Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Guess whos back
Back again

putins back on the thread yay 😁😁
Hey everyone missed so much 🤣🤣

Edit not the real putin just to protect myself with the worlds current events

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Title was a group effort! Thanks everyone 😀

Recap-
Not much has changed.
Kirsty still in hiding
Misty and Chloe have both been live to explain their side of things. Been quiet from them since that happened.
The usual suspects are still around fighting for leader of the pack status!
Tattlers predicted calm before the storm and was correct!
Usual box jumpers still clout chasing!

Please feel free to add more to this, it's all I could think of at the top of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hunnyangel

I think the ban/restriction is fake. Does no one remember the last fake letter sent to them and they believed it until it was proved to be fake. Something just isn’t right..

Reactions: 14

CoconotLoco

What the point of sitting on live all day just to block viewers coming in especially when they can still watch on the outside theses lot are dry asf don't even have Lucy as excuse anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Bluepop

VIP Member
@GASTRIC you’re definitely right to take it all with a pinch of salt I’d say. Somethings not right about this situation 🥴

I don’t believe a thing that comes out of their mouthes. They’re going to try and shut down anyone that questions what they’re saying as always. There’s no way that they would have a tiktok live ban for life 💩

Also important to note that again this isn’t about protecting kids at all. It’s about who “took them down”, if they’re not on tiktok they’ll be on another platform.

Ooooh maz is angry! Doesn’t like that someone is questioning them. The fact that she’s so defensive and desperate for people to believe what’s happened says a lot in my opinion.

So, there’s another court hearing next month apparently for Sarah to give evidence. This means that the court proceedings aren’t over, why would they put a permanent injunction in place before all evidence has been given? Sounds like it could be a temporary injection 🧐

Also, why are they all discussing an ongoing case all over TT

Sorry for all the messages one after the other, putting all my thoughts in writing 😂

Last edited:

Spf50

Chatty Member
Title was a group effort! Thanks everyone 😀

Recap-
Not much has changed.
Kirsty still in hiding
Misty and Chloe have both been live to explain their side of things. Been quiet from them since that happened.
The usual suspects are still around fighting for leader of the pack status!
Tattlers predicted calm before the storm and was correct!
Usual box jumpers still clout chasing!

Please feel free to add more to this, it's all I could think of at the top of my head.
Mazza getting more and more involved, charlotte and toni still edging their way in to stay relevent!
Oh and tattlers get a shout out daily 🤣🤣

• Haha

Spf50

Chatty Member
So mazza and troy have asked boat lady for the money back they raised for her, she has sent the £150 back to them. But people gave that money thinking it was going to her! That poor lady has had to shut her pages down as she is that scared of what they will do as she knows what they are capable of!
Mazza and Troy you are disgusting human beings! Your scamming people! Using situations to fit your narrative! Your bullies! Leave people alone!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I understand what some of you are saying that the person who called them is disgusting. I don't think it was someone on tik tok I think it was a neighbor. The reason I think this is imagine your a neighbor and you hear Lucy shouting " stop Bryan, please just stop" then hear Bryan shouting " no, you carry on and see what happens" " I will fuck you up" as we are watching we know that they aren't shouting at each other. But the neighbour can only go by what they are hearing. If I was the neighbour I would of called too. I have been in a DV relationship so I couldn't sleep at night thinking ' what if '

• Heart
Mazza Troy we know you read this. If you keep going the way your going people are going to pick sides and you will have no one ! Boat lady gifting aki by accident your mad at but didnt you gift Lucy £50 of gifts ?! You dont like the fact people called you out for all your lies now your trying to back pedal. I hope all 27 of your viewers see sense soon

• Heart
Nat protesting that she's nice and has mental health issues....also admits creating accounts to troll Nathan and Lucy. Including grooming Lucy into a friendship and gaining her trust to be a mod.
We know Lucy is gullible and desperate for friends, what a cruel trick.

Maz, Kat and Sarah in Gastrics box demanding certain people are blocked?? It's not your live, you can't control the audience by blocking everyone in Gastric like Kat did when she was mod!
@GASTRIC I will be very disappointed if anyone was blocked on those bitter women's say so.

The injunction if it exists would be Lucy's document to show or hide. Why on earth would witness in an eviction case get a copy of Lucy's injunction??
The injunction could possibly be a measure to prevent an eviction, as if the yelling etc stops they can stay living there surely?

Also Sarah who says she's "worked so hard" and is nothing to do with trolling is an active commenter in Purple Akis lives. He supports PLM and says he is a ponce....yet Sarah is ok to be in bully gang?

Reactions: 12

tiktokspy

I'm howling at the comments in Lucy's live telling her she's going to prison 😂 it amazes me how stupid these lot are.

I'm just imagining her in a cell with some hardened criminal and they ask what she's in for 😂'errr i bwoke my tiktok injuction'

• Haha
Mazza, Krusty and Kat display more grooming behaviour than L and B ever have on Tiktok. Deciding who is a "legend" and who is blocked. (Nat isn't a legend, she is an unemployed troll with anxiety)
Demonising anyone who doesn't do as they say. Demanding people are blocked from all lives. Recruiting spies to screenshot other lives. Welcoming certain people into their gang if they fit the criteria, gifting and supporting excessively to reward compliance, doxxing, bullying and exposing if they don't comply.
Coercive and controlling behaviour. They even tried to take over in Gastric's live yesterday demanding everyone accepts their version of events as fact and telling people to "get out." Classic bullies.

• Heart
Gastric is live showing Troy's lies one by one.....I'm getting second hand embarrassment for Troy right now 🤣 He thought he had everyone sensible blocked out of his lives so could run his mouth without repercussions.

Silly to take on Gastric when you know he only deals in fact, evidence and truth Troy, how did you think this was going to go? 🤣

Troy might want to go back to only targetting people with learning difficulties, he gained his following, gifts and tiktok fame that way and was more successful in convincing people when the average IQs were in the lower range 🤔🤔🤔

CinderRuckingFella

Someone was blocked in Billy's live today for telling Kat noone likes her. Everyone rallied up like "noone can come for our Kat!" Why is she so protected? Why is everyone blocked on her say so?
That was me… 🙋🏼‍♀️ I said it! I was scrolling through and he came up on my fyp. When I watched it live I could see her commenting.
Horrible, malicious, tedious excuse of a woman.
And I was surprised too at all those sticking up for her, she really is an unpleasant person and I don’t understand how they all can’t see it!!

• Heart
There is someone on this thread that used to work for their local council, maybe they can shed some light about this apparent injunction. I just find it fishy that everyone has to send their evidence to Mazza, Kat and Auntie Nat, it's like deja vu with Krusty and Misty all over again... Listening to a recording sent to me this morning from Gastrics live from last night where a Mandypandy was in the box. Now after listening to it, this woman backtracked quite a bit. She says there's solid proof but yet the rest of TT isn't allowed to see this proof as the person who has it is a witness. So how is it you can see the proof but when we want to see the reciepts we aren't allowed.
Hi tattlers i am the ex council worker who worked along side and very closey with evictions, housing benefit/ council tax benefit.
I worked for a said council for over 3.5 years i personally evicted over 300 people/familys from their propertys.
AT NOT 1 POINT IN MY CAREER DID I EVER WITNESS SUCH SAID INJUCTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!!.
I also can provide the said black and white evidence to show that the council CANNOT take someone to court for a life ban on social media at all what so ever,NADA!!
If you wish to contact me personally i will give you a basic run down of the above.
Not only is MAZZA, AUNTIE NAT, RUBES,TROY,BILLY,IRISHMAN, TRYING TO RENT LUCYS FLAT OUT AND BELONGINGS I THINK YOU WILL ALSO FIND YOUR BREAKING THE LAW......
IRISHMAN YOUR NOT IRISH YOUR FROM KIDDIMINSTER AROUND 15 TO 20 MINS FROM ME, IRISHMAN WHY WOULD YOU ALSO GET YOUR INNOCENT MOM I VOL ED WHEN YOU GO OUT TO STREAM LUCY YOU SAD PATHETIC LITTLE BOY. GO AND FIND RUBES AND PLAY STIKKLE BRICKS.

HAVE A GOOD DAY TATTLERS, MUCH LOVE

• Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Guess whos back
Back again

putins back on the thread yay 😁😁
Hey everyone missed so much 🤣🤣

Edit not the real putin just to protect myself with the worlds current events
Missed you millions ☺.

Seems to be a pattern with them being unable to comment on here!
Tattle won't allow them on to argue, as imhere mentioned they are super shit hot on here. Which is probably a good thing because otherwise it would get out of hand.

Lottie, I don't know why you feel the need to go at me? You did it the other night as well. As I said the other night I don't know you, at all!! I'm allowed to comment my opinion on the live you were all in earlier! We all have similar opinions and are allowed to put them here!

If any of you, that is involved in this title don't like us talking, maybe step off the world stage??
I'm not trying to be awkward Betty, but how would tattle know who they are, they would have to be following the whole story outside of here, and the new people joining would have to be using their same outside name, and this is a forum for debate, any nasty or unpermitted comments are dealt with as they are made. Not trying to make a big deal of it, just trying to understand it myself too, probably because I don't believe that they are even trying.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joel

I've never known such disgusting things come from grown arse people. What pisses me off aswell is how they think it's ok to go after anyone that duel L and bully them and hunt the accounts down but it's ok for them to come and duel her and all the minions follow them but that's ok because they're allowed? How? I'm fucking sick of them coming after Lisa and mother earth and kerry and slagging tattlers off. We ain't scared of you just fuck off stay in your own live and stop trying to come after people because we don't care. Try and see if you can go a few hours or maybe a full day without duel L or going after anyone? I highly doubt it will happen because you are all hungry to bully ppl and see how much you can make while you do it. I would be so ashamed to be related to any of you I wonder how your family would feel about you if they knew the extent you go to on a daily basis. Sorry tattlers for the rant and sorry for not being around much but I've been finding it a bit hard with my eyesight after my appointment on Friday but I love and miss you all xxxx

• Heart

Spf50

Chatty Member
Oooo troy saying gastric wont go for him ! Who does this man think he is?? Mazza sat playing gastrics live laughing at him. They hate people that tell the truth and stand up for whats right on the app!!

I cant believe how fast people switch!! So cos gastric gave coxy the time of day after coxy has been pervy towards women it makes gastric noncey as a lady in troys box called lou said " its noncey behaviour" she also said gastric will eat poo. With troy adding in he can come for me he wont win. Then mazza pops up laughing saying lou said it right!
I hope people see mazza troy etc for what they are bullies and narcissits!
Ive never seen gastric come for anyone unless he has receipts and even then its in a grown manner!!
Gastric you never said anything about troy tonight, he keeps saying hes seen snakes thats why hes blocking! Its obvious they control people. Let them carry on they will have no following!

Last edited:
  • Heart