Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I can't watch her any more, she belched for the fifth time and I sicked up a little in my mouth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

My2pWorth

VIP Member
What time she due on tonight? Need to cancel my Netflix as I'm not getting the use out of it lately 😅

• Haha

boeboe

Can u actually believe those that claim there are protecting children are actually giving out the ponces phone numbers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Many children could of got those numbers… they doing a great job ffs

For god sakes, what a waste of police time!!!!! I pray to god if kirsty EVER needs police for her safety they are too busy to attend dealing with equally pointless jobs to provide her with any safety whatsoever!!!!

Bluepop

VIP Member
Everyone’s known what L&B are like since the start, it’s actually YOU who people are starting to see Kirsty.

Kirsty has done a post telling us to kiss her ass.
Well there's plenty of room for us all to do it at same time.....I look forward to the group smooch in the incredibly romantic setting of 3day tobacco infused aroma, the occasional energy drink belch wafting through the air, the sweet smell of greasy hair....ohhh😋 can't believe she's willing to leave her spot on the sofa and actually stand for us..bless her 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Yelling at her dog again its crying at door cos poor thing probably wants to go out and again talking about sexual stuff when she meant be rising awareness about sexual abuse towards kids but talking about that stuff on a kids app as they always say it's a kids app
This is what I don't understand. She says she's raising awareness for children yet talks about sex, prostitution, web cam clam show etc. I really don't get it!

Charity starts at home 🤣🤣 oh Kirsty. Your showing yourself to be a right whopper tonight. Everything is getting you riled up tonight.
woohoo the entertainment

• Haha
They just said Lucy’s been messaging children for years, even back when she was selling the makeup. I asked if there was any proof of Lucy messaging, for kat to reply “she admitted it” that’s not what I asked, I asked for proof 🙄
Because they have no proof. If they did they would be plastering it all over the place and the police would of done something about it.

• Heart

boeboe

Keeping it to Kirsty and the mouldy crew… Kirsty’s completely lied to everyone saying only person she has doxxed is L… as above it’s been posted she’s doxxed jo on her Insta… u can delete sweet cheeks but the receipts don’t lie!!! We come with real receipts… also mouthpiece Misty runs 3 fb groups yes 3!!! How does she get the time with being a full time manger 🥱😆

Whos looking forward to seeing krusty slowly come off the app?? Ohhh i am!! Have a lovely day

90sBabyOx

And this is why I ended up blocking all of them involved so they didn't show up on my feed anymore... daily drama popping up on my feed was depressing!
I DO NOT support LR/BR and believe justice should be done, but also found those advocating for them to be removed were getting extremely toxic & it was just putting a dampener on my feed seeing their content.
Police should be dealing with it, not the general public on a social media app.
This is why Hunter Groups were "banned" from social media because they don't help the cases and in some cases, it ends up in the peadophile's favour because of the general publics interference.