Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella29

Chatty Member
I’ve just heard misty on another girls live, something has gone on with a guy and her Words were..

“Me and my team will take it from here”

ME AND MY TEAM?! are any of them trained in this?! Give me strength, who do they think they are!!

Oh chloe said she’s maybe going live tonight until Kirsty is back on Monday…. They truly think this is a job

• Haha
Reactions: 16

steste

Chatty Member
It's a joke. I did post on a thread the other day saying I liked her, found her funny, and felt she had good intentions.

I think having read this, seen the response on tiktok and the fb group, have come to the realisation that if anyone is genuinely serious and concerned about L&B then it needs a new face and different approach.

Reactions: 16

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Could be I could be her closest friend mwahahahahaha 🙃🙃🙃🙃
It's me. I'm her dog. This place smells like an ashtray. The water bowl hasn't been changed. She hasn't picked my shit up in the garden for 2 weeks, she scratches her minge and then pets me. I need an intervention to get me out. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Morning all, Iv decided I’m going to have to hand my notice In at work to concentrate on this thread, but my big question is do I buy a new sofa to create a new indent or work on the indent I have now in this one 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

steste

Chatty Member
Kirsty has an absolute heart of gold, and a wonderful double act going with Chloe.

The gifts are a way of compensating her for her strategic detective work.

She is not only here to protect her boy and girls, but your children, and every child on this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan was the rouge mod you know, I don't think he likes her getting too close to her mods and defo likes all the drama. He has isolated Lucy from everyone, her family and friends. He wants her to be totally reliant on him for everything, he has convinced her that she cannot be without him because she can't cope alone. He likes her being baby like with the whining, baby cutlery and, dummies, teddy's and toys. Don't get me started on what a shit carer he is I will be here all day! My hubby is my full time carer and does so much for me, the house and the kids. She is getting closer to dying every day, she can longer move without struggling to breathe. She hasn't had a bath in at least 9months now. Never seen the bed sheets changed. Bryan doesn't encourage her to get up and do things because he wants her isolated and NEEDING him.

BUT Lucy is lazy, she won't even get up to put the heating on she will freeze until Bryan gets back. Soon she won't even be able to stand. The toll on her body is not good. But you can't make her do anything she has said herself she is happy in bed with her cakes, crisps and sweets, a while back it was 4.30am and she was eating cheesecake! Bryan loves to cook apparently yet I have only seen him cook gammon and mash. Why isn't he cooking nutritional meals, Lucy has said she likes Shep pie, lasagne and stuff yet he would rather they order take away at least once a day! There place is a shit tip so Bryan does no housework and Lucy has said herself the kitchen is filthy. He does fuck all to help his missus all he is doing is helping her to slowly kill herself! Sorry for the rant.

Kirsty and her crew need to back off and leave it to the police, people are now seeing it for what it is pure bullying! By sitting on live screaming and shouting at anyone that doesn't follow her isn't protecting the children. It's getting boring now tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bluepop

VIP Member
L & Kirsty aren’t that different, they’ve both been through similar things. Maybe kirsty sees a lot of herself in L and attacks because she doesn’t like those parts of herself 🧐

just a theory

Bluepop

VIP Member
What really gets me is the wasting police time. They’re not just calling 101 to report her being live, I’ve spoken to L and the police are being called and told serious things which means they have to go to L&B’s to make sure they’re okay.

🔴STOP CALLING THE POLICE FOR NO REASON, STOP MAKING THINGS UP SO THAT THE POLICE GO TO THEIR HOUSE, LUCY BEING ON LIVE IS NOT A REASON TO CALL THE POLICE 🔴

• Heart

GlitterFairySparkle

Oh my goodness it's only took 4 days of solid reading to FINALLY catch up 😂 and countless attempts on sending a message to jump in here only for the page numbers to quickly jump up. But yay I'm finally here 🤗🥰. I do apologise if I aannoyed anyone with endless notifications from me liking posts 🙈😂. Oh no another page has just loaded in the time its took me to type this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
👀New people alert 👀. Welcome new party goers, strap yourself in and try not to spill your food down your front

• Haha
  • Heart

Nosyneb2

Chatty Member
Found out about this kirsty thread on another page took me 2 days to read threw it all and i thought the other threads im following were entertaining 😅 im a silent watcher to most of the crazies on tick tock but this drama has kept me entertained for weeks and now I've another thread to follow 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Right tattlers I’m off to sleep last day at work tomorrow then I’m off for 2 days 🙌💁🏻‍♀️🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear to god if I wake up and there’s like 50 pages I’m gonna be fooooooooommmmiinnnnggggg 😡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11