Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we all knew it was a matter of time, it was just when it would happen. wonder if she’s done with l&b bullcrap and gonna be like chloe and just have fun on the app posting random content? only time will tell
Her leave Lucy alone... Give it a week and she'll be in the drama again... Surprised she's back after she stated so many had threatened her family etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣
Ah yes, Kirsty ‘Justice’ Matthews. Always fighting for what is right.

I’m surprised she didn’t reappear after that video of Lucy in Asda surfaced. Bet she was doing cartwheels seeing new Lucy content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when Lucy had a backdrop on her lives of Kirsty’s ‘racy’ photos, and Kirsty did a series of lives saying how sexy and empowered she felt by taking them? Kept mentioning all the compliments she got over them.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Lucy had a backdrop on her lives of Kirsty’s ‘racy’ photos, and Kirsty did a series of lives saying how sexy and empowered she felt by taking them? Kept mentioning all the compliments she got over them.
Oh I remember that. Fair play to the girl but there's some things that shouldn't be broadcasted over TT. How she spoke about certain things Infront of minors she should have kept to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just went on her live and she is talking about L&B. Surprise surprise. The fact she is on live with someone who has one tooth when she used to constantly go off on Lucy about hers (while defending her own being brown).

Surely her new account name alone will get her banned?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t take long to be live and show the tattoo.

apparently left 7 months ago but got the tattoo this year? Hmm. Lies there Krusty, lies. Krusty, you left between 1st and 3rd of February, not November/December.

Reactions: 3
Ummm Kirsty you've been back on live for what half hour and already spouting lies. You didn't come off the app in Nov, you came off on in Feb

Has kirsty said why she come back ? Im guessing she thinks no one will bring up what happened however i think people will still bring up the misty situation as so many people wanted answers and never got any everyone just blamed each other

There was a post on TikTok Tea which has now been deleted and someone said she hasn’t addressed the situation at all.

I think she needs to address the situation personally as she had a lot of followers who felt stabbed in the back by the whole situation.

She mentioned on her live the other day that she doesn’t care if Lucy is on the app or not. So much for “protecting children”.

Has kirsty said why she come back ? Im guessing she thinks no one will bring up what happened however i think people will still bring up the misty situation as so many people wanted answers and never got any everyone just blamed each other
apparently to come back for fun and dances. i don't believe she will address anything that happened

There was a post on TikTok Tea which has now been deleted and someone said she hasn’t addressed the situation at all.

I think she needs to address the situation personally as she had a lot of followers who felt stabbed in the back by the whole situation.

She mentioned on her live the other day that she doesn’t care if Lucy is on the app or not. So much for “protecting children”.

imo it was all lies, there was no evidence and the second it all got heated and people were finally asking for the evidence, she fucked off. it was all for the clout and gifts because she was raking it in. she's come back because there's no more money.