Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isnt vulnerable when shes doxxing people or calling social services. She has a smug face constantly when she thinks shes won like threating to throw someones dead baby at a wall! If your anti bullying be anti bullying all around not when it fits your narrative

Reactions: 3
Just because we don’t all blow smoke up your arsed it doesn’t mean we don’t have brain cells rubes.
Do something productive with your own life, your a young girl sitting online obsessing over people.

Reactions: 6
Just to clarify, L & B have behaved horrendously too. They have their own thread for that, plus Facebook pages about them. This thread is about the bully club. We are absolutely not Lucy supporters, nor do we condone any nasty things she has done.

Do we really have to keep putting these disclaimers up??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just to clarify, L & B have behaved horrendously too. They have their own thread for that, plus Facebook pages about them. This thread is about the bully club. We are absolutely not Lucy supporters, nor do we condone any nasty things she has done.

Do we really have to keep putting these disclaimers up??
Cos we call out bullies we are automatically branded l and b supporters! Its insane we say what we see and what is said on the app.
L and b are vile at times but lucy does not go round the app trolling, she wants to sit in bed eating drinking asking for gifts!
There is no getting through to some people

Reactions: 8
Not sure why people think this thread is in support of L & B when it's been made pretty obvious that it isn't. They've both done awful things that none of us support, but none of us support the cult of trolls that have formed around her and Bryan either. Anyone who wastes their time trying to wind them up is just as bad in my opinion, if you really believe there is a legal case against Lucy and Bryan then LEAVE IT TO THE POLICE.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is last time I’m personally addressing this 😂

Just to clarify, calling someone vulnerable doesn’t mean they’re not responsible for their actions. There are vulnerable people in the world that don’t act like L&B and there are non vulnerable people that do. There are some vulnerabilities at play when it comes to L&B whether people like it or not, anyone with eyes can see that. It’s not an excuse but it is something to keep in mind.

L&B are not good people, some of the things they’ve said makes my skin crawl BUT a lot of the time they are provoked (I know this isn’t always the case). Does that make what they do right? Of course not. Do I think they should take time away from social media full stop? Yes.

A lot of people seem to let their hatred for L&B cloud their judgement. This whole “well this person does this, this person does that” is very childish.

I don’t support anyone on either side ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rubes i agree with what you say but what i was saying is mazz kat etc have put you within their group but they say their whole purpose is to support people to get ponces off the app.
Rubes the bully group have put you in their group as to say you support them! So thats the confusion.
You do as you please. I totally get it.

To be fair I've never heard Rubes say its about the kids. She has history with L&B from years ago, before the TikTok drama and has been open about it making her money for ages.

L&B dish out the abuse and bully all the time yet none of you ever mention that. Neither of them are vulnerable at all and we all saw that when L through her flat the other week.
Personally I couldn't give a duck if L&B never come back on the app I did not support them and never will. L could run up and down the street and I still wouldn't care what I did care about is ppl being bullied and one rule for some and none for anyone else for instance.. that lot was ok to go in L live and bully and body shame and duel her but the min anyone else went in the live to duel or just talk to her or sell her wax melts it was a totally different ball game and them ppl would get bullied and threatened am I right or wrong? Did you see L go in any of that lots live to body shame or duel or to cause havoc with any other followers?
A wax melts lady was pressured or felt pressured to make a video just to prove she wasnt selling wax melts to L and that was wrong on so many levels but it's ok for tubes and the rest of them to go MAKE money from L and that's alright to do?
Make it make sense.

Rubes i agree with what you say but what i was saying is mazz kat etc have put you within their group but they say their whole purpose is to support people to get ponces off the app.
Rubes the bully group have put you in their group as to say you support them! So thats the confusion.
You do as you please. I totally get it.
But what I don't get is it's ok for tubes to make money from her yet the wax melts lady can't? Baffled.

Not sure why people think this thread is in support of L & B when it's been made pretty obvious that it isn't. They've both done awful things that none of us support, but none of us support the cult of trolls that have formed around her and Bryan either. Anyone who wastes their time trying to wind them up is just as bad in my opinion, if you really believe there is a legal case against Lucy and Bryan then LEAVE IT TO THE POLICE.
This is spot on.

She isnt vulnerable when shes doxxing people or calling social services. She has a smug face constantly when she thinks shes won like threating to throw someones dead baby at a wall! If your anti bullying be anti bullying all around not when it fits your narrative
And it's acceptable to put your home up for sale? To send food constantly? To stop small businesses from making sales? To ring police? To ring council? Make merchandise from 'ponces' for your own financial gane To sell your possessions online? ETC ETC ETC.
That's acceptable is is? Like I said many times I don't give a duck if L & B come back on this app infact t I hope they don't. I'm sick of seeing this tit show they aont on the app yet they are still the main topic and living rent free in ppl head.

Just because we don’t all blow smoke up your arsed it doesn’t mean we don’t have brain cells rubes.
Do something productive with your own life, your a young girl sitting online obsessing over people.
Who are they going to make money of now. They ain't on the app yet they still YAPA YAPA YAPA a out them 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I will say I was enjoying Rubes turning her live into a nickinackinoo exposing session 😂 all the chat about devils den is a blast from the past, who remembers those idiots who "hacked" nicki's phone ages ago? I can't believe anyone fell for that tit but they're still falling for for the same crap now so I shouldn't be too surprised

• Haha
I will say I was enjoying Rubes turning her live into a nickinackinoo exposing session 😂 all the chat about devils den is a blast from the past, who remembers those idiots who "hacked" nicki's phone ages ago? I can't believe anyone fell for that tit but they're still falling for for the same crap now so I shouldn't be too surprised
Is nickinackinoo now sam ghostly?

Reactions: 1
Is nickinackinoo now sam ghostly?
No Nicki claims to not be on the app anymore (we all know she seretly is). Sam ghostly used to be known as Scottish Sam, she was friends with L for a while last year and offered to have her stay in her house to get her away from Bryan and the people threatening to come to her door. Not sure why exactly they fell out but it involved Lucy calling social services on her for no good reason whatsoever, Sam says when they came to her house she had to stand back and watch them strip her new born baby to check for marks and bruises which must've been a horrific experience for any mother to go through. She backed off from the Lucy situation for a while but from what I've heard it sounds like she's making a comeback

• Sad
Reactions: 5
No Nicki claims to not be on the app anymore (we all know she seretly is). Sam ghostly used to be known as Scottish Sam, she was friends with L for a while last year and offered to have her stay in her house to get her away from Bryan and the people threatening to come to her door. Not sure why exactly they fell out but it involved Lucy calling social services on her for no good reason whatsoever, Sam says when they came to her house she had to stand back and watch them strip her new born baby to check for marks and bruises which must've been a horrific experience for any mother to go through. She backed off from the Lucy situation for a while but from what I've heard it sounds like she's making a comeback
Oh tit that's dreadful.
Why would she want a 4ft card board cut out of L in her house? This is in no way me taking the piss out of the horrible situation she went through because that is a no go area for anyone have to suffer that out of malice but just wondering 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh tit that's dreadful.
Why would she want a 4ft card board cut out of L in her house? This is in no way me taking the piss out of the horrible situation she went through because that is a no go area for anyone have to suffer that out of malice but just wondering 🤷‍♀️
I understand what you mean completely, Lucy put her through tit but I really don't know why you would want a constant reminder of it in your house? It's not normal behaviour if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I understand what you mean completely, Lucy put her through tit but I really don't know why you would want a constant reminder of it in your house? It's not normal behaviour if you ask me
Exactly.. I wouldnt even have it as a joke.
But no hate I don't know the girl and have only seen her once on live when she showed it in Billy's live.

Reactions: 2
OMFG what on earth has that Alan done to deserve what's he's getting thrown at him I'm actually disgusted. They are like a pack of hyenas!

OMFG what on earth has that Alan done to deserve what's he's getting thrown at him I'm actually disgusted. They are like a pack of hyenas!
I saw on some peoples lives hes mad a "hit list" of people his going after. Like gastric and card factory and Billy and others. His now saying hes worse than Bryan and best friends with Jason slip he said he didnt care about what they done. I think slagging people off too im not sure about the whole Maz thing though

I've been in the live for a while and it's from 0 to 100 so quickly, he had troy's picture on his backscreen for a while and was rightfully calling him a bully etc. He was saying Mazza was sl*g as well which I really don't agree with and think was really unnecessary, even if she is a bully there's really no need to speak about women like that. I don't know much about him but I think he's in way over his head, Troy's just doxed his address and a few people were threatening to go to his work too. This whole thing is an absolute mess.

Oh and apparently he was jumped on his way back from work a while ago and Troy is taking responsibility for it, I'm honestly speechless

Agree with you all they are a bunch of Bullys like they need bringing down to earth

they try and act all high and mighty getting Lucy off the app, looking for their new prey to get entertainment out of its sicking

using the word nonce and child snatcher as a joke they don’t care they just want to line there pockets they are a bunch of hypocrites, that aren’t exactly contributing to society themselves.

I have particular distain for Mazza and Troy!

The whole wax melt situation blew my mind too, they can go live with her and box her wind Lucy up but no one can sell her goods.

I think they just want blood on there hands.

Reactions: 5
Good morning everybody hope your all well,

Alan was contacted by and ex mod of mine who took advantage of us, he hasn't contacted me but instead put this list out
I just want to ask him a few questions
More details will be aired tonight

Attachments

• Wow
Good morning everybody hope your all well,

Alan was contacted by and ex mod of mine who took advantage of us, he hasn't contacted me but instead put this list out
I just want to ask him a few questions
More details will be aired tonight
Morning Gastric.
I can't really comment on this subject and I don't know the guy but I hope you get to the bottom of it.
Have a good day.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.