Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When everyone wakes up and realise its all lies, they gonna turn on each others so fast. I wonder who will cry victim first
When they all do realise this, it's going to be all our fault. Your fault, my fault, my bin man's fault. Then they will turn on the weakest of themselves, probably bagpipe as she is only capable of repeating phrases already stated and just adding "Ye fooken wee kunt ya" on the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve been on mistys Insta and searched through her following and followers and came across this… Misty has so many fake accounts
It’s either her who’s the rogue or she speaks to whoever it is. She comments on their TT posts too.

Reactions: 7
Yes L called the SS on K back last year. A huge part of me thinks that K is Jealous of L either that or she is just a nasty vile bully (which she is most definitely) The women is not raising awareness, she's coxing people in to bully L. Also it looks like she gets C & all of K's other minions to do all her dirty work as I see C is die at court in M. If they were really raising awareness this wouldn't be the case. The all seem Angry, Bitter, Jealous & very manipulative. I hate K with a passion, she also doesn't diserve to be gifted at all.

Reactions: 5
It’s either her who’s the rogue or she speaks to whoever it is. She comments on their TT posts too.
She definitely speaks to the rogue account on tt. Saw it commenting on a live to her the other day and she said message me on insta so you can do some digging for me.

Reactions: 2
Sorry hut whole fb page full of photo taking the pi$$ and bullying

Yes L called the SS on K back last year. A huge part of me thinks that K is Jealous of L either that or she is just a nasty vile bully (which she is most definitely) The women is not raising awareness, she's coxing people in to bully L. Also it looks like she gets C & all of K's other minions to do all her dirty work as I see C is die at court in M. If they were really raising awareness this wouldn't be the case. The all seem Angry, Bitter, Jealous & very manipulative. I hate K with a passion, she also doesn't diserve to be gifted at all.
She called nspcc on her for neglect but also when someone else said they report kirsty she tit her self and called social on a live to see if any one had reported her and why but it turned out no1 had reported her kirsty had wasted her time calling them

Attachments

She called nspcc on her for neglect but also when someone else said they report kirsty she tit her self and called social on a live to see if any one had reported her and why but it turned out no1 had reported her kirsty had wasted her time calling them
The lot of them are crazy! Moan about us being bullies when they bully nearly all day every day!

Reactions: 3
She definitely speaks to the rogue account on tt. Saw it commenting on a live to her the other day and she said message me on insta so you can do some digging for me.
The way they all go on youd think they’re trying to take down a big p3do ring 🤦🏼‍♀️

Doubt that mod will know anything more than what the other people who were mods have said.

I wish L would listen but she thinks they’re all trustworthy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The fb has been soooo active the last few days because crusty crumb hasn’t been online. And most of these people are parents. What sort of example are they setting? They need to step back and think, if their own child was doing this to another child would they let it carry on? Would they be happy to of raised a bully because that is what the child has seen at home and thinks it’s normal

She said that someone she knew personally called ss on her aswell and they visited and saw kids were okay

Lisa Bloomfield needs to step down and hush her damn gums. Shes another reason for hate because she shoots her mouth off!

Reactions: 4
The fb has been soooo active the last few days because crusty crumb hasn’t been online. And most of these people are parents. What sort of example are they setting? They need to step back and think, if their own child was doing this to another child would they let it carry on? Would they be happy to of raised a bully because that is what the child has seen at home and thinks it’s normal
Exactly, blinding following someone they don't know, after seeing no evidence and using that to try and make someone kill themselves

The fb page is just a circle jerk

When everyone wakes up and realise its all lies, they gonna turn on each others so fast. I wonder who will cry victim first
People are already turning on each other. They have been long before I'd heard of them. It'll just get even worse now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.