Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everybody hope your all well,

Alan was contacted by and ex mod of mine who took advantage of us, he hasn't contacted me but instead put this list out
I just want to ask him a few questions
More details will be aired tonight
Hey Gastric, I don't know who he is either. Was he involved with it all at one point? I got totally confused with it all ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Hey Gastric, I don't know who he is either. Was he involved with it all at one point? I got totally confused with it all ๐Ÿ™ˆ
He's a troll like aki, says anything to get a reaction however unlike aki he runs away when challenged. One of his original accounts was full of videos of teenboys in school uniforms that zoomed in on inappropriate places. He trolled and doxed lucy he left when he got called out and returned as her bestie. Openly admitted he's paid for all of his followers to seem popular. Deep down I think he's insecure and just wants attention. Also plays on the MH card while stating everyone is making theirs up and they're too sensitive and they should learn to take a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He's a troll like aki, says anything to get a reaction however unlike aki he runs away when challenged. One of his original accounts was full of videos of teenboys in school uniforms that zoomed in on inappropriate places. He trolled and doxed lucy he left when he got called out and returned as her bestie. Openly admitted he's paid for all of his followers to seem popular. Deep down I think he's insecure and just wants attention. Also plays on the MH card while stating everyone is making theirs up and they're too sensitive and they should learn to take a joke.
Thanks for the condensed version lol

Reactions: 3
Wtfff!

Reactions: 2
Ew I didn't know about this. I was watching Mazza, Josh and TikTok Anonymous gang up on him last night and thought he was behaving quite odd, they kept asking him questions and he wouldn't answer and kept kicking Mazza and Josh out the box and letting them back in.

Reactions: 4
That's definitely someone I will be avoiding. ๐Ÿ‘thank you for the heads up.

I can't keep up with it all on there! It's madness! People turning on each other every given opportunity. For sure there is some horrible people on that app. I've been on other platforms and have never known anything like it! FB has been around for 16 years and I've never seen anything like that on there! I suppose it's the live rules and not having anonymity on FB that puts people off ๐Ÿค”

Yeah this is the last time I'm going to address this. We do not support L&B!! They're off the app and it really doesn't bother me if they don't come back. This is not a L&B rave thread, it's never been that! We started out as a Kirsty thread and a few others then branched out while they all fight for top status spot! So this thread is addressing them. Lucy does have her own thread that is a active thread so we try not to derail this one. So for the final time, we DO NOT support L&B.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno why rubes is playing victim card. She actively trolled herself on here to play victim and still has an active account on this thread.

Reactions: 1
So AuntieNat spent over ยฃ50 gifting Lucy as Lola1992 the rogue. And they call us Lucy supporters!!??
How is it OK for bullyclub friends to gift actual money to L, but we cannot be seen in her lives or get blocked? Ridiculous.
Thought you were leaving Tiktok Nat?
The actual amount doesnโ€™t matter, theyโ€™re concentrating on irrelevant details. Itโ€™s about the hypocrisy. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

When people announce theyโ€™re โ€œleaving tiktokโ€ itโ€™s for people to say no donโ€™t go, not that theyโ€™re actually leaving. You donโ€™t need to announce youโ€™re leaving a social media app.

• Haha
You cant be hypocrites and gift Lucy but be angry when others do just cause your reasons are different? A lot of people gift for modship a lot gift by accident (the rose). You say people gifting contributes to her habbits but you did it yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You cant be hypocrites and gift Lucy but be angry when others do just cause your reasons are different? A lot of people gift for modship a lot gift by accident (the rose). You say people gifting contributes to her habbits but you did it yourself!
Exactly!! They donโ€™t see it from that point of view though, they just see it as us being middle aged women who are crying about the situations ๐Ÿ˜‚

1) Iโ€™m in my 20s
2) at no point have I cried

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's hilarious bully gang thinks there's "them" vs Tattlers. No darling, us tattlers are your friends, mods and regulars too you know.
We are closer to home than you think, that's all I'm saying ๐Ÿ˜˜

It's hilarious bully gang thinks there's "them" vs Tattlers. No darling, us tattlers are your friends, mods and regulars too you know.
We are closer to home than you think, that's all I'm saying ๐Ÿ˜˜
I remember you putting your tattle name on your main account bio๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘€ pretty sure it was you anyway

This was ageeess ago btw

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is my own statement not the tattlers if eyes are stalking.
Does anyone else think they are proving how much they were in it for clout. Lucy has gone move on stop fighting with everyone. Isn't it amazing how these people protecting kids have shown their true colours and how it's a fight for glory and credit.

Reactions: 7
This is my own statement not the tattlers if eyes are stalking.
Does anyone else think they are proving how much they were in it for clout. Lucy has gone move on stop fighting with everyone. Isn't it amazing how these people protecting kids have shown their true colours and how it's a fight for glory and credit.
yeah itโ€™s so obvious.Theyโ€™re all still talking about her too theyโ€™reโœจ assessed โœจ

Reactions: 4
So mazza reckons this acc was lucys ermm no love, u know when u put the acc as ur back screen well it said " edit profile" not follow!! Then will told you to take that screen shot down so he could send you the right one. Then it changed from edit acc to follow! You or someone you know made that account and gave it lucy to cause drama! And now pretending to have hacked it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mazza u aint no hacker love!
Wow they think people are thick! Lucy doesnt need an account!!

So mazza reckons this acc was lucys ermm no love, u know when u put the acc as ur back screen well it said " edit profile" not follow!! Then will told you to take that screen shot down so he could send you the right one. Then it changed from edit acc to follow! You or someone you know made that account and gave it lucy to cause drama! And now pretending to have hacked it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mazza u aint no hacker love!
*sorry i mean mazza has been saying that emma louise acc was lucys

Also mazza you said the other day your rubbish with tech as you couldnt even edit a photo now all of a sudden your a hacker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well played ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow

Also mazza you said the other day your rubbish with tech as you couldnt even edit a photo now all of a sudden your a hacker ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well played ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
that account she had on her back screen I already followed so it must be either Lโ€™s or one of theirs ๐Ÿ‘€ interesting that they blanked out the follow/edit profile part.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.