Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez ive been gone and now im lost whos who!! Got slugs and krustys bits everywhere, recap???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Geez ive been gone and now im lost whos who!! Got slugs and krustys bits everywhere, recap???
Basically apparently I'm Kirsty and a snake and people have messaged saying that this account KrustyTheClown is Kirsty

Reactions: 1
I don't think the krusty account is kirsty
Nor do I… only reason I think it’s not is the use of punctuation and decent grammar!
(Absolutely no offence to any of you who are dyslexic or not very good at typing or English isn’t your first language! xx)

Reactions: 4
Even
Nor do I… only reason I think it’s not is the use of punctuation and decent grammar!
(Absolutely no offence to any of you who are dyslexic or not very good at typing or English isn’t your first language! xx)
I'm Offended 😂😂

but no im rubbish at typing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.