Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever that girl Chloe is up in court I believe someone said March well she could find that the judge gives her a court order not to use the Internet. That other girl BanterQueen just got 8 weeks in jail so Chloe could be joining her there.

Reactions: 12
Whenever that girl Chloe is up in court I believe someone said March well she could find that the judge gives her a court order not to use the Internet. That other girl BanterQueen just got 8 weeks in jail so Chloe could be joining her there.
I didn’t think of that imagine she gets a order to stay off 😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell can she catch it without going anywhere? I’ve been trying to catch it for some time off work but nope 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t worry I’m joking. Could do with a week off though. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only just noticed I have been blocked on my normal TT account by Miss Kovid Krusty, new acc made!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is chlo up in court for

Reactions: 6
I’ve had such a busy weekend (I’ve spent most of it drunk to be quite honest) 😂. Can someone give me a brief recap please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only just noticed I have been blocked on my normal TT account by Miss Kovid Krusty, new acc made!
I do wonder is Crusty now going through her TT account and having a massive clear out of followers? 🤔😂 which is silly as everyone just makes up a new one and then ghost watches.

I would think it's harassment and insighting hate crimes
Yes that charge should of been added on with the malicious communication charge and it might yet be added on as it would make sense also.

Reactions: 7
tit, how did I miss mouthpiece making an appearance! I noticed she didn't stay long. I'd like to know how they think that any case would stand in court after all the stunts they've pulled. I hope they're all done!! Idiots! Grown women acting like kids. Misty, kirsty, chloe etc. How are you not embarrassed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’ve had such a busy weekend (I’ve spent most of it drunk to be quite honest) 😂. Can someone give me a brief recap please?
Misty came in saying to ask questions, we did. She ‘answered’ one thing and it wasn’t even the answer to our question. We asked loads more and she’s not returned and since then has deleted her account.
K’s not been live and has since posted saying she’s got COVID.
Apart from that, nothing much just the usual chit chat on L&B, K&co and what they’ve all done.

I don’t think I’ve missed anything

Reactions: 7
Well it's clear to see that some of the members of the FB page are getting irritated as theyre now constantly getting blocked off Ls lives. But again one of the admins have been doxxing Bryan's FB profile but has stated it's an exception to dox this time around.
Wasting police time again as they've been sending in yet more screen recordings of L dueling a 16 year... How is it they're allowed to go live with 16 year olds but L can't. Hate the one rule for one another rule for others. I'm not a supporter of L but ill state it again, it's nice to see her having some positive lives while the Krusty Clan are no where to be seen. Seems she's picked some really good mods this time around

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.