Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank you @My2pWorth for the tittle.

Recap
Kirsty has mouldy willayyy tattooed on her
She still continues to bully for gifts and clout
Misty mega gob has come in on the action
Chloe still remains Kirsty's loyal lap dog
Simba seems to be going lone wolf with his vile words
Facebook group members have got knickers in a twist over tattle group
Kirsty's rule is you cannot watch Lucy's live, but you can watch it through her live 😳
The Kirsty Cult call you n*nce supporters if you don't agree with what they say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Can't believe I've missed all this tonight, is it on iPlayer 😅

Kirsty you aint raising awareness of anything, you are making yourself look a complete fool. Have some morals and change your life around, those kids and partner deserve better, you are just a different kind of abuser!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Are we having bets if kirsty is still in the same pjs???? Well ive done alot with my 24hrs today inc 2 showers, clean house looked after my kids and even 2 hours out the house oh and a whole 11 hrs sleep......yes beyonce sing it girl 🤣🤣🤣
I'm going to go all out, live dangerously and place my bet on a cocktail dress, kitten heels and a bolero jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

edinamonsoon

Kirsty is definitely going to cave in within the next few lives. She is getting fucked off that people finally have a platform to talk about the shit she tries to pull.

• Haha

Spf50

Chatty Member
This thread had a shout out on jos live she said all people on this thread ars intelligent and can see things the right way!!
So hello my intelligent people 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Kirsty the Legend, and what an honourable legend she is. Queen of the Unwashed Skank Brigade, proud owner of the Mouldywillaay Title Badge, and last but not least..... Runner up to the Most Grotesque Slob on Tiktok.

• Haha

greeneyes23

Kirsty’s sick of being nice! Can you not all bully her please? This is about the kids! Think of the kids! 😂😂😂😂 ffs yet again one rule for them and another for everyone else. She can bully and dox everyone but god forbid anyone has a difference of opinion. She’s just doxed Lucy’s dob again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kirsty is actively encouraging people to harass them.
Harassment is a crime Kirsty. You will end up the one getting done and L&B will walk free and then they will have won. Your an idiot.

I hope kirsty gets a visit from the police. She is obsessed with L and B. I'm not a supporter of L and B at all. No way on this earth would police pass on info to any of the mouldy crew. Never in my life have I wanted to put my own head through a brick wall these people are crazy. Kirsty is one vile women. I work all day while she sits on her backside chatting pure shite. Show us the real proof kirsty and stfu

edinamonsoon

I'm so tempted to make a Tiktok to go live with Manky Matthews and to just prove this isn't about freedom of speech.

• Heart

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
I shouldn’t feel sorry for L&B but the mouldy crew are literally terrorising them making people phone them! U can hear she’s clearly upset on live!

Bluepop

VIP Member
We’re useless c*nts apparently with nothing better to do says the person who sits on live all day talking crap 😂 and has just shared someone’s full name

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
I like that Lucy is just sat there eating listening to clubland 😂 and Kirsty’s been sat talking about her for hours

• Haha
What a delightful morning this is with out krusty Kirsty 👏 I'd just like to take this time to thank everyone of you who has liked my comments on here, can everybody please go and give them a massive follow 😊

• Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Phew, made it back in time, picked up chow mein on the way home, changed into my summer vest top ready to catch grease dribbles, couldn't find a dog to shout at so I've scraped my hair back with vegetable oil instead.

• Haha

kate90210

“If you don’t like me, if you don’t like what I stand for, if you don’t like what i say don’t watch my fucking live then”
Another quote from #crustykirstaayy

IF YOU DONT LIKE LUCY, IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT SHE STANDS FOR, IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT SHE SAYS DONT WATCH HER FUCKING LIVE THEN YOU STUPID CUNT

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kate90210

That was me on the @Nodramaplease profile, I said @Kirsty would you be willing to speak to someone with a different opinion, misty read it out and said “I would but it’s Kirstys live so it’s up to her” then they blocked me and I watched from the block screen and Kirsty said ‘yes I would’ right after I was blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11