Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CinderRuckingFella

She was laughing at him eventually but it’s heartbreaking to listen to!
He’s agreed to take down the fake profile he did of her so that’s something!

she did shout out to us tattlers a few times, she speaks highly of us 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kinky kat is vile. She really is
She's a clout chaser
She was so mouthy on that live with Porsche. Yep she's been transphobic yet again 🙄

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kat has a lot of cheek talking about accusing innocent people

Gaslight, gate keep , girl boss ✌🏻

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Why if you were sooooooo sleep deprived would you sit on tik tok? If I haven’t slept properly (yes Kirsty I mean less than 4 hours) and I’ve been at work the lasttttt thing I’d want to do is sit on tik tok. I come home, I eat, have a shower and go to sleep.

• Haha

Hann98

VIP Member
I take credit for opening the first ever black tooth thread xoxo might get it tattooed on me x x x

• Haha
The tattoo is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen.
Since she got it I’ve noticed a lot more people turning against her. The popularity going to her head is becoming her downfall.

Reactions: 8

boeboe

Day time hours and she’s showing her sexual pics 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yet meant to easing awareness ffs can’t make it up can ya 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
“You won’t find out anything about Lucy if I come off tik tok” Insert sound *oh no my table, it’s broken*

• Haha
There is no way that she will ever turn her gifts off. She thrives on so many gifts being sent to her. She had to wind Lucy up last night about receiving a sports car. She's vile. Calling barbie a cunt too. Saying she will break barbie with her toe? Making so many threats tonight. Hope barbie has heard all of these remarks and report her. Everyone go mass report Kirstys account for threats

Bluepop

VIP Member
That is utterly heartbreaking. I hope Kirsty reads this and takes on board what her actions are doing to people. She needs to put herself into the shoes of the innocent people that have been treated this way and think of how she would feel if this was her. How would she feel having her address leaked, somewhere that’s supposed to be a safe space for her family. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a grown woman.
I don’t see her or anyone else taking accountability for what they’ve done/are doing. There’s a serious lack of self awareness and they really don’t seem to care about how they’re affecting others. I imagine they’re all going to continue to be defensive and claim it isn’t bothering them. Taking accountability = accepting fault and I don’t think they believe they’ve done anything wrong.

boeboe

I cannot wait till later as we all know porche will go hard on her!! I dislike porche but what was said today in mouldys live was absolutely disgusting and no need and neither mouthpiece or mouldy put a stop to it!! At that point I would of slung her out that box!!

No interest in other ponces being on tt came straight out of mouldys manky mouth!!

Of your here for the children mouldy then plz make parents aware of those other predators!!!

It just proves your a vile bully!

I don’t think mouthpiece even has a job sjes always on the live, or fb doing her job there.. I’m going to give the head office of Royal Mail a little tinkle and report her for doxing address as surely that goes against there contracts!!