Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theres a TT account called rogue mod or something and they show when they’re unblocking, I don’t think it’s Bryan.
I see that account and sent it to L on WhatsApp, she sent me a voice note saying it wasn’t any of her mods??? And she didn’t understand the videos so I did try and warn her

Reactions: 3
I do find it rather funny that L has been living her best life the past 2 days, she's getting on with her day, chatting to her fans, naming pet bunnies for people, eating her fave sweets etc. Meanwhile..... The entire Crusty Crew are hiding, scared to even come and say hi, just for a few seconds. There is a moral to this story.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see that account and sent it to L on WhatsApp, she sent me a voice note saying it wasn’t any of her mods??? And she didn’t understand the videos so I did try and warn her
Yeah she’s convinced that none of her mods are rogue and won’t be told otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can you let her know that there has been a mod today banning people that are supporting her so they can't support her anymore

Reactions: 2
Yep! Then start a petition saying how bad Social Services are 🤦🏼‍♀️ they wouldn't remove children if there wasn't a good reason.
I'm not a fan of SS at all. I was only a few weeks old when it all happened. They got something wrong with me, and after it was resolved and nothing came of it, they never apologised. I'd of been horrified if I got the wrong end of the stick like they did

• Heart
I dont think it was lucy that rang social on kirsty she doesnt know any of kirstys info to do that.
Lisas mate was behind thr cindy lou acc and louise p acc THIS IS MISTY! She was mates and modded for lisa for a time.
I think its bryan blocking!! He hates her having mates. She had no mods on and people going for being nice, its bryan ......

Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of SS at all. I was only a few weeks old when it all happened. They got something wrong with me, and after it was resolved and nothing came of it, they never apologised. I'd of been horrified if I got the wrong end of the stick like they did
Oh they definitely have their faults. Sadly that's been seen too many times. It is a common thing that people say when they have their children removed though. In regards to Toni, Lucy etc I can see why SS stepped in 100%

Reactions: 2
I dont think it was lucy that rang social on kirsty she doesnt know any of kirstys info to do that.
Lisas mate was behind thr cindy lou acc and louise p acc THIS IS MISTY! She was mates and modded for lisa for a time.
I think its bryan blocking!! He hates her having mates. She had no mods on and people going for being nice, its bryan ......
Wouldn't surprise me at all. The way he is, he is certainly controlling

I do find it rather funny that L has been living her best life the past 2 days, she's getting on with her day, chatting to her fans, naming pet bunnies for people, eating her fave sweets etc. Meanwhile..... The entire Crusty Crew are hiding, scared to even come and say hi, just for a few seconds. There is a moral to this story.
Exactly this. She’s there having a great time (bar the people still being arseholes to her) i think she’s fairly harmless. She can run her mouth in retaliation but who can hand on heart say they havnt ever retaliated and swore and shouted back to someone? She may be clever and whatever but I don’t think she is in any way what people say she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's in with the K and co. She was gifting K the other day but didn't get a 'thank you, give her a massive follow' 😂
Wasn't Lisa up for questioning at one point regarding her Uncle being killed? I'm not keen on her. She definitely thinks she is something when she's not!

• Wow
Afternoon girlies!! How are we all?

The highlight of my day has to be my child has made a new friend called FAAAAAAAAIF fml this will never go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh they definitely have their faults. Sadly that's been seen too many times. It is a common thing that people say when they have their children removed though. In regards to Toni, Lucy etc I can see why so stepped in 100%
It's a shame because I expect there are so many friends and families out there who are grateful, and when things like that happen people aren't going to trust them they always think the worst and don't believe a word's that been said. 100% agree, they both basically chose their partners over their kids. I will say this, I am in no way defending K at all or condoning what she's done, but at least she chose her kid over her partner at the time

I've not seen any of them but Troy live

Wasn't Lisa up for questioning at one point regarding her Uncle being killed? I'm not keen on her. She definitely thinks she is something when she's not!
Yeah she was. Not entirely sure, some say she killed him. But I have read and from what I gather from the news articles it happened when she was out (again, K&co. not defending, just stating facts which I can do without shouting my mouth off and calling people names)

Exactly this. She’s there having a great time (bar the people still being arseholes to her) i think she’s fairly harmless. She can run her mouth in retaliation but who can hand on heart say they havnt ever retaliated and swore and shouted back to someone? She may be clever and whatever but I don’t think she is in any way what people say she is.
From what I understand, her worst alleged crime is supporting an alleged groomer. Ok, so everyone has let her know how they feel and the police have been told, at least 1000 times. I cannot bear the daily, constant hounding, bullying and persecution of her, it's proving nothing and helping no-one. It's savage and sick because it's pointless. I now feel I have to add that I don't support her, I 100 percent do not support her. I don't support Aston Villa either but that doesn't mean I have to engineer a campaign of on line bullying against them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.