Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her dinner with Kirsty video and the word she used to the racist slang to describe her Chinese? She’s made another video saying she’s had to private the video due to the hate comments.

Reactions: 7
Just been ghost watching her first time in ages and just wondering what shes been sniffing between her jumping around like an idoit and shouting shes now trying to jump

And telling people to go f’’k their dead grandma i honestly am shocked

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s on live at the moment doing a ouija board. Honestly, you can’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The kids look bloody hungry (and grey) I saw a person in the comments ask why the kids don’t eat with them. She said because they are hungry by 5pm and moaning. In another comment section, she said the kids get 3 meals a day and a pudding but no snacks. They are kids and kids snack as they are growing ffs. No wonder they are hungry by 5pm. On some videos they are just sat there watching them both stuff their faces.

Reactions: 2
She’s admitted to feeding her kids once a day?! Doesn’t she always boast about getting the three girls off the social and how happy the social are to have them with her.

I saw her indoors smoking and swearing next to one of the girls the other day. Also saw her partner slapping her bum with a towel constantly and her yelling. Like Wayne and Waynetta from Harry Enfield.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Uh I was hoping it was because she had SS involvement because of the way she treats them kids 😦

sorry but why the duck is she letting her daughter tattoo her ? shes admitted shes not trained theres no hygiene practices going on at all is she not worried she could get seriously ill from it sorry but thats just freaking stupid

i do not get why just anyone can buy a tattoo gun and ink and say there a tatttoo artist without the proper training and as for the stuff on her face she will never get a job now with that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she was sat live calling her step kids names because they're half German and nazi saulting 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cor this thread really did die… krusty is now married cheap&cheafull wedding- her followers brought her wedding gifts from her wish list
2023 new year new krust
She’s trying to loose weight by going for a daily walk
Trying to eat healthy.. I can’t see this going much further than February 🤣🤣 shes looking as big as L now..
Her come eat with krusty the phat s*** is absolutely vile her fat trotters layed beside her plate with her ashtray the other side is gross -

hope everyone is well and happy new year

• Haha
Reactions: 4