Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I popped out and come back to 2 more pages 🤣🤣 I think I need to quit being a busy working mum and dedicate my entire life to tattle and obsess over crusty. I need times, dates etc of every single movement, every breath, every fart, the lot.
🤣🤣 and I need to keep an eye on tt in case she comes on live so I can screen record and send in the evidence 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Free banter Queen.... but no look at her n evil Chelsea saying stuff to each other online and vile words etc n she been locked up for it
should be warning to them all way they say stuff to others and say they are gonna do stuff aswell

Reactions: 7
Misty in that womans live" dont talk about it what i can do is be there for you" what the actual. That woman who was live is always clout chasing shes normally in a car crying cos her fella is a narcissist, last time the police removed him from the house and she was freee, now shes on saying all this and of course misty and the scooby ganf have jumped on their save the kids bangwagon!!
They dont even check to see if anything is true!!
I havr kids and if my kids had been "groomed" the last place i would go is social media!! The police wud have said dont talk aboit it , it will interfere in the case!
They use tik tok for the gifts!! Its disgusting!

Reactions: 5
I believe L is chronically depressed trapped in a DA "relationship" with no way out without being lonely, no where to go and unable to do anything for herself. From Kirsty and crew began the bullying campaign againt L she has gone down hill very quickly piled the weight on, skin problems, stomach problems and everything else. Kirsty and crew have definitely made L very ill mentally and physically. All the abuse stress worry they've put her through daily all day long every single day. It would break even the strongest of people eventually but they just cant see what part they have to play in all of this as greed and power has took over!
I believe Lucy is trapped too, I know people will refute this and say they have reached out to her etc but she’s been conditioned by Bryan for so long it’s all she knows, he will never leave her and she thinks that is ‘love’. I don’t know much about her background but your upbringing can have a big impact on your adult life and forming relationship (I’m not saying that is the case for all those that have had troubled upbringing as many go on to smash life and end the cycle). Bryan keeps her in the state she’s in, a proper carer and a proper loving partner would encourage her to get moving, get washed, meet friends but not Bryan he’s a keeper and likes having her exactly where she is, in bed fully reliant on him, essentially trapped. It’s a form of abuse.
I can’t stand B and the things he screams are vile-I sometimes wonder if he’s seen these other tiktokkers that have personas and put on ‘acts’ and he’s trying to emulate that, coaching Lucy into it too. Unfortunately their low IQ means fails them as they say the most heinous things BUT the gifts keep rolling in which in their minds is validation that what they say and do is ok-does anyone get where I’m coming from ??
And to add I do NOT support them, I’m not portraying Lucy as innocent and I’m not condoning their behaviour, professional help is most definitely needed in this situation, I’m just giving my opinion.
Krusty and the crabby pattit’s have an awful lot to answer for !

Reactions: 8
Misty in that womans live" dont talk about it what i can do is be there for you" what the actual. That woman who was live is always clout chasing shes normally in a car crying cos her fella is a narcissist, last time the police removed him from the house and she was freee, now shes on saying all this and of course misty and the scooby ganf have jumped on their save the kids bangwagon!!
I havr kids and if my kids had been "groomed" the last place i would go is social media!! The police wud have said dont talk aboit it , it will interfere in the case!
Someone posted it on the fb page asking for advice to be given to her many said phone police don't sit on tik tok but as always the Karen hero's had to go over to the live and save the kids

Reactions: 6
Who's live is she in please? I cannot seem to find her x

I believe Lucy is trapped too, I know people will refute this and say they have reached out to her etc but she’s been conditioned by Bryan for so long it’s all she knows, he will never leave her and she thinks that is ‘love’. I don’t know much about her background but your upbringing can have a big impact on your adult life and forming relationship (I’m not saying that is the case for all those that have had troubled upbringing as many go on to smash life and end the cycle). Bryan keeps her in the state she’s in, a proper carer and a proper loving partner would encourage her to get moving, get washed, meet friends but not Bryan he’s a keeper and likes having her exactly where she is, in bed fully reliant on him, essentially trapped. It’s a form of abuse.
I can’t stand B and the things he screams are vile-I sometimes wonder if he’s seen these other tiktokkers that have personas and put on ‘acts’ and he’s trying to emulate that, coaching Lucy into it too. Unfortunately their low IQ means fails them as they say the most heinous things BUT the gifts keep rolling in which in their minds is validation that what they say and do is ok-does anyone get where I’m coming from ??
And to add I do NOT support them, I’m not portraying Lucy as innocent and I’m not condoning their behaviour, professional help is most definitely needed in this situation, I’m just giving my opinion.
All I’m going to say about her upbringing is that the way B screams and shouts is probably very familiar to L. There is a video on YT of L talking to her brother (then the dog pees or something) and it gives a bit of an insight in to what L’s upbringing was like. It’s a screen recording of one of her lives.

Someone posted it on the fb page asking for advice to be given to her many said phone police don't sit on tik tok but as always the Karen hero's had to go over to the live and save the kids
Well while she was on live and misty was in the box she said yes josh has just finished on the phone. So so strange!! She was on about a man touchin her innapropriately 10 mins b4 chloe came in the box!
The scooby crew need to stop trying to solve mysteries as they are useless, obv the head of the gang is out of action so they are scouring tik tok to keep busy and get in peoples business!!

Bunch of bellwhiffs the lot of them.
They need to take a long hard look in the mirror and come back to reality

Reactions: 1
Toni" ambers an innocent poor woman" shes another clout chaser!! But not accepted by scooby gang!!

Toni" ambers an innocent poor woman" shes another clout chaser!! But not accepted by scooby gang!!
Toni is an odd one. She’s a very unlikeable character in my eyes. I’m not sure why she dressed up as Lucy but says it’s not Lucy. It’s bizarre.

So another victim for Toni and Co to bully...Ghost watched the lovely Elliot saying it how it is with Amber's story not adding up and the crap he got off Toni is unacceptable.. Toni know you going live saying poor Amber... Wake up love, wasn't it a month ago you didn't believe her story and now your up her arse

Reactions: 8
I used to believe this whole heartedly but I now think she knows it she left she’d never get away with her current life style.

before it got really nasty she was taking on advice and help from people but I think she realised how much she’d then lose of the life she’s come to enjoy

Reactions: 3
Toni needs to be relevant, toni hush ya mush girl and start finding out the real truth out about AMBER!!! 4 TO 5 DIFFERENT STORIES AMBER REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED??? Cried wolf much??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.