Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all bang on about L having 16/17 year olds in her live. They've all done the same! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Elliott is 16 Simba was 16 when Kirsty started going live with him. The hypocrisy is crazy in all of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They all bang on about L having 16/17 year olds in her live. They've all done the same! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Elliott is 16 Simba was 16 when Kirsty started going live with him. The hypocrisy is crazy in all of this!
L usually has 1k+ in her live how would she even keep track of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

People should be telling their kids not to go into grown adults lives/talk to adults online.

Toni needs to be relevant, toni hush ya mush girl and start finding out the real truth out about AMBER!!! 4 TO 5 DIFFERENT STORIES AMBER REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED??? Cried wolf much??
Steady on. The crusty mob will be after you for victim shaming 🤣

*DISCLAIMER*
Not saying victim shaming is ok, and also not saying amber isn’t telling the truth- it’s just questionable at this point

L usually has 1k+ in her live how would she even keep track of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

People should be telling their kids not to go into grown adults lives/talk to adults online.
Parents should be keeping an eye on what their children are doing online and not allow them to interact with strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi pc Krusty, I’d like to report a neighbour who let their dogs tit in my front garden. Thank you xx

Oh sorry I forgot PC Krusty is off duty today!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the big tik tokers at some point end up with kids in their lives or trying to daul them some even let them show a talent if they can sing or play an instrument but they don't get reported everyday to the police this is the problem it was a app that was made for 13 year olds and all police can say is don't dual them again or give Internet safety advice to the child

Hi pc Krusty, I’d like to report a neighbour who let their dogs tit in my front garden. Thank you xx

Oh sorry I forgot PC Krusty is off duty today!
But whos dog did it you got screen recordings of said dog can you get its moblie number of its mate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So many people involved in this circus show have had their children taken off them 😳 Yet spouting to Lucy about her not having hers 😳 pot, kettle comes to mind!

Reactions: 8
When everyone wakes up and realise its all lies, they gonna turn on each others so fast. I wonder who will cry victim first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.