anyway at least now we know for sure.

Is she offline now can't find her
No, still live

Reactions: 4
Louise, Suzanne, cupcake, Cindy, misty…. All are misty

misty was telling Lisa everything from the fb page

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how for the first time in days this page has gone super quite now I can maybe get catching up on the last 12 pages I still have to read 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m watching and loving all the tattle accounts 😂. I can’t comment on the live or I’ll out myself haha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.