Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty’s not dumb, she knew that leaving the app while it all got heated then coming back after it’s calmed down would work. Lots of people seem to have forgotten everything that happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people will never learn I guess.

Hope you’re all well!

Reactions: 6
Kirsty’s not dumb, she knew that leaving the app while it all got heated then coming back after it’s calmed down would work. Lots of people seem to have forgotten everything that happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people will never learn I guess.

Hope you’re all well!
for sure, but there are others who haven’t forgotten. i have noticed before all of this came out she’d have 600-800 people in her lives, she don’t even get 300 now. so she has lost people along the way

Reactions: 5

Hope you’re all well!
I watched her first live the other day and I was gobsmacked with all the lies she was spouting. Saying shed been off since November yet our thread was made in Jan and she was still up to her tricks 🙄 saying she wanted to stay under the radar blah blah mmmm how can anyone say they want to stay under the radar with a big gob like that.

I Can't believe the amount of people who have forgotten what's she's done. Everyone jumped on Chloe, Kat and Misty when it all came out with what they was doing yet Kirsty gets away with it Scott free, doesn't sit right with me...

Kirsty do you not remember that it was us Tattlers that got you off the app but yet you proceed to tell everyone the reason you came off was because your life was being threatened alongside your family for what you had done... half of your so called followers read tattle afterwards and was disgusted they fell for your rubbish.

Reactions: 9
I watched her first live the other day and I was gobsmacked with all the lies she was spouting. Saying shed been off since November yet our thread was made in Jan and she was still up to her tricks 🙄 saying she wanted to stay under the radar blah blah mmmm how can anyone say they want to stay under the radar with a big gob like that.

I Can't believe the amount of people who have forgotten what's she's done. Everyone jumped on Chloe, Kat and Misty when it all came out with what they was doing yet Kirsty gets away with it Scott free, doesn't sit right with me...

Kirsty do you not remember that it was us Tattlers that got you off the app but yet you proceed to tell everyone the reason you came off was because your life was being threatened alongside your family for what you had done... half of your so called followers read tattle afterwards and was disgusted they fell for your rubbish.
The truth is people don’t care, it’s old news especially now L&B are off the app, too much new drama on there.
Kirsty played her role but she wasn’t the only one, the biggest tit stirrer was MH and she still getting away with causing tit for people.

Only if L&B come back on the drama might start up again, I’d guess we’ll see.

Reactions: 7
She’s got bigger. Teeth have got darker and she’s got more vile. Welcome back Kristy Kristy. Still still lazy then?

Lucy’s birthday is the 6th of December………remember that live Kirsty did 😳

Reactions: 2
That was a turn around what snaky behaviour, can’t believe she actually said sorry after sitting on here for months on end criticising and accusing them lot of all sorts and now she seen the light, funny asf.

Being friends with MH has gone to her head she starting to feed into the lies aswell.

And the audacity to try and get this thread closed cause it no longer serves her purpose, watch more arselicking commence.

• Heart
I remember a little bit. Didn't she dress up as Lucy
Yup! That’s proof she was here in December and didn’t disappear in November like she said. I think it only be like 3/4 months she has been gone….
Why lie? The proof is there on tt so I don’t get why she is saying November

Yup! That’s proof she was here in December and didn’t disappear in November like she said. I think it only be like 3/4 months she has been gone….
Why lie? The proof is there on tt so I don’t get why she is saying November
Kirsty come off in February when Misty got exposed by Lisa don’t know where she getting the November from.

Reactions: 4
That was a turn around what snaky behaviour, can’t believe she actually said sorry after sitting on here for months on end criticising and accusing them lot of all sorts and now she seen the light, funny asf.

Being friends with MH has gone to her head she starting to feed into the lies aswell.

And the audacity to try and get this thread closed cause it no longer serves her purpose, watch more arselicking commence.
Genuinely shocked. I thought Kirsty was bad with lying.
Just as bad as MH in my opinion. Both of them go well together

When did all this happen???
Which part. So much has happened recently

Reactions: 2
its very clear that this person wasn’t forced to say or do anything anyone with a brain can see that, quite funny that they’re trying to push that narrative though. God loves a trier.
I didn't say that you or some of the other tattlers told me what to write on here. We've only ever spoke on here so would be impossible. I was told to shut bits down etc. There is reciepts on it all. Stalking people is creepy AF.

I requested the thread to be closed when I got attacked and it was being derailed. Who I talk to is of no ones business. People stab others in the back then still expect them to be loyal to them 😆🙄 the police are involved with it all so only a matter of time. Trying to silence people is pathetic because they won't fall for your crap and get in line. There is loads to show the BS that was being said. tit said about not trusting certain tattlers because they follow 'the opposition' some people really need to grow up and get a life! If people keep in their own lanes then there wouldn't be so many problems! Done with childish games, worry about your own life!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't say that you or some of the other tattlers told me what to write on here. We've only ever spoke on here so would be impossible. I was told to shut bits down etc. There is reciepts on it all. Stalking people is creepy AF.

I requested the thread to be closed when I got attacked and it was being derailed. Who I talk to is of no ones business. People stab others in the back then still expect them to be loyal to them 😆🙄 the police are involved with it all so only a matter of time. Trying to silence people is pathetic because they won't fall for your crap and get in line. There is loads to show the BS that was being said. tit said about not trusting certain tattlers because they follow 'the opposition' some people really need to grow up and get a life! If people keep in their own lanes then there wouldn't be so many problems! Done with childish games, worry about your own life!
Betty a few of us were watching the live tonight. There's screen recordings of you stating it. And I'm not the only Tattler that has stated what they've heard. So both of us can't be lying. And stating you were mental health shamed. Come off it. At least Troy knows what a liar you are. I'm the one that requested to shut this thread down but had my commented deleted not you!! So stop lying!!!!

• Heart

Thankyou for making a start on this journey please can you post the crime reference number for information to be passed directly to the officer/officers involved
It would save a lot of time instead of it being passed from pillar to post
Thankyou

• Heart

I personally don’t care who you’re friends with it’s your life. I’m a grown woman I also don’t care about people saying not to trust people Etc whoever said nonsense like that needs to grow up tbh.

Let’s not forget that you did play a part in these things. You personally got yourself involved in the drama on tiktok regularly getting into peoples boxes, praising people that shared photos of peoples families (I have seen screen recordings of this). Accountability is key let’s not act like everyone else is in the wrong and you have done nothing.

• Heart
Let's all move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important

i have stayed out of it all because i was not involved, i was not on the app when this tit show occured, so this is the one and only time i am getting involved and that’s it.

i was watching that live silently, and you said that people were telling you what to write in this thread, and that controlling the thread. so, please don’t lie and say you never said that, you did and here’s the proof.

this is the one and only time i am commenting on here. but, please do not lie, betty.

take care of yourself.

Attachments

Wow... I truly don't have words right now, it's all going on isn't it hahah!!
So...
🌟 Kirsty is back, but has no interest apparently in going for L+B or anyone on the app. She said she wants to dance, loose weight and have fun lives, so we shall see.

🌟 However the bully crew are now friends with the person who reffered to these threads as "HER BABY" and wanted to take all the credit for it, the one who loved the attention she got being the "face of the thread", encouraged it herself for everyone to speak off tattle on TT and IG. This new bully crew member couldn't deal with being in the firing line in the end when the bully crew first turned on her for the comments on these 11 threads, all of which are almost her own words.

She was never told what to write on these posts - She had suggestions for thread titles from everyone like all threads do. Although c*nt waffle was my word and I still take full credit for that thank you ☺.

We are all responsible for our own behaviour and actions, it's emotionally cruel and manipulative to accuse and blame others constantly of causing someone's MH to decline to what they are insinuating, knowing full well what they are saying would "trigger" you so why even go there? New bully crew member trying to play the victim but they created this mess by throwing themselves into the drama full force ahead into every angle possible, it's worrying. I've sat back and said nothing regarding the crap that happened but it isn't fair how they are treating people here, trying to get the posts reported and shut down because they don't like they are a new bully crew member. Are you happy Bluepop finally noticed you again btw?

Remember we are all in control of how much we expose ourselves to this pathetic drama, we can walk away or shut it off and poof it's gone at any point, instead of prolonging the sufering for yourself stressing about things you had no control over, that's your doing and no one else's. Stop blaming others for duck ups here and take responsibility, at least kirsty hasn't come back doing the same old rubbish and shows a little class, instead of repeating history, why can't other do the same.

• Heart
i have stayed out of it all because i was not involved, i was not on the app when this tit show occured, so this is the one and only time i am getting involved and that’s it.

i was watching that live silently, and you said that people were telling you what to write in this thread, and that controlling the thread. so, please don’t lie and say you never said that, you did and here’s the proof.

this is the one and only time i am commenting on here. but, please do not lie, betty.

take care of yourself.
Im so lost so now betty is friends with who these threads were about ie people like troy ? Did she not used to bash troy to no end for bullying ?

why are the police involved i think its a bit much for tiktok drama ive been away from this threads so maybe ive missed what happened but jeez you have a break and miss so much 🤣

• Haha
Im so lost so now betty is friends with who these threads were about ie people like troy ? Did she not used to bash troy to no end for bullying ?

why are the police involved i think its a bit much for tiktok drama ive been away from this threads so maybe ive missed what happened but jeez you have a break and miss so much 🤣
She isn't friends with Troy he made that clear last night. Kat, Mazza and Lottie on the other hand are now friends with her.

• Haha