Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONT GET IT

- being against kirsty and co’s bullying ways does not mean you’re a n supporter. Nobody has said they support L&B.
- saying “well Lucy does XYZ” does not excuse the things you have done.

That is all ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10

kate90210

Oh and misty we all know you are the rogue because you are weirdly obsessed with lucy and addicted to her! Get a fucking life you saddo, I actually pitty you

Why fill this forum with n supporters? It's gross
Your the n supporter 😂 your crusty crew have jeopardise any potential investigation and conviction so they could gain clout and money from the apparent groomers and have made an absolute shit show of ever getting justice for the real victims

• Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
Can u actually believe those that claim there are protecting children are actually giving out the ponces phone numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Many children could of got those numbers… they doing a great job ffs
I actually never thought of it like that! Good shout!! Well done kirsty giving out (who you suspect to be a ponce) phone number for anyone to contact him on your hands be it!!

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Not saying what the others L&B do is right cause its filth if true and the police need to deal with it but they won't cause its just being made a joke out of and L&B seem a bit on the simple side.

But the amount of shit coming out of Kirstys mouth its obsessive, everytime on live its about L&B nothing else, if anything happened to one of them and they topped there selves, I'm sure they could be done for involuntary manslaughter?

Tally99

“She will decide how to proceed” 🤣🤣🤣 more and more like a cult as the days go on. Sorry Kirsty the majority have spoken and you ain’t sh*t 😘 I’m sure you & your cronies karma is well on its way xoxo
Before kirsty deal with us 🤨 she might wanna remove Joe's home phone number off her Instagram and all the other bullying posts

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Added also that what ever anyone thinks of Lucy, doxxing is never okay. Regardless of whether someone doxxes Lucy or someone else-its the action that's wrong. We have all heard her reel off Jo's number, details, as with Barbie and other mods, innocent people also she has doxxed- But remember " Guys" kirsty only ever goes for Lucy......
A friend of mine was doxed by the mouldy crew, her family her kids yea the kids were scribbled out but still you could tell who they were, they messaged the family so she came off the app and her Fb that’s why I hate the mouldy crew they ruin innocent people 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Wow! She can recite every minor personal detail about L, yet has her own mother calling to moan that she hasn't heard from her since end of last year!!! Priorities at their finest!!!

Reactions: 9

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
On a little lighter note, whilst it's quiet, I was having a quiet muse to myself at my aunt's house when I saw her neighbour. Her neighbour is well known to locals, she is 65, looks 85, about the same build as cabbage and Crusty, she drives a mobility scooter, has no teeth (gummy grin), constantly has a fag hanging out her gums and you can smell her coming. Well, the thing that really reminds me of Crust and Cabbage when I see this neighbour is her foul mouthed gobbing off at anything that moves. Just felt like sharing that with you all.🤭

• Haha
Serious note tho doesn’t anyone think Dave is having an affair with someone he doesn’t seem happy with mouldyyyfanny and they’re always arguing
They probably argue so much because he works and she sits on the sofa all day. Even when he is home she would rather be live obsessing over Lucy. The way she speaks to him is disgusting as well

Are these 3 for real....misty claiming she didn't hear it, kats said it 4 times this morning the 4th time not 20 secs prior to Misty claiming she never heard it!!!!!!! People in here, if you aren't contributing to these threads, thats OK.. but please take in what is being commented, none of what's wrote on here is made up or fake...there's not one comment on here that's got no evidence to back it up!.
Kirsty you allowed as did Misty, both of you, not once, twice but over 4 times for Kat to state what she had! Not one of you pointed it out- niether did you point out that as a comparison kat is using a gay friend. Why?! Why does a gay person need using as a comparison in regards to Porsche?!....
I'm by no means Porsches biggest fan but that is disgusting.

Misty and Kirsty, stop trying to kid people that you don't read this thread- you know the questions that have been asked...answer them!!.

• Heart

tiktokspy

Anyone who supports Lucy and Bryan is a scumbag.

I'm not a fan of Kirsty by the way, don't even follow her.

Not a troll account either as I've been posting here since last year. Wonder if Bryan's in this thread 😂
again, no evidence whatsoever. you're just spewing the same shit that comes out kirsty & co's mouth, are you not bored of all this by now? do you not think that something would've happened by now if lucy was grooming kids like people love to say with no evidence? bore off back to your facebook group mate

kate90210

Im bringing the mugs to here so hands up whos buying a kirsty mug?? Also wheres the money going that they get???
It goes poof into thin air apparently because they ‘don’t make a penny’ 🤣 ‘thank you for d gefs guys yoy rallly doynt have toooooo’ ‘everyone gev moy gefters a luykkkke’ 😐😐 turn the fucking gifts off then you bunch of smelly scruffs. Same goes for you misty minge, I have eye spied you mega gob ‘onestla gaiiisss ye daunntttt have ta do thaaa, thank yauuuuu’ honestly makes me throw up in my mouth how Beggy and cringy you both are.

• Haha