Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tally99

Yelling at her dog again its crying at door cos poor thing probably wants to go out and again talking about sexual stuff when she meant be rising awareness about sexual abuse towards kids but talking about that stuff on a kids app as they always say it's a kids app

Reactions: 8

Spf50

Chatty Member
When u tell kirsty what u think and her lapdog comes forward!! Kirsty ur slacking love!! The only awarenes u spread is how not to adult!! Ur a lazy slob that helps no one!! But urself!!
Try looking after ur kids and leave others to look after their own!! Tik tok wont miss u!!

But it didn't leave Ls mouth did it Kirsty- not once has Lucy said " I'm going to court because...". The live YOU used to PROVE that L had said it actually goes and I quote " well apperently... " " I got a message from someone saying I am apperently going to court in 2022" L was stating what someone had said to her after YOU questioned it!

boeboe

We’ve had another mention hey beautys 🙌
Come on over join the honest side Where u won’t be blocked muted or choked with fag breath
Kirsty’s just announced her rules for her live 🤣🤣🤣 no likey I’m howling

• Haha
She hopes Bryan gets hit by a bus? And she says she isn’t a bully.
Kirsty thank you for the shoutout 👋🏻 we are not bullying you we are expressing opinions. Your the one saying you hope people get hit by a bus, you want to set peoples hair on fire, calling people disgusting names.
your vile.

kate90210

Someone tell me when Dave has gone I had to switch it off because I physically couldn’t hack the cringe, my body just scrunched up, it is so weird and awkward and they aren’t even talking he was just sat there with a weird creepy smile it’s like they didn’t even know what to say to each other

kate90210

“Your life is that fucking boring you gotta sit there and try and antagonise someone” a quote directly from Kirstys mouth about us while she sits there on her live 24/7 trying to antagonise lucy

• Haha
  • Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳 i dont body shame is she having a laugh!!!!
She cant even remember what she says, lucy has not been going for kirsty for the last 2 weeks!!! Kirsty has been going for her! Is she joking! Please tell me im not seeing things!! She retaliates errmmmm next joke

• Haha

boeboe

Anyone else see the comment my only wish is more ppl like u… wtf shall we all not wash for a week sit on the sofa n chat shit

• Sick
  • Haha
On a little lighter note, whilst it's quiet, I was having a quiet muse to myself at my aunt's house when I saw her neighbour. Her neighbour is well known to locals, she is 65, looks 85, about the same build as cabbage and Crusty, she drives a mobility scooter, has no teeth (gummy grin), constantly has a fag hanging out her gums and you can smell her coming. Well, the thing that really reminds me of Crust and Cabbage when I see this neighbour is her foul mouthed gobbing off at anything that moves. Just felt like sharing that with you all.🤭
Every time I see Lucy it makes me think of Kirsty. They are very similar.
Both around the same size and weight
Kirsty always has a fag in her mouth, Lucy always has food in her mouth
They both look unwashed
They both never move from where they are sat/lay
They both spend all day/a lot of the day on live shouting at people

• Haha
I would of joined in and rolled around in my dinner but unfortunately I have a job to go to tonight. And I don’t fancy showing up looking and smelling like crusty, I don’t want to be fired and have to resort to selling pictures of my sausage wallet to the highest bidder.

• Haha
Makes me laugh the way lucy goes offline for 10 mins and people in the Facebook group are like ‘hOW pEaCeFuLl iS It’ and it’s just obvious that they are all sitting their watching and waiting eagerly for her to come on live because they are obsessed with her, it’s like an addiction they are in denial about 🤣 everyone comments like ‘oh thank god maybe she’s gone for good’ but really hoping she comes live on n the next 5 mins because their life is boring without her. If any of us were sat watching and waiting for her like that we are n supporters but when they do it that’s ok and they are all allowed to bully her together, it’s actually mind blowing how weird it is and how embarrassing it is that they are acting in that way and pretending they aren’t doing anything wrong when they know they are. Cringe
It’s because they have been completely consumed by it. It’s been an ongoing drama for over a year. And everybody wants to stick their 2p in and make a post about her on the page. From what I have seen a lot of the people on that page have come to the realisation that it’s no longer about awareness and it is all just gifts and money. The sooner more people wake up to it the better. Oh and they also agree that the ridiculous tattoo has absolutely nothing to do with raising awareness and it is in a way n*nce supporting. And that’s come from “Kirsty supporters”

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Phew, made it back in time, picked up chow mein on the way home, changed into my summer vest top ready to catch grease dribbles, couldn't find a dog to shout at so I've scraped my hair back with vegetable oil instead.
So I’ve come to the conclusion you are Hol Pol or even miss piggy herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Nah, the only poor spelling and grammar I've seen on here is from the alleged Lucy Rose account 😆

• Haha