Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title was a group effort! Thanks everyone πŸ˜€

Recap-
Not much has changed.
Kirsty still in hiding
Misty and Chloe have both been live to explain their side of things. Been quiet from them since that happened.
The usual suspects are still around fighting for leader of the pack status!
Tattlers predicted calm before the storm and was correct!
Usual box jumpers still clout chasing!

Please feel free to add more to this, it's all I could think of at the top of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Title was a group effort! Thanks everyone πŸ˜€

Recap-
Not much has changed.
Kirsty still in hiding
Misty and Chloe have both been live to explain their side of things. Been quiet from them since that happened.
The usual suspects are still around fighting for leader of the pack status!
Tattlers predicted calm before the storm and was correct!
Usual box jumpers still clout chasing!

Please feel free to add more to this, it's all I could think of at the top of my head.
Mazza getting more and more involved, charlotte and toni still edging their way in to stay relevent!
Oh and tattlers get a shout out daily 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mazza getting more and more involved, charlotte and toni still edging their way in to stay relevent!
Oh and tattlers get a shout out daily 🀣🀣
Do they not realise that mentioning this thread will just bring more people here to read it? Here they can’t control the narrative and I imagine reading the threads is making a lot of people rethink what’s happening πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 11
Oh gawd, they're discussing politics. πŸ˜±πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Well owen is the rest are nodding yeah its awful its serious hmmmmmmm uve all just been joking about it, remember kat you said to drop lucy on russia, but its only a joke!! But just incase ill chuck a gift at everyone so keep them all sweet!!!

Reactions: 7
Thanks Betty! I’m unsure why some people supposedly can’t respond? Maybe they have not signed up or their account is waiting to be approved

Reactions: 9
Guess whos back
Back again

putins back on the thread yay 😁😁
Hey everyone missed so much 🀣🀣

Edit not the real putin just to protect myself with the worlds current events

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This person has reached out to me to ask me to let you know that they’re unable to respond on the threads.

seems a lot of people can’t respond on the thread 🧐 not sure how tattle decides who can/can’t post.
Seems to be a pattern with them being unable to comment on here!
Tattle won't allow them on to argue, as imhere mentioned they are super tit hot on here. Which is probably a good thing because otherwise it would get out of hand.

Lottie, I don't know why you feel the need to go at me? You did it the other night as well. As I said the other night I don't know you, at all!! I'm allowed to comment my opinion on the live you were all in earlier! We all have similar opinions and are allowed to put them here!

If any of you, that is involved in this title don't like us talking, maybe step off the world stage??

Reactions: 11
Guess whos back
Back again

putins back on the thread yay 😁😁
Hey everyone missed so much 🀣🀣

Edit not the real putin just to protect myself with the worlds current events
Missed you millions ☺.

Seems to be a pattern with them being unable to comment on here!
Tattle won't allow them on to argue, as imhere mentioned they are super tit hot on here. Which is probably a good thing because otherwise it would get out of hand.

Lottie, I don't know why you feel the need to go at me? You did it the other night as well. As I said the other night I don't know you, at all!! I'm allowed to comment my opinion on the live you were all in earlier! We all have similar opinions and are allowed to put them here!

If any of you, that is involved in this title don't like us talking, maybe step off the world stage??
I'm not trying to be awkward Betty, but how would tattle know who they are, they would have to be following the whole story outside of here, and the new people joining would have to be using their same outside name, and this is a forum for debate, any nasty or unpermitted comments are dealt with as they are made. Not trying to make a big deal of it, just trying to understand it myself too, probably because I don't believe that they are even trying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This person has reached out to me to ask me to let you know that they’re unable to respond on the threads.

seems a lot of people can’t respond on the thread 🧐 not sure how tattle decides who can/can’t post.
Are they trying to reply on the old closed thread?

Reactions: 5
Missed you millions ☺.

I'm not trying to be awkward Betty, but how would tattle know who they are, they would have to be following the whole story outside of here, and the new people joining would have to be using their same outside name, and this is a forum for debate, any nasty or unpermitted comments are dealt with as they are made. Not trying to make a big deal of it, just trying to understand it myself too, probably because I don't believe that they are even trying.
I honestly don't know. I can't imagine tattle knowing who they are just by a username. Unless they're getting an influx of people and are trying to play it safe? I don't know how that side of things work. I don't know why they would want to come on their own thread! They must not know how it all works.

Come back Crusty (joking!!) She was vile, but this lot, pfffffft...... Well and truely are just nasty, from what i saw in there tonight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.