Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They don't work so can nap during the day. Imagine getting old and looking back on your life thinking of what you've spent your time doing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
the people that message the families are just as bad it’s disgusting. Also, when they know L has ordered from a business they start harassing the business. Given the current climate small businesses can’t afford to say no to orders but they’re forced into doing so because everyone calls them ponce supporters if they don’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
The police just said to block them which she did, she then came off everything, She broke down and just kept saying why they doing this to me it was awful, they dox far to many people not only Lucy it’s been proven time and time again, yet there raising awareness no there nothing but bullies 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I will charge my phone, ignore my dog, get my pjs on and get the cigs out to feel included 😁
Wonder what will be on the agenda for tonight's cult to shout about 🤭

• Haha

Tally99

Chloe hates it when someone else is in the box noticed how she will suddenly go off if she not getting her say n make out she lost WiFi and she is no body when she live on her own she only gets about 100 views at a time

boeboe

Wtf is cabbage doing to her hair…did she get out of breath 🤦🏻‍♀️

Normal mum duties mouldy Kirst don’t included sitting in tt live all day bullying 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
They just said Lucy’s been messaging children for years, even back when she was selling the makeup. I asked if there was any proof of Lucy messaging, for kat to reply “she admitted it” that’s not what I asked, I asked for proof 🙄

• Angry

CinderRuckingFella

What’s a “massive follow” anyway??! A follow is a follow… It’s one size Kirst unlike your rotten fucking gob which is indeed massive!! 😂

• Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
What exactly does Lucy selling her poppets have to do with Kirsty keeping children safe???

Spf50

Chatty Member
Shes in and out her live like her knickers are up and down for her cam work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Anyone that thinks that tattoos great needs to get their head checked.

mouldy willayyy = B
According to kirsty B = Ponce
mouldy willayyy = Ponce

what’s not to get 😂

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
This thread had a shout out on jos live she said all people on this thread ars intelligent and can see things the right way!!
So hello my intelligent people 🥰🥰🥰
Oooh, hello fellow high IQers. We're almost famous, I can feel a club tattoo coming on 😊

• Haha

Tally99

But also jumpers with forming on n lbc it's still making money of a so called nonce bryan n lucy can they not see they starting to benefit of lucy n bryan who meant be these big time child groomers