Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolled past her live thought id have a nose she was discussing debts some poor person tried giving advice and she flew off on them about it saying she dont want their advice

cant believe i once supported this person its only since being on here and stepping back ive seen how nasty she is i cant believe her attitude

Reactions: 3
Is anyone still around on this thread to discuss how much of a tit mum she is? Can’t believe how she treats her kids. Also never seen someone clean so much yet their house still be dirty as fck

Is anyone still around on this thread to discuss how much of a tit mum she is? Can’t believe how she treats her kids. Also never seen someone clean so much yet their house still be dirty as fck
They are her husband's kids, maybe she is tired of looking after them.

Reactions: 1
She's an awful mum and wife, Dave been gone for two nights..comes in from work and she's Fing at him and the kids

I cannot believe she lets her son sleep in his bedroom in this state???!! While hers is (badly) decorated like that!
I’d be sleeping in the garden and giving up my own bedroom before letting my child sleep in a bedroom like that. She admits it’s covered in mould and even has mushrooms growing on the wall?? VILE
Thats vile i still cant believe that
---
Anyone notice dave seems to be on the lives every day for last week or so 👀 wonder if hes lost his job

Thats vile i still cant believe that
---
Anyone notice dave seems to be on the lives every day for last week or so 👀 wonder if hes lost his job
It’s crossed my mind that he’s lost his job too! She got really snappy last week when someone asked why he’s at home. Apparently he’s back Monday but we’ll see 🤥

It’s crossed my mind that he’s lost his job too! She got really snappy last week when someone asked why he’s at home. Apparently he’s back Monday but we’ll see 🤥
Yeah could just be holiday but ive watched her on and off for a few years and he seems to work loads so to sundently be home its odd

I also find it strange how she claims to be skint then has just gone and brought a £250 snake saying ‘dave brought it ‘ if your married surly you share your money?

Yeah could just be holiday but ive watched her on and off for a few years and he seems to work loads so to sundently be home its odd

I also find it strange how she claims to be skint then has just gone and brought a £250 snake saying ‘dave brought it ‘ if your married surly you share your money?
They’re always skint apparently. She says they can’t afford to give the kids snacks or days out yet they’ve both always got fags hanging out their rotten mouths

kyrons DLA is due to hit her bank in the next couple weeks so wait for the increased amount of b&m hauls and energy drinks

Reactions: 2
Just watched a video of her today. Sat at the table eating dinner with her man and kids, the kids were talking and she’s so fu**ing nasty to them. The way she told them to shut the fuk up. Omg my heart broke. Could feel the energy shift instantly. That dad sat and said NOTHING!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Kirsty ‘treating’ herself to another snake - £400!!!
Guessing her son got his DLA back payment then 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's absolutely disgusting, imagine swearing and talking the way she does infront of your kids! Those poor kids are been dragged up. What an embarrassment. Its like watching benefit street all over again

She's absolutely disgusting, imagine swearing and talking the way she does infront of your kids! Those poor kids are been dragged up. What an embarrassment. Its like watching benefit street all over again
She’s gross ain’t she. She hasn’t left the house with them kids once this holidays. Sits in all day long - really do feel sorry for them

She looks so unclean. The hideous tattoos, smoking indoors, swearing constantly, wears ill fitting clothes.

God forbid anyone tells her about herself. She quickly likes to mention the council and their birth mother.

I don’t miss the hounding of Lucy, but there was something very funny about watching her, Chloe, the ginger Scottish girl, and whoever else acting like undercover investigators.

Why would her husband bring this into his kids life. I blame him.
The husband seems like he's got no backbone and is easily manipulated. He clearly can't think of the kids best interests.
If someone spoke to my kids the way she does, I'd have knocked them out.
They all look absolutely filthy, the teeth 🤢🤢 I imagine she's got rotten breath too. Dirty witch

Barking at her kids in tonight’s dinner video again!!! You’d never catch me speaking to my kids like that. If she’s comfortable talking to them like that on video, imagine what she does behind closed doors!

It’s like she thinks that because their mother was so bad to them she can do/speak to them however she wants because she’s ‘saved’ them from an awful mother. She’s still being abusive to then verbally, stupid cow. Why not get your teeth fixed, surely treatment would be free. Also why do neither of them work? Kids are not young that they both need to be home 24/7!