Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I understand, her worst alleged crime is supporting an alleged groomer. Ok, so everyone has let her know how they feel and the police have been told, at least 1000 times. I cannot bear the daily, constant hounding, bullying and persecution of her, it's proving nothing and helping no-one. It's savage and sick because it's pointless. I now feel I have to add that I don't support her, I 100 percent do not support her. I don't support Aston Villa either but that doesn't mean I have to engineer a campaign of on line bullying against them.
It’s ridiculous. They all get hyped up and excited when she comes on live and post it on that stupid fb that they are reporting her and telling everyone else to report her, it’s like they think they are going to get brownie points for doing it.

Reactions: 3
From what I understand, her worst alleged crime is supporting an alleged groomer. Ok, so everyone has let her know how they feel and the police have been told, at least 1000 times. I cannot bear the daily, constant hounding, bullying and persecution of her, it's proving nothing and helping no-one. It's savage and sick because it's pointless. I now feel I have to add that I don't support her, I 100 percent do not support her. I don't support Aston Villa either but that doesn't mean I have to engineer a campaign of on line bullying against them.
I think Bryan is a tosspot. But I haven't seen any evidence of him grooming anyone?
I've seen one girl who was possibly legal age, saying she was groomed but no proof of that either.

And lucy needs to stop dueling theses trolls for God's sake. They just come on to antagonise bryan

I said it earlier and I'll say it again. It's actually nice to have a genuine discussion about all of this and not have that chance of people called names. If they're going to be sprouting all the stuff they do about L, people are going to ask. Don't just say 'it's all over TT' - TT is NOT a trusted source. If I call myself idk @Francesthepolitician on T am I a politician? No (mt name's not Frances, first name that popped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's crazy that we have to state we don't support them! But it's the only thing they come back with! We can hate the bullying, pointless police calls etc and still not support L&B. Just shows how small minded they are really.

Reactions: 5
It’s ridiculous. They all get hyped up and excited when she comes on live and post it on that stupid fb that they are reporting her and telling everyone else to report her, it’s like they think they are going to get brownie points for doing it.
The Mouldywillaay top reporters badge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm far from a L supporter but I still don't think she deserves have the stuff that goes on. I think alot of the accusations are BS but on the other hand I feel thar L doesn't help her situation especially with B in the background always verbally abusing people but then again who can blame them if they are constantly being attacked. I know I would retaliate if someone kept coming at me or if I felt attacked. People need to stop gifting K & start gifting people who actually need it such Charities etc, I have two disabled Son's & work part time & you don't see me on TT begging. It's pathetic people seem to have no morals these days, infact I would be too embarrassed to come online/live & behave the way they do. That K has a belly & an arse like a bag of spanners & her face needs a shite anaw! As for C, she looks like K which is so strange, Another one that needs to take her face for a shite! Diabolical the pair of them. The parents must so proud 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm far from a L supporter but I still don't think she deserves have the stuff that goes on. I think alot of the accusations are BS but on the other hand I feel thar L doesn't help her situation especially with B in the background always verbally abusing people but then again who can blame them if they are constantly being attacked. I know I would retaliate if someone kept coming at me or if I felt attacked. People need to stop gifting K & start gifting people who actually need it such Charities etc, I have two disabled Son's & work part time & you don't see me on TT begging. It's pathetic people seem to have no morals these days, infact I would be too embarrassed to come online/live & behave the way they do. That K has a belly & an arse like a bag of spanners & her face needs a shite anaw! As for C, she looks like K which is so strange, Another one that needs to take her face for a shite! Diabolical the pair of them. The parents must so proud 👏
Your name has me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We ran Kirsty off the app for 2 days. I do honestly thing we should be getting brownie points. We do a better job than swamp and Krusty 🤣

• Haha

👏👏👏👏

I admit, I sometimes buy tiktok gifts for when I go through lives after a few drinks and see some poor sod with like 3 viewers giving it their all 😂😭 I'm like YOU GO GLEN COCO, ROSES FOR YOU KEEP GOINGGGGG 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.