Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 silly people.

And even if L was watching lives on that account who cares? They’ve all said themselves that she’s allowed to watch people live. I really don’t get the point of it all 😂 probably trying to show their “power” an I can take whatever I want from you kind of thing.

Have they not learnt that she will just make new accounts as she always has done.
So basically someone has given lucy the emma acc to use, but also given it to will/mazza. They are trying to get lucy to come live so she gets done so as usual acting like her friend by giving her the acc.
But then mazza comes on that acc and says she hacked it!! No she already had the details the idiot!!
Its for drama and gifts thats all i see!

Reactions: 6
So basically someone has given lucy the emma acc to use, but also given it to will/mazza. They are trying to get lucy to come live so she gets done so as usual acting like her friend by giving her the acc.
But then mazza comes on that acc and says she hacked it!! No she already had the details the idiot!!
Its for drama and gifts thats all i see!
This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands 😂

Bring back Jeremy Kyle get them all on there.

Reactions: 7
All for getting L and B off the app but this is starting to get weird and obsessive! Fought so hard to get them off but now are trying to coax them back in it makes no sense

It makes perfect sense if people don't or can't create their own material

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All for getting L and B off the app but this is starting to get weird and obsessive! Fought so hard to get them off but now are trying to coax them back in it makes no sense
Totally!! Ud think now they gone they would get on with their own lives but nope still waffling on lol. And the poor wax melt lady still getting attacked by people!
How is her selling to lucy any different than the rogue mods gifting lucy?? Or the likes of billy, rubes, troy, mazza all making money off lucy? Least rubes is honest about why she does it, ill give her that.

It makes perfect sense if people don't or can't create their own material
Exactly, their lives have revolved around L&B I imagine they’ve lost who they actually are. Too consumed in the TT drama and they love trolling L it’s their evening entertainment.

Totally!! Ud think now they gone they would get on with their own lives but nope still waffling on lol. And the poor wax melt lady still getting attacked by people!
How is her selling to lucy any different than the rogue mods gifting lucy?? Or the likes of billy, rubes, troy, mazza all making money off lucy? Least rubes is honest about why she does it, ill give her that.
It’s mad that they’re all still going on isn’t it! She’s even getting people saying she’s a fake friend to L because she chose the trolls over her 😂 can’t win

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of people built their following by streaming/trolling Lucy, and now she's not live 10 hours a day they feel a bit lost/empty.
Possibly time for the bullies to go outside, touch grass and get some sun on their skin, perhaps some paid employment too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So grottie gave tattle a shout out on her live. Wow tattle getting famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 doing it for clout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone please explain to me.. What has xxsarahhjx done she is acting like she is saving the world I don’t get it? And then Mazza and the rest been so defensive and confrontational when people are just asking because it seems strange how this has all come about. This Tik Tok detectives need to stop.
How has Sarah received the injunction? I would of thought that the actually document would be confidential and only seen by the person who it is against and the legal team/ professionals involved not someone off Tik Tok who sent in a few videos as ‘evidence’. Also why would she be a witness? The videos are off Tik Tok in the public arena it’s not like she personally witness something take place? This is way to fishy in my opinion and I don’t give 2 craps about what happens to L&B. GDPR are you really able to just give out information like that? I’ve never heard a court sending the order to the witness? She not the lawyer I just thought they’d be summoned to court if they are required for evidence. Correct me if I am wrong please but it just seems really strange. I work supporting people and not even I can their injunctions or anything like that I have to ask them to show me their copy.

• Heart
This Sarah supports purple Aki, is besties with Kat, lives in Kats area yet somehow is a Clarion tenant and the main witness for L and B eviction in Devon? She is in comments on tiktok trolling people but is in with the Krusty Bully Club. She's always crying on every live about how much "work" she has put in and how "ill all of this has made me" as if she is saving kids. How does making L & B homeless protect kids??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now L&B can’t be on the app at all... can’t comment or entering the app but can go any other social media app so that makes no sense as you go live on other apps so how would they stop L&B if they don’t stop her using all apps?

Also, if L is using a secret account to spy on people how would they know if it’s secret.

Their story keeps changing I’m mean if you want to sound convincing remember what you said before?

Someone please explain to me.. What has xxsarahhjx done she is acting like she is saving the world I don’t get it? And then Mazza and the rest been so defensive and confrontational when people are just asking because it seems strange how this has all come about. This Tik Tok detectives need to stop.
How has Sarah received the injunction? I would of thought that the actually document would be confidential and only seen by the person who it is against and the legal team/ professionals involved not someone off Tik Tok who sent in a few videos as ‘evidence’. Also why would she be a witness? The videos are off Tik Tok in the public arena it’s not like she personally witness something take place? This is way to fishy in my opinion and I don’t give 2 craps about what happens to L&B. GDPR are you really able to just give out information like that? I’ve never heard a court sending the order to the witness? She not the lawyer I just thought they’d be summoned to court if they are required for evidence. Correct me if I am wrong please but it just seems really strange. I work supporting people and not even I can their injunctions or anything like that I have to ask them to show me their copy.
Sarah doesn’t even live near L&B 🤷🏼‍♀️ Kat said she’s with clarion (a tenant not an employee) makes no sense does it.

Now L&B can’t be on the app at all... can’t comment or entering the app but can go any other social media app so that makes no sense as you go live on other apps so how would they stop L&B if they don’t stop her using all apps?

Also, if L is using a secret account to spy on people how would they know if it’s secret.

Their story keeps changing I’m mean if you want to sound convincing remember what you said before?
They can’t keep up with their own stories at this point

The fact she hasn’t been on yet does suggest that she’s either been officially advised not to or there’s something in place but, these lot clearly don’t know what’s actually going on. Seems like they’re just guessing.

Purple Aki is live greenscreening Maz and a fake account in the comments is answering.
Purple Aki says she is money laundering and pretending to give to charity and that she's a nonce and that she really is Troy's mummy.
Tiktok has gone really bizarre since L & B left 😳

• Wow
Purple Aki is live greenscreening Maz and a fake account in the comments is answering.
Purple Aki says she is money laundering and pretending to give to charity and that she's a ponce and that she really is Troy's mummy.
Tiktok has gone really bizarre since L & B left 😳
I’m not a fan of maz but it sounds like he’s throwing mud and seeing what sticks. I don’t think he knows what money laundering is, it wouldn’t make sense to launder money through tiktok the percentage they take is so high 😂

In mazza live they're talking about people going for one person is awful etc. Yet they gang mob up against people! People cannot say who they are due to the fear of what they do to people.

They don't like it so why do it to others? think how they feel because of all of you!

• Heart
In mazza live they're talking about people going for one person is awful etc. Yet they gang mob up against people! People cannot say who they are due to the fear of what they do to people.

They don't like it so why do it to others? think how they feel because of all of you!
They contradict themselves on a daily!!

Maz, Lottie, Krusty, Kat, AuntieNat are clearly unhappy and lonely bitter souls.
They sleep all day and troll online all night without any real life friendships or experiences or employment.
All their clingons like MandyPandyPoo and Boat Lady and Fibro-obsessed-Jo are all trying to raise money for their own causes and use bullyclub to promote their schemes.
No boat lady, nobody cares about you wanting loads of money to do up your boat. Even your friends are tired of the begging.

They can’t even walk in a straight line at this point. They have done nothing but contradict each other and block or abuse anyone who is confused by the contradictions and has the audacity to ask a question.

The whole situation is just bizarre 🤣

L’s probably in bed eating a pot noodle watching a Disney film but she really does live in their heads rent free.

It’s so interesting to see how defensive they get. I also find it so funny when they confront someone asking if they have a problem with them 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Stop puffing out your chest and grow upppp.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.