Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to post the screenshot of bagpipe announcing that krusty isn't available today. Like she's her own personal secretary! But it's already been posted lol. On another note, krusty has binned simba now, so he's trying his best to stay relevant. A 17 year old kid! He'll have a shock in a few years time when he actually grows up a little.
That's it, eventually he will grow up and his past may come back to haunt him! It definitely wouldn't look great for any future careers!

Reactions: 4
What if kirsty has had a visit from the police, and that's why she is so quiet

Reactions: 12
Hey girlies👋 It’s okay now Krusty the Clown has entered the forum

It’s horrible stepping on a slug, I nearly threw up at the sight of the floor and my sock. (God knows how it got in the house, probably the same way it got in a kettle)
I was barefoot and it went inbetween my toes 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just heard misty on another girls live, something has gone on with a guy and her Words were..

“Me and my team will take it from here”

ME AND MY TEAM?! are any of them trained in this?! Give me strength, who do they think they are!!

Oh chloe said she’s maybe going live tonight until Kirsty is back on Monday…. They truly think this is a job

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just heard misty on another girls live, something has gone on with a guy and her Words were..

ME AND MY TEAM?! are any of them trained in this?! Give me strength, who do they think they are!!

Oh chloe said she’s maybe going live tonight until Kirsty is back on Monday…. They truly think this is a job
Me and my team 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Knobbusters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I watched a bit of that live too. I don’t have kids so question for those of you that do, if you found out your child was being groomed would your first instinct be to go live on tiktok?

Also, while on that live would you say something about how many people are in the live and say thanks for the gifts? 🧐

Reactions: 6
I watched a bit of that live too. I don’t have kids so question for those of you that do, if you found out your child was being groomed would your first instinct be to go live on tiktok?

Also, while on that live would you say something about how many people are in the live and say thanks for the gifts? 🧐
Is that what happened she went live and told people someone has groomed her child! 🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I have children and I certainly wouldn't go live with it at all. The police would be the first for sure.

I don't want to put what I would try and do through fear of being kicked off here and arrested but it wouldn't be pleasant to the groomer!

Reactions: 5

I doubt they hold a GCSE between them all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that what happened she went live and told people someone has groomed her child! 🤨🤨🤨🤨
That’s what I gathered from the conversation. She said she reported it to the police but discussing it on tiktok wouldn’t help the case? She wasn’t accusing L&B it was someone else.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I gathered from the conversation. She said she reported it to the police but discussing it on tiktok wouldn’t help the case? She wasn’t accusing L&B it was someone else.
That won't help the case at all. Especially if that mob gets involved.

Reactions: 2
She is dumb, she has gone to tiktok and potentially fucked the case already. If the guy accused finds out, he has time to destroy all evidence and then police can't do duck all

Reactions: 7
My eldest is 16 and if I knew he was going live with these vile women I would be telling him to give his head a wobble! I would tell him not to get Involved in this tit show of a situation. I think alot of these people that have jumped on the bandwagon are all bullies and because they have that in common they have come together to make a ' crew to protect children' they all have a nasty side. Sick of the clout chasing now it's going on and on and on yet nothing new comes to light the same things are spoke about constantly. They think they are the FBI but in reality they are just people sat on an app putting all there energy into bullying, doxing and trying to find out info on people to ' expose ' them! Lines have been crossed that shouldn't of been

Why do they all think they’re “raising awareness” 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
That's the thing isn't it. They're not raising any awareness. It's just a massive man hunt. Thing is because of their actions L&B will/are seen as victims now, and they will have nobody to blame but themselves. I don't know why that's so hard to understand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.