Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏👏

I admit, I sometimes buy tiktok gifts for when I go through lives after a few drinks and see some poor sod with like 3 viewers giving it their all 😂😭 I'm like YOU GO GLEN COCO, ROSES FOR YOU KEEP GOINGGGGG 👏
I’m guilty of this too 🤣🤣 it makes me feel like I’m a nice person for all of 2 seconds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think it was lucy that rang social on kirsty she doesnt know any of kirstys info to do that.
Lisas ma
She's in with the K and co. She was gifting K the other day but didn't get a 'thank you, give her a massive follow' 😂
Lisa can shout it from the rooftops how she doesn't condone bullying yet she bullies people. Hypocrisy at its finest. Wherever there's drama Lisa is smack bang in the middle of it, so doesn't surprise me that she wants a bit of Krusty now that she's been demoted as mod from Lucy.
I mean shes lost so much respect from people on TT lately. You'd think she would just keep a low profile. I can see why Lisa's trying to fall back on some new people that want to make it big on the app. But then again the new people she's in with are vile human beings themselves and have no respect for anyone. The leader of that crew is like Krusty in every way

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Confession time again... I've started my weekend wind down early, I'm chilling on my bed with my beers, I now need those promised mesmerising voice notes, they were better than an acid tab.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise you disgusting vile human being!! “Who would R Lucy” ermmmm anyone can be R doesn’t matter what they look like u absolute creature!!!
That group needs shutting down permanently. They scream about the vile stuff Bryan says (he does) yet shout vile stuff themselves!

Reactions: 4
Louise you disgusting vile human being!! “Who would R Lucy” ermmmm anyone can be R doesn’t matter what they look like u absolute creature!!!
It took me a moment to try and work out the R and WTF? I'm in shock. That's absolutely vile and dis-fxckingusting behaviour and words

Reactions: 3
Confession time again... I've started my weekend wind down early, I'm chilling on my bed with my beers, I now need those promised mesmerising voice notes, they were better than an acid tab.
Just for you Wibblywoo💛

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.