Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! Then start a petition saying how bad Social Services are 🤦🏼‍♀️ they wouldn't remove children if there wasn't a good reason.
So true. They work with you to resolve the issues. Half the time these people don't do the basic things that are asked so they kids end up being removed
Didnt kirsty have social out before when someone called them?
Yes she did from what I remember lucy rang them on her. Don't know if it's true though. Apparently they praised kirsty and there was no issues

Reactions: 6
She is happy just sitting there eating answering normal questions. Why can’t people just leave her alone now and get on with their lives

Took me an hour to catch up today! Can someone fill me in on amber saying she could of been 16 when the messages happened?
The whole situation is starting to infuriate me. Krusty and her mouldy clown gang honestly who on earth do they think they all are? What gives them the right to do what they are doing? This one rule for them and another for everyone else is really starting to get on my tits! They’ve got a cheek to call us old women with no lives but what exactly are they doing to raise awareness? Absolutely nothing! Scum of the earth. The lot of them. Including l&b. I’m actually starting to question whether ambers accusations are true now and thats not me victim shaming at all. As a survivor of abuse myself I would never victim shame but people that make things up are the reason not everyone is taken seriously! Sorry for the rant.

theres a TT account called rogue mod or something and they show when they’re unblocking, I don’t think it’s Bryan.
Lucy just admitted thar Bryan is the only mod online, so it is him blocking Lucy supporters!!

Reactions: 5
Lucy just admitted thar Bryan is the only mod alone, so it is him blocking Lucy supporters!!
Hmmmmmm she can’t see which other mods are online though to know for sure🧐 I’m not convinced it is him.

Reactions: 2
Lucy def has a rogue mod banning people who are supportive! Bryan?
I’ve thought it’s been Bryan for a while. That way he can control her lives. Soon as her block list or filtered words go he tells her to come off. He’s a proper control freak

Reactions: 2
Poor Lucy got no hope. Bryan bringing her down on the inside and krusty beef curtains and her goblins bringing her down from the outside

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.