Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's this absolute shite about coin master? 😂 do they not realise how easy it would be to just make an account in lucy's name? seriously it's actually a bit worrying how stupid these people are

Reactions: 8
Can we just all agree this is now a huge game for internet clout?

I genuinely despise Lucy and would love to see her off social media for so many reasons but again she’s driven by gifts and clout

all these others have no interest in the real police investigation as there too busy ruining it.

Reactions: 13
As if a real paedophile grooming children would do so from their real Facebook accounts with full name and picture, knowing they are posted everywhere and being watched. Come on now Krusty Minions, you can't be serious.

Reactions: 8
Just rushed back with my glass of wine in hand  happy birthday @Wibblywoo And happy belated birthday @Anti_Beggy_Mitchells this bottle (not glass) is for you both 🍷😁❤

So now I need to play catch up AGAI🙈N

Well spotted! I didn't even notice that when I saw it 
But they can be best friends with L&B and be in their TT LIVES didn’t you know this already as its raises awareness and PROTECTS THE CHILDREN 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for Lucy in thinking that BamBam is the real BamBam. Yesterday BamBam was no where to be seen, had two positive lives, no one getting unblocked and this evening soon as BamBam was back Lucy was getting trolled to high heaven and her block list was being removed... Whoever is behind that account is a sad individual for letting her get trolled like that.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what that is all about and who is the one that is putting information out at 7pm and then how do they know that??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.