Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so lost so now betty is friends with who these threads were about ie people like troy ? Did she not used to bash troy to no end for bullying ?

why are the police involved i think its a bit much for tiktok drama ive been away from this threads so maybe ive missed what happened but jeez you have a break and miss so much 🤣

yeah, friends and apologised to them. troy gunned for her last night and he’s not accepted the apology unlike everyone else.

god knows, but it is a bleeping tit show i’ll give it that.

Reactions: 7
I've been out the drama aswell and not even been watching. I won't lie, I'm pretty hurt that betty would use us as a scapegoat to get lottie etc on side. :/

Reactions: 8
Hi guys hope your all well,
To be honest some people are not strong enough to take on mobs etc and the easiest way is "if you can't beat them join them"
You listen to people speak you hear the change of tone etc you can tell truth from fabrication, I'm no expert but you don't need to be.
As to the main topic of this thread, a certain someone has been tipped off on all my accounts so therefore I've been blocked so the only way was if the information was leaked by someone close, that will be addressed soon enough, as for her I will have my time people need to stop being conned and subjected to the utter BS that spews from their facehole, nothing but dossers() the lot of them

• Heart
To be honest some people are not strong enough to take on mobs etc and the easiest way is "if you can't beat them join them"
You listen to people speak you hear the change of tone etc you can tell truth from fabrication, I'm no expert but you don't need to be.
As to the main topic of this thread, a certain someone has been tipped off on all my accounts so therefore I've been blocked so the only way was if the information was leaked by someone close, that will be addressed soon enough, as for her I will have my time people need to stop being conned and subjected to the utter BS that spews from their facehole, nothing but dossers() the lot of them
Hi Gastric,
Im very well thank you. Hope your good ☺
Not sure why anyone would want to join the bully crew especially if they think deep down the bully crew are going to protect them but hey ho. We all know different. Find it funny how most of them have accepted said apology bar one person. Nice to know the drama didn't last long with Lottie, was peaceful while it lasted 😂

• Haha

no doubt, especially as you have been blocked. i'd completely forgotten until just now when you've mentioned about information being leaked by someone new. one of your mods, did actually welcome krusty back with a loving emoji on the comment, not sure if you saw it or where blocked as soon as she came back to tiktok, but just be careful with a mod, because later on in the live, they were slating and bitching about krusty in the live, but had welcomed her back previously that day. (i do have a screenshot of said moderator).

the bully crew are all as bad as each other and the fact that they even accepted her apology.

hope you are well gastric, i missed your live this morning, was it juicy?

Reactions: 5
no doubt, especially as you have been blocked. i'd completely forgotten until just now when you've mentioned about information being leaked by someone new. one of your mods, did actually welcome krusty back with a loving emoji on the comment, not sure if you saw it or where blocked as soon as she came back to tiktok, but just be careful with a mod, because later on in the live, they were slating and bitching about krusty in the live, but had welcomed her back previously that day. (i do have a screenshot of said moderator).

the bully crew are all as bad as each other and the fact that they even accepted her apology.

Sounds like there are a lot of flip-flops around

• Haha
That's the problem some folk want to be apart of the dramatics that goes on but when the worm turns they can't handle any backlash that might come their way.

It's call accountability.

I would have a lot more respect for a person if they owned up and said yes I did get caught up in all the drama and made mistakes but going to the very people you was happy to slate and make accusations about as the first post on this page shows to try and get them on side just reeks desperation and not someone you could trust or believe again.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• Heart
Sorry but how can you blame anyone for what the stuff YOU choose to say on here

you couldve left at any point but nope you carried on coming here agreeing with us and then to blame people on here its not fair or right take accountabillity for your actions

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would strongly advise all tattlers to keep all their personal information to themselves. This includes, names, pictures and phone numbers. It would appear that even those you trust here, may not have your back. I have always thought of the tattle group as kind of a family. We disagree or sometimes view things differently but there are no arguments. To hear one of our own has thrown us to the wolves to seek popularity is worrying and if anyone gave said person any information, please do take care. Remember tattlers, I love you all and will support best I can ❤❤

• Heart

you couldve left at any point but nope you carried on coming here agreeing with us and then to blame people on here its not fair or right take accountabillity for your actions
Exactly that. Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I would strongly advise all tattlers to keep all their personal information to themselves. This includes, names, pictures and phone numbers. It would appear that even those you trust here, may not have your back. I have always thought of the tattle group as kind of a family. We disagree or sometimes view things differently but there are no arguments. To hear one of our own has thrown us to the wolves to seek popularity is worrying and if anyone gave said person any information, please do take care. Remember tattlers, I love you all and will support best I can ❤❤
Thank you that means alot ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s why I don’t have my name or picture u can’t trust anyone now a days no matter how much u like to think u can it’s awful that one of our own has done this

Absolutely well said. Nobody held a weapon to their head and said write this or I’ll pull the trigger.. 🙄Said person enjoyed it when they were the centre of attention but when peoples attention shifted they acted like a child and threw their toys out of the pram. Even went to the extent of feeling sorry for themselves when people didn’t like their comment, utterly tragic.

I hadn’t commented for a long time or got involved in goings on because it’s just silly, but for someone to plaster on social media that people FORCED them to say things is just not fair and is totally unacceptable. There’s no need for it.

• Heart
Does anyone know whos account/ lives this has taken place on ?
this has come up in a couple of lives, one being lottie’s last night and the other was a couple of weeks ago on misty’s live

thank you. it is fucked up it’s come to this it really is, and the tattlers who were involved deserve none of this tit that’s happening. to think tattlers could trust other tattlers and instead get thrown under the bleeping bus and still continue to lie even with the proof there. it is a joke, it really is.

• Heart

Yeah thats been ironed out not everyone has a great memory and were reminded of what happened when krusty left aswell as the people she threw to the wolves
The comment was in haste and no harm caused hence the slating later on
Yeah wasn't too bad no idiots making fake accounts which is good but I know who is behind them unfortunately 😕 its sad to see people you respected take the wrong road but at the end of the day we are all adults and should take responsibility for what we say and do not blame others to make themselves feel better or like the victim

• Heart
Yeah thats been ironed out not everyone has a great memory and were reminded of what happened when krusty left aswell as the people she threw to the wolves
The comment was in haste and no harm caused hence the slating later on
Yeah wasn't too bad no idiots making fake accounts which is good but I know who is behind them unfortunately 😕 its sad to see people you respected take the wrong road but at the end of the day we are all adults and should take responsibility for what we say and do not blame others to make themselves feel better or like the victim

ahh ok, that’s good, least it got sorted and spoke about, just wasn’t too sure, so thank you for clearing that up gastric.

isn’t it just, just shows their true intentions all along really doesn’t it

Reactions: 6
Kirsty has gained an enormous amount of weight in the last few months and seems very sweaty and breathless. Usual suspects telling her she's amazing constantly while she smokes and gurns.
She ranted the other day about a neighbour "of another ethnicity" complaining about Kirsty cleaning her bins in a communal area and leaving puddles of bin juice stinking. Kirsty kept mocking an African accent and saying "I can't say what I really want to as I'd get called a racist." Kirsty was red and furious shouting about how the woman is wrong to complain about spillage of bin juice. Kirsty also stated she cleaned the bins in that grubby pj top and shorts set with her 'flaps and arse hanging out for all to see."
Usual southern version of White Dee behaviour. Classless and racist.