Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There's definitely a pattern to these Kirsty followers. In their minds - we don't support Kirsty and the muppet crew so must support L&B. We're n*nce supporters. We're snakes. Misty knows us all.
The list goes on 🥱🥱

Kirsty Followers- show me actual evidence that LUCY has groomed children. I still won't agree with kirsty, she is a massive bully and clout chaser using awareness for children to gain gifts!

I'll wait...

Reactions: 11

kate90210

That is utterly heartbreaking. I hope Kirsty reads this and takes on board what her actions are doing to people. She needs to put herself into the shoes of the innocent people that have been treated this way and think of how she would feel if this was her. How would she feel having her address leaked, somewhere that’s supposed to be a safe space for her family. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a grown woman.
She doesn’t realise what her actions are doing to her and her own family, her name is out there now and so Is her partners and it won’t be long before she is doxed, I already know all of her details and I’m sure a lot of other people do, what she doesn’t realise is she has people watching from everywhere and as much as she thinks she is clever she isn’t, she is actually really thick and their are traces of her EVERYWHERE, her old job, her ex partners, people who used to pay her for the clam packet, even her own family members have expressed their disgust at her actions. YES KIRSTY IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK. she doesn’t realise how many people are silently watching and how much people know about her and even if she changes her name which she will eventually have to do now, her kids get older and Google her and they will be reading all this, any future employers, any new people she meets, if she ever wants to move, I am a landlord and I Google potential tenants names and search their Facebook before I accept applications. Her troll pics and screen shots and everything are out there for the rest of her life now for anyone and everyone to see, people will always have one up on her because they will know about her past before she gets a chance to speak, one day soon all the ‘Kirsty supporters’ will find some new drama to go and follow and get bored of this, a lot are even turning their back now especially after that tattoo, and then she’s just left with nothing and a track record that will be a hindrance on the rest of her life, how stupid do you have to be to not realise that?

• Wow

Spf50

Chatty Member
Caras voice goes through me!! Alot of these go 2/3 on one person! Ruby is so condesending!! She needs to go back to her own planet 👽👽👽

• Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I'm going to play a game. It's a detective game, a game for Stealth Super sleuths. I'm going to drop a clue in here as to who I am in Tiktok.
Are you ready Inspector Mouthpiece, catch me if you can, dox me when you're ready, out me for the snake I am. Prove your skills and earn your respect in the Crusty Club. Clue to follow later. 👀👀👀

• Haha

edinamonsoon

"You get as much information as we are allowed to share with you!" GIRL WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INSPECTOR MOULDY MINGE?

• Haha

peachie2020

Misty mouthpiece- you are wrong there darling. I’ve spoken to Lucy personally though messages and over the phone. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on the app. She does have issues. That is very very clear. I’m not a supporter of her in any way shape or form. But if she was (in the kindest way possible) “all there” all of this would be bothering her and she would be defending herself but she isn’t.
You are a bunch of bullies and your all vile
I in no way support Lucy but I have also spoken to her on the phone and text messaged her and I totally agree. She is the same person on and off the app and you can definitely tell that she has issues. I don’t speak to her anymore. I had to speak to her for reasons I can’t say on here as there is a police investigation. Let me just say the police investigation is not against L or B. It’s against a certain person involved in this forum

• Sad
There you go, just pretty much admitted she likes the gift money! Thought it was to raise awareness!!! Love the amount of people calling them out in her comments!
Sadly it's nothing about raising awareness with her it's all about gaining money on the back of what could be child abuse I say potentially as nothing has been proven, I'm a decoy we raise awareness and do protect children off our own backs and out of our own pockets the thought of those making money from this awareness bullshite turns my stomach

• Heart

Tally99

Like I said earlier they say its child's app but sitting there talking graphic about sexual stuff they are giving out bryan phone number who is meant to be this evil child groomer she can't be 100% sure no child is watching her lives as like us many ghost watch lives so she is helping in a away cos if a child was to message him n meet up n police was to ask where u got that number n they say off kirstys live she is responsible for that child being at risk

• Heart
This thread is moving fast so I apologise if I’m repeating anything as I’ve not read all of it yet. Just caught some of her live and she ain’t happy, screaming abuse at ‘Karen’s’ for suggesting she turns gifts off and says she doesn’t beg people to gift. Someone said she met her match with barbie and she went mental saying to come to her door and then they’ll see what a match is ! Then went on to say she’d set fire to barbies tinsel hair, the one in the box then said it could be donated to cancer victims before cackling loudly. Got it all on screen record 😊

• Wow
  • Sick

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kirsty could literally say that she’s going to kill a 100 innocent people and Misty would be like yeah I don’t see any problem with that they’re probably jealous anyway 😂

Get a backbone.

how is the mouldy willayyy tattoo to show that you’re against child groomers 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
I love how they say that they’re living in L’s mind rent free but I bet she’s just at home eating her sweets watching a Disney film while they sit there for hours talking about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Speechless

New people incoming 👀👀👀
Thank you for leading me to tattle, omg ive been missing out too long. I crashed and burned last night reading the previous Krusty Matthews thread. Its so nice to find some like minded people, im off work this week, plenty of time to investigate your other threads 😁

kate90210

We would get in your box Kirsty but you are an evil bullying bitch who would dox our kids without a second thought so we literally fucking can’t, go and walk your poor dog you fucking grunge beast

• Haha
Misty mouthpiece- you are wrong there darling. I’ve spoken to Lucy personally though messages and over the phone. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on the app. She does have issues. That is very very clear. I’m not a supporter of her in any way shape or form. But if she was (in the kindest way possible) “all there” all of this would be bothering her and she would be defending herself but she isn’t.
You are a bunch of bullies and your all vile

• Heart