Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow, see im so new to tiktok i didnt know you could watch once your banned, how do i do that, im always being shown the door for speaking my mind
If you search her name it comes up with her profile and will show the live in the box underneath, you just can’t see the comments.
I’ve added a pic of a random account I searched that was live so you get what I mean. Hope that makes sense

Attachments

Spf50

Chatty Member
So i searched for moldy willaayy kirsty its not coming up?? Then found it in vidoes that she had been taggged in, all content gone cant see followers etc?? Is this happening for anyone else??

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Unless you have something with evidence please dont call anyone that!!! Your a troll acc look at ur pic
Anyone who supports Lucy and Bryan is a scumbag.

I'm not a fan of Kirsty by the way, don't even follow her.

Not a troll account either as I've been posting here since last year. Wonder if Bryan's in this thread 😂

Not saying what the others L&B do is right cause its filth if true and the police need to deal with it but they won't cause its just being made a joke out of.

But the amount of shit coming out of Kirstys mouth its obsessive, everytime on live its about L&B nothing else, if anything happened to one of them and they topped there selves, I'm sure they could be done for involuntary manslaughter?
Exactly what it would be!