Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy’s posted a video saying last night he had to make a point, anyone know what he’s talking about? I didn’t watch his live.

Reactions: 2
Billy’s posted a video saying last night he had to make a point, anyone know what he’s talking about? I didn’t watch his live.
He was angry that people get big gifts when they sit with black screens and do nowt and he does content and has a laugh. I thought it was also a dig at mazza as she got a car the night before and lets face it what does she bring to the app other than "i swear to god, booyaka, pussy ole, dont call me bry bry"
Billy does make people laugh and does content i think thats when people should gift! Not sat there shouting "block ive seen them in ..... live" mazza has even made troy put "tattle" in his filtered words, i think shes scared of what we say!
So yeah i get what billy is annoyed at!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was angry that people get big gifts when they sit with black screens and do nowt and he does content and has a laugh. I thought it was also a dig at mazza as she got a car the night before and lets face it what does she bring to the app other than "i swear to god, booyaka, pussy ole, dont call me bry bry"
Billy does make people laugh and does content i think thats when people should gift! Not sat there shouting "block ive seen them in ..... live" mazza has even made troy put "tattle" in his filtered words, i think shes scared of what we say!
So yeah i get what billy is annoyed at!
Maybe he’s starting to see the situation for what it actually is 👀

Maybe he’s starting to see the situation for what it actually is 👀
Yes billy made money from going live with lucy but he also does his own thing its not all about lucy, hes a funny guy! Credit where credit is due

Reactions: 8
Yes billy made money from going live with lucy but he also does his own thing its not all about lucy, hes a funny guy! Credit where credit is due
I’ve watched billy for a while, he’s definitely been caught up in the Lucy drama recently and lost a bit of himself. He has taken it too far a few times but I don’t think he’s like the rest. Probably best that he’s taking time away.

Reactions: 9
I’ve watched billy for a while, he’s definitely been caught up in the Lucy drama recently and lost a bit of himself. He has taken it too far a few times but I don’t think he’s like the rest. Probably best that he’s taking time away.
Totally he needs to do his own thing with charlie not get involved with the other idiots

Reactions: 6
Lol mazza getting a lion and a car both worth a nice chunk of money say £75 each but has only donated £105? Mazza we know you watch this thread so screenshot your wallet tiktok transactions and lets see how much your REALLY made!

• Heart
Lol mazza getting a lion and a car both worth a nice chunk of money say £75 each but has only donated £105? Mazza we know you watch this thread so screenshot your wallet tiktok transactions and lets see how much your REALLY made!
Mazzas mentioned multiple times how skint she is. She’s given off the same vibes as Mruktiktokofficial when it comes to where the gifts they get go 🤣

Tiktok take a massive percentage, would it make sense to just tell people to donate to the charities directly?

Just to add, people can of course do whatever they want with their money and gift whoever they want. This issue is when the people they’re gifting are using “raising money for charities” or “raising awareness” to convince people to gift.

Yes your right people can do whatever but tiktok seem to be about making money now. A few people turn there gifts off which I respect because there not in it for the money but you cant call L a beg when your as equal as she is !

Billy and Charlie are really talented and funny comedians, far beyond just tiktok drama. I would pay good money to see them at a show or on TV.

So apparently L has a lifetime ban from all social media, there’s absolutely no way 😂 they don’t even give people who are convicted of offences against a child a lifetime ban 🤦🏼‍♀️ DWP are investigating them too apparently, where are they getting this information from exactly? No way the courts would disclose that to “witnesses”

saw it on wat2fiesty4u1

*way2fiesty4u1

• Heart
So apparently L has a lifetime ban from all social media, there’s absolutely no way 😂 they don’t even give people who are convicted of offences against a child a lifetime ban 🤦🏼‍♀️ DWP are investigating them too apparently, where are they getting this information from exactly? No way the courts would disclose that to “witnesses”

saw it on wat2fiesty4u1

*way2fiesty4u1
Id seen that earlier never heard of her! If people believe she is banned for life being on social media then they are thick!!
Apparently the main witness at court hearing said it yet court is still on going so why she putting it public???

saw it on wat2fiesty4u1

*way2fiesty4u1
Honestly you couldn't make this tit up 🤣🤦‍♀️ that lot wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse!

I think Billy is a decent bloke. He is definitely best to stay away from that lot! They will only bring people down. He brings comedy to the table and does deserve recognition. I would definitely rather gift him than gift Mazza etc.

Just to add in, someone had said a call was made to Clarion and no one named Claire works for that department!

Reactions: 9

saw it on wat2fiesty4u1

*way2fiesty4u1
Not sure she has enough followers for her name to appear on tattle.

But I totally agree, no way have the DWP confirmed to anyone theres an investigation going on. Also no court is going to give a lifetime ban to stop a person going on camera on social media, not before a conviction is passed. Its time these people showed receipts or shut up saying whats going on with Lucy & Bryan

Mazza screaming "I got a SS Bry Bry, you're fucked" because apparently Bryan went into Jo's live was so cringe! Worry about your own lifes!! Leave this to the professionals!! Why they are so concerned what L&B is upto is crazy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mazza screaming "I got a SS Bry Bry, you're fucked" because apparently Bryan went into Jo's live was so cringe! Worry about your own lifes!! Leave this to the professionals!! Why they are so concerned what L&B is upto is crazy!!
L&B are the most interesting thing in Mazzas life tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

saw it on wat2fiesty4u1

*way2fiesty4u1
I think they possibly could have one from going live as the noise could be harassment and there sick of complaints from neighbours. I think the rest is all bullshite to inflate their already enlarged ego. Doesn't DWP take months to investigate but I doubt they'll be telling every Tom dick and Harry. Can't witness be thrown out for running their mouth during an active trial.

I think they possibly could have one from going live as the noise could be harassment and there sick of complaints from neighbours. I think the rest is all bullshite to inflate their already enlarged ego. Doesn't DWP take months to investigate but I doubt they'll be telling every Tom dick and Harry. Can't witness be thrown out for running their mouth during an active trial.
Yeah I agree there probably is something in place when it comes to going live because that’s where the trouble comes from (whether it be formal or informal)

A witness definitely shouldn’t be discussing the case with the whole of tiktok. I also really don’t understand why she’s a witness? She doesn’t live near them, she’s said she doesn’t have much personal involvement with them. Makes no sense 😂

I’m not massively clued up on benefits but I wouldn’t be surprised if they looked into the gifts she was earning given how much she earns. It’s not something that would be broadcasted though 😂 they’re all so silly

Reactions: 4
I agree there probably is a current order in place but there is just no way this can be a lifetime ban like the bully groups are saying. I think its only while they are housed by Clarion as it was them who allegedly took out the injunction, the rumours are also saying they are being evicted at the next hearing. So if Lucy & Bryan then end up private renting, they would surely then be able to go live again? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
Love the video L posted saying she will be back 🤣 would everyone still have supporters if she did return ? Or would the deluded fan base still stay ready to be fooled again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.