Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the video L posted saying she will be back 🤣 would everyone still have supporters if she did return ? Or would the deluded fan base still stay ready to be fooled again?
When she eventually comes back to TT (which I’m pretty sure she will) hopefully more people will see the light and stop believing everything they’re told.

Reactions: 7
When she eventually comes back to TT (which I’m pretty sure she will) hopefully more people will see the light and stop believing everything they’re told.
Exactly that. I'd love to know where all this information has come from. And who even is this person that's spouting more lies. Never seen her before

Reactions: 6
Exactly that. I'd love to know where all this information has come from. And who even is this person that's spouting more lies. Never seen her before
They just add to their stories as they go on 😂 Chinese whispers.

Remember when Krusty etc said they had all this evidence and it turns out their evidence was TT hearsay! Leave it to the professionals

They just add to their stories as they go on 😂 Chinese whispers.

Remember when Krusty etc said they had all this evidence and it turns out their evidence was TT hearsay! Leave it to the professionals
They are too blinded by fame grabbing to notice. Enough is enough the misty situation was less than 3 months ago and they're acting like their words is still gospel (thank you bluepop for the reminder). They screwed over alot of people and have audacity to be upset that people question what they say now whilst still trying to be relevant. Just admit it, it was never about the children you saw how much money people got dualing lucy now you have nothing. Hardly any of the accounts have actual content I think billy and Charlie might be the exception.

The past couple of days have been nothing but a sad reflection of how much their lives revolved around lucy and has been nothing but them infighting and seeking drama . Are you okay? But you're not okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are too blinded by fame grabbing to notice. Enough is enough the misty situation was less than 3 months ago and they're acting like their words is still gospel (thank you bluepop for the reminder). They screwed over alot of people and have audacity to be upset that people question what they say now whilst still trying to be relevant. Just admit it, it was never about the children you saw how much money people got dualing lucy now you have nothing. Hardly any of the accounts have actual content I think billy and Charlie might be the exception.

The past couple of days have been nothing but a sad reflection of how much their lives revolved around lucy and has been nothing but them infighting and seeking drama . Are you okay? But you're not okay?
Very well put 👏🏻 totally agree

Reactions: 4

Unfortunately when you make bullying a single person or people your whole personality people eventually figure out your actually a very boring person

• Heart
Unfortunately when you make bullying a single person or people your whole personality people eventually figure out your actually a very boring person
Exactly, what do they do apart from troll people or “confront” people on TT?

Reactions: 2
Was that about l and the trolls or about someone else? I was not sure.

They haven’t tagged anyone specifically but I imagine it’s about everyone. I’ve seen so many comments on different posts saying they miss L and want her back because they don’t know what to do with their evenings now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
They haven’t tagged anyone specifically but I imagine it’s about everyone. I’ve seen so many comments on different posts saying they miss L and want her back because they don’t know what to do with their evenings now 🤦🏼‍♀️
How about the get a life.... lol.

• Heart
Anyone screenshotting L&B entering a live room and emailing it to the police hoping to get them in trouble further are very sad, vindictive individuals. So what if she goes into lives to watch? At least they're not yelling at people now. People trying to catch her scrolling through lives to email it to Chief Withess Sarah to try to get them evicted are truly the definition of bullies who kick someone when they're down. I honestly think the bullies won't be happy until she's homeless, cold, hungry, frightened or dead.

• Heart
Anyone screenshotting L&B entering a live room and emailing it to the police hoping to get them in trouble further are very sad, vindictive individuals. So what if she goes into lives to watch? At least they're not yelling at people now. People trying to catch her scrolling through lives to email it to Chief Withess Sarah to try to get them evicted are truly the definition of bullies who kick someone when they're down. I honestly think the bullies won't be happy until she's homeless, cold, hungry, frightened or dead.
It’s very very sad.

I still don’t get why Sarah of all people would be a witness 😂

• Haha

I have been in a few lives where the host has said its pettiness to do that and it is ! You got them off the app just leave it now. I said before they dont have personalities so there entire world is L&B making sure they really do duck them over. Your grown adults take a break relax 🤣 get a hobby ffs!

Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that video Lucy uploaded, it seems like she will be coming back live soon so I'm thinking maybe the "injuction" was just the police/housing or whoever telling her to stay off TikTok for a bit of she'll get in tit. Who knows though, it's just funny seeing her still laying in bed living her life and all the idiot trolls think they've somehow won

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that video Lucy uploaded, it seems like she will be coming back live soon so I'm thinking maybe the "injuction" was just the police/housing or whoever telling her to stay off TikTok for a bit of she'll get in tit. Who knows though, it's just funny seeing her still laying in bed living her life and all the idiot trolls think they've somehow won
It’s basically an exact replay of the last time she said she wasn’t allowed on TT in dec 😂 I give it 2 weeks max if that

Reactions: 5
Can we place bets ? 😂😂
Well sarah has insinuated on gastrics live that lucy and bryan wont be together much longer, that shes not allowed on any social media but shes getting this clarified tomoz! I have never heard of anyone ever been banned for life off social media! And how can they split them up?? Its all very strange! As mother e said, it was them 2 being abused too. so i say why has no one been recording them and contact all the bullies housing??
Its obsessive behaviour!

Well sarah has insinuated on gastrics live that lucy and bryan wont be together much longer, that shes not allowed on any social media but shes getting this clarified tomoz! I have never heard of anyone ever been banned for life off social media! And how can they split them up?? Its all very strange! As mother e said, it was them 2 being abused too. so i say why has no one been recording them and contact all the bullies housing??
Its obsessive behaviour!
Court must be putting an injunction in place to split them up too 🤣

There’s no way L&B will split up. They fully rely on each other.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.