Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because according to them L&B don’t have the right to buy anything. It’s pathetic
Couldn't agree more. I mean people have even ordered taxis for L&B too, the people who work in those businesses are losing out on money because people think it's funny. It's not funny. Just because you want to ruin L&B's lives, does NOT mean you have to ruin businesses. Those taxi drivers could've turned down another run because they'd already accepted L&B's. And their ringleader as it were, thinks it's funny that the businesses are affected too.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more. I mean people have even ordered taxis for L&B too, the people who work in those businesses are losing out on money because people think it's funny. It's not funny. Just because you want to ruin L&B's lives, does NOT mean you have to ruin businesses. Those taxi drivers could've turned down another run because they'd already accepted L&B's. And their ringleader as it were, thinks it's funny that the businesses are affected too.
Exactly this. It’s childish and pathetic. They all honestly need to get a grip and get back to reality. Messing with peoples lives/businesses isn’t a joke. How would they feel if it was them

Reactions: 3
The whole buisness ringing, sending taxis etc is pathetic. Acting like a bunch of children. It really has an affect on the businesses. Are they going in to Tesco and threatening to dox people in there. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Exactly this. It’s childish and pathetic. They all honestly need to get a grip and get back to reality. Messing with peoples lives/businesses isn’t a joke. How would they feel if it was them
Great minds!

Reactions: 3
Sorry for ranting, it ALL frustrates me so much, the language, doxing, 'protecting children', more doxing, businesses, going to people's houses, the whole thing of 'evidence', it's a joke. They're all bloody jokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The whole buisness ringing, sending taxis etc is pathetic. Acting like a bunch of children. It really has an affect on the businesses. Are they going in to Tesco and threatening to dox people in there. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Great minds!
Could you imagine 'oh you served B in here last week, did you know they're n0nces and you just served him. How dare you, I hope you lose our job etc' I could literally imagine it and that's how awful it all is!

Can anyone see my posts please? Not sure if I can comment anymore?
I can see you Glitter

Reactions: 5
God could you imagine 🤣🤣
Honestly! That's how I expect them to be after the way they've ALL behaved on those small businesses trying to make a living. What business is going to look at a name and go 'I need to check this out to see if they're legit?'. They wouldn't, they'd go 'Another order, brilliant, I'll get that out ASAP'

Reactions: 6
Honestly! That's how I expect them to be after the way they've ALL behaved on those small businesses trying to make a living. What business is going to look at a name and go 'I need to check this out to see if they're legit?'. They wouldn't, they'd go 'Another order, brilliant, I'll get that out ASAP'
Exactly. These buisness owners have bills to pay and families to feed aswell. So making people boycott them because of a customer is just pathetic. Do they expect the owners to background check all their customers? 🤣

Exactly. These buisness owners have bills to pay and families to feed aswell. So making people boycott them because of a customer is just pathetic. Do they expect the owners to background check all their customers? 🤣
If I owned a business, I'd be grateful of the business coming in, I wouldn't check anyone or anything unless the police told me too, that would be it

Thanks so much. Yes I agree they should not be targeting small businesses because it takes a lot to set up a business to begin with. To lose even 1 customer can have a big effect on them. You can not check who your customers are nor should you have to.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t agree with anything that they do! Small business are innocent and only trying to make a god damn earning ffs!! I’ve seen it time and time again L&B orders get cancelled because the company has had that much 💩

As I have said Lucy freely puts this information out there. Don’t you think what you do on here is classed as bullying?. The way you come for people you don’t know. But yet you chose to go at us because we wish to do something positive.
How are you doing something positive? Enlighten me some more. To me all I see is some middle aged women constantly bullying L. And not just L, but other people too. You aren't raising awareness, if L&B are what you say they are then all I see you doing is promoting groomers rather than raising awareness. You women are vile and as for Chloe, she needs to stop as it won't help her upcoming court case will it. Youre constantly doxxing innocent people. Since your 'raising awareness' is there a possibility you could ask Amber for the actual truth

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.