Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that account she had on her back screen I already followed so it must be either Lโ€™s or one of theirs ๐Ÿ‘€ interesting that they blanked out the follow/edit profile part.
The very 1st time she put the screen shot up said edit profile. Its defo one of theirs

Reactions: 1
The very 1st time she put the screen shot up said edit profile. Its defo one of theirs
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ of course, silly people. Canโ€™t make this sh!t up.

What was that rogue mod Lola accounts username ๐Ÿง

Its not i checked, i followee it ages ago its defo a hate acc
Yeah probably is! I donโ€™t get the point of them showing that account though ๐Ÿ˜‚ literally no method to their madness.

Itโ€™s so funny that sheโ€™s claiming to have hacked the account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do you reckon theyโ€™re all starting to believe their own lies?

Reactions: 3
Yeah probably is! I donโ€™t get the point of them showing that account though ๐Ÿ˜‚ literally no method to their madness.

Itโ€™s so funny that sheโ€™s claiming to have hacked the account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do you reckon theyโ€™re all starting to believe their own lies?
I think they have a screw loose and have no content or drama so are creating it now!

Reactions: 6
So mazza reckons this acc was lucys ermm no love, u know when u put the acc as ur back screen well it said " edit profile" not follow!! Then will told you to take that screen shot down so he could send you the right one. Then it changed from edit acc to follow! You or someone you know made that account and gave it lucy to cause drama! And now pretending to have hacked it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mazza u aint no hacker love!
Wow they think people are thick! Lucy doesnt need an account!!

*sorry i mean mazza has been saying that emma louise acc was lucys

Also mazza you said the other day your rubbish with tech as you couldnt even edit a photo now all of a sudden your a hacker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well played ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
i'd hope there is an original screenshot?

That account was a mod in Nathan/Allanโ€™s live ๐Ÿง

They probably did make the account for L and are saying they hacked it rather than admitting they made an account for her.

That account was a mod in Nathan/Allanโ€™s live ๐Ÿง

They probably did make the account for L and are saying they hacked it rather than admitting they made an account for her.
So its come out this morning its an old acc that was given to lucy. And given to mazza too.
Mazza and all the drama=gifts , she was gifted lots last nite. Apparently all her gifts go to charity, why not just put a link up to give to charity rather than let tiktok take a percentage?? So my take on this is.... mazza always says lucy doesnt get banned because of the money she earns in gifts for tiktok, so mazza is this what you are doing?? Keep the gifts coming so you dont get banned??
Also gastric i know you questioned the screenshot about the acc used for lucy ,saying edit profile im sure mazza will have the replay to prove if im wrong??
Anyway hope you all have a lovely day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 4
So its come out this morning its an old acc that was given to lucy. And given to mazza too.
Mazza and all the drama=gifts , she was gifted lots last nite. Apparently all her gifts go to charity, why not just put a link up to give to charity rather than let tiktok take a percentage?? So my take on this is.... mazza always says lucy doesnt get banned because of the money she earns in gifts for tiktok, so mazza is this what you are doing?? Keep the gifts coming so you dont get banned??
Also gastric i know you questioned the screenshot about the acc used for lucy ,saying edit profile im sure mazza will have the replay to prove if im wrong??
Anyway hope you all have a lovely day ๐Ÿ˜Š
itโ€™s so obvious that it says edit profile, why would they remove it otherwise ๐Ÿ˜‚ also, whatโ€™s the point in saying she hacked it? They lie about such pointless things and are surprised when people question them.

Yeah the Lola.1992 account was the rogue mod one that Mazza, Kat etc had.

I've cropped the name out, I'm sure people can pretty much guess/tell who wrote the comment but here is where you and Lisa were accused of saying about the pirate ship Gastric. So many snakes on TT, no one can stay loyal to each other!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yeah the Lola.1992 account was the rogue mod one that Mazza, Kat etc had.

I've cropped the name out, I'm sure people can pretty much guess/tell who wrote the comment but here is where you and Lisa were accused of saying about the pirate ship Gastric. So many snakes on TT, no one can stay loyal to each other!
Appreciate the info thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Willxyz.1 sent the screenshot to Kat, who sent it to Mazz, who put it on greenscreen without noticing it said "edit profile" and then Will came in the comments asking them to put a different screenshot of it up that doesn't show its a pic the account creator must have taken, so they changed it and blurred out the "edit profile" part on green screen. Maz apologised to Will for not asking before greenscreening it on live.

• Haha
Willxyz.1 sent the screenshot to Kat, who sent it to Mazz, who put it on greenscreen without noticing it said "edit profile" and then Will came in the comments asking them to put a different screenshot of it up that doesn't show its a pic the account creator must have taken, so they changed it and blurred out the "edit profile" part on green screen. Maz apologised to Will for not asking before greenscreening it on live.
If maz โ€œhacked itโ€ or already had access to the account why would she need a screenshot from someone else? ๐Ÿ˜‚ and they wonder why people donโ€™t believe a thing they say

They lie about such stupid things no wonder why no one believes them about big stuff like injunctions! Come clean and say 'the person who made this account gave it to me and Lucy' then people would start respecting you and believing you more.

Reactions: 7
Here is where he said that

Attachments

• Wow
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ silly people.

And even if L was watching lives on that account who cares? Theyโ€™ve all said themselves that sheโ€™s allowed to watch people live. I really donโ€™t get the point of it all ๐Ÿ˜‚ probably trying to show their โ€œpowerโ€ an I can take whatever I want from you kind of thing.

Have they not learnt that she will just make new accounts as she always has done.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.