Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are not really talking about him 🤣 he wants people to. He was going to make his own post about himself. Because he is an irrelevant kid that tried to act all grown up.
I’d like to clarify “king simba” I’m not old. So get some facts before opening your vile mouth.
I genuinally am shocked hes never had police involved with him hes said some really vile things

Reactions: 8
His actual words " when the elderly like to talk bare waffle about you on tattle life" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 elderly cheeky tit!
I can’t even deal with that 🤣🤣 what does he think he is exactly?
Bare waffle 🤣🤣 I quite like cream and strawberries on mine, bare is a bit boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't simba make lucy an account at the start of all this or 1 of his friends did and that's how he got the account and started getting the spotlight for little bit

Reactions: 6
Didn't simba make lucy an account at the start of all this or 1 of his friends did and that's how he got the account and started getting the spotlight for little bit
A lot of them started off as L’s mod/supporter. Once they realise they get more clout if they go against and saw the abuse L supporters get they turn.

They usually say “I didn’t know about the allegations” of course you did 😂

Reactions: 3
Let’s all remember that S was 16 when they started to get involved with it all but nobody seems to have an issue with all these GROWN WOMEN going live with him etc. L can’t even have someone under 16 send her likes without everyone calling the police.

Reactions: 6
Fb post lady only said it quite on the page today 😂
No kirsty and her side kick are not on cos people are working out what they really stand for
Jesus wept they’re making it out as if it’s a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan was the rouge mod you know, I don't think he likes her getting too close to her mods and defo likes all the drama. He has isolated Lucy from everyone, her family and friends. He wants her to be totally reliant on him for everything, he has convinced her that she cannot be without him because she can't cope alone. He likes her being baby like with the whining, baby cutlery and, dummies, teddy's and toys. Don't get me started on what a tit carer he is I will be here all day! My hubby is my full time carer and does so much for me, the house and the kids. She is getting closer to dying every day, she can longer move without struggling to breathe. She hasn't had a bath in at least 9months now. Never seen the bed sheets changed. Bryan doesn't encourage her to get up and do things because he wants her isolated and NEEDING him.

BUT Lucy is lazy, she won't even get up to put the heating on she will freeze until Bryan gets back. Soon she won't even be able to stand. The toll on her body is not good. But you can't make her do anything she has said herself she is happy in bed with her cakes, crisps and sweets, a while back it was 4.30am and she was eating cheesecake! Bryan loves to cook apparently yet I have only seen him cook gammon and mash. Why isn't he cooking nutritional meals, Lucy has said she likes Shep pie, lasagne and stuff yet he would rather they order take away at least once a day! There place is a tit tip so Bryan does no housework and Lucy has said herself the kitchen is filthy. He does duck all to help his missus all he is doing is helping her to slowly kill herself! Sorry for the rant.

Kirsty and her crew need to back off and leave it to the police, people are now seeing it for what it is pure bullying! By sitting on live screaming and shouting at anyone that doesn't follow her isn't protecting the children. It's getting boring now tbh
It's so easy to go on and on about him being a 'carer' isn't it? That's why I stopped myself earlier as I imagine I would still be going on about it now. But everything you've said, I completely and utterly 100% agree with

I’m sorry I’ve been so quiet the office is so busy 😩 I’m having a. Quick fag so I’m just gonna say B is controlling and L isn’t as innocent as people think but she definitely doesn’t deserve the stuff that’s happening to her, I don’t believe she’s a groomer, I just think she’s basically like a child I’m a grown womens body, come at me for it but that’s what I think, the krusty crew only go for her because she’s a easy target and won’t fight back really, the fact that krusty has been through DV and is actually doing exactly what happened to her to Lucy is damn right disgusting, I do think L will end up doing something stupid very soon and they will all have blood on there hands, u can see she’s deteriorating mentally and physically it’s so hard to watch ☹☹☹☹

It reminds me of the insult when I was a kid 'I know you are, so what am I'. Playground behaviour. We're all 'adults' supposedly, so why's that the only insult they come out their mouths with
They're pathetic. They say they're raising awareness for children but act like children themselves.

Simba you cheeky bugger I'm not middle aged or elderly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Kirsty doesn’t care about anybodys feelings but her own. And yes i think the majority of us believe the things L says are in retaliation, she can’t be expected to sit there and take it all but say nothing back. And B is just vile.
I hate how we have to disclaim we don’t support n*nces when we show any compassion 😫
Beggy deffo needs to put that in the next thread. Pleeeease 🙏🏻
As well as slug somewhere too ;)

• Haha
Came here to post the screenshot of bagpipe announcing that krusty isn't available today. Like she's her own personal secretary! But it's already been posted lol. On another note, krusty has binned simba now, so he's trying his best to stay relevant. A 17 year old kid! He'll have a shock in a few years time when he actually grows up a little.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.