Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we all seen Rubes and Nat have written extensive paragraphs on tiktoks about how triggered they are by Tattle Life outing them as bullies? ๐Ÿ˜… With comments off AHAHAHAHA.
Nat The Bully Legend is now saying she doesn't want to be sent screen recordings or "evidence" as she wants to not get involved.
Maybe her trolling is playing with her Ziety now there are consequences?

Just don't call me NatNat! Boooyaka Nat in the box, I swear to Godddd legendddd ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have we all seen Rubes and Nat have written extensive paragraphs on tiktoks about how triggered they are by Tattle Life outing them as bullies? ๐Ÿ˜… With comments off AHAHAHAHA.
Nat The Bully Legend is now saying she doesn't want to be sent screen recordings or "evidence" as she wants to not get involved.

Just don't call me NatNat! Boooyaka Nat in the box, I swear to Godddd legendddd ๐Ÿคฎ
???She doesn't want to get involved?? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. I swear to god myself now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Iโ€™ve seen rubesโ€™ video, havenโ€™t seen Nats though and her profiles private.

The rogue mod isnโ€™t what led to the alleged injunction, majority of us have just said we donโ€™t see the point in it. Itโ€™s actually quite childish IMO.

I do agree that rubes has never hid behind the whole saving the children thing, she did it to make money which is fair enough. Better than pretending to do it for the children.

Itโ€™s a little late to not be involved tbh. They preyed on how gullible L is, pretended they were her friend and gifted her to become mod. But so many people that do the same have been doxed/outed for doing the same thing? Make it make sense. Grown adults acting like kids.

We havnt doxxed anyone, we also donโ€™t troll. And none of us are crying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what a freak.
I have no intentions to troll or dox anyone ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve seen rubesโ€™ video, havenโ€™t seen Nats though and her profiles private.

The rogue mod isnโ€™t what led to the alleged injunction, majority of us have just said we donโ€™t see the point in it. Itโ€™s actually quite childish IMO.

I do agree that rubes has never hid behind the whole saving the children thing, she did it to make money which is fair enough. Better than pretending to do it for the children.

Itโ€™s a little late to not be involved tbh. They preyed on how gullible L is, pretended they were her friend and gifted her to become mod. But so many people that do the same have been doxed/outed for doing the same thing? Make it make sense. Grown adults acting like kids.

Even kids know how to behave better.
They are a group of loonatics

Reactions: 5

I swear to bleeping god bro ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not one person from tattle has doxed or trolled anyone. We do not bully.

Literally! I imagine rubes made that video because nats upset and theyโ€™re friends. If you canโ€™t take the heat get out the kitchen ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Exactly ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe it was my post saying aa you gifted/ befriended lucy u can now be doxed as they have done to others???
But as an adult i do not troll or dox anyone as its pathetic!!
Rubes u made over 1400 from 24th feb as u said on ur live from dualing lucy! But u dislike her so why dual?? What kids you saving?? Have u gifted that money to charity???
Nat u cant sit there saying u dont have a bad bone in ur body and then 2 seconds later say you made accounts to troll!! Dont start with anxiety cos it wasnt there when u was bullying and grooming a vulnerable girl so she would be your friend and for what?? What was the whole purpose???

Maybe it was my post saying aa you gifted/ befriended lucy u can now be doxed as they have done to others???
But as an adult i do not troll or dox anyone as its pathetic!!
Rubes u made over 1400 from 24th feb as u said on ur live from dualing lucy! But u dislike her so why dual?? What kids you saving?? Have u gifted that money to charity???
Nat u cant sit there saying u dont have a bad bone in ur body and then 2 seconds later say you made accounts to troll!! Dont start with anxiety cos it wasnt there when u was bullying and grooming a vulnerable girl so she would be your friend and for what?? What was the whole purpose???
She just had your comment up as a back screen on her live ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Rubes had to make a video where she stated multiple times that she doesn't care about the situation or what any of us have to say on here but she's obviously read through the thread? Tbh Rubes we just think you're a really childish bully, you're not hard for going after Lucy and Bryan and nor are any of your mates. It's just funny how you were all allowed to mod for L, gift her etc but anyone else who does is a n supporter? Where's the logic here?
Anyone else notice her accent changing every few minutes as well? One minute she sounds quiet posh, next minute it's 'ooooh you are faaakin stewpid init I'll come to your yard bruv ya get me?'

• Haha
Rubes had to make a video where she stated multiple times that she doesn't care about the situation or what any of us have to say on here but she's obviously read through the thread? Tbh Rubes we just think you're a really childish bully, you're not hard for going after Lucy and Bryan and nor are any of your mates. It's just funny how you were all allowed to mod for L, gift her etc but anyone else who does is a n supporter? Where's the logic here?
Anyone else notice her accent changing every few minutes as well? One minute she sounds quiet posh, next minute it's 'ooooh you are faaakin stewpid init I'll come to your yard bruv ya get me?'
Yeah mush ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Finally finished work had a shower and now eating homemade chicken curry.. life is pretty sweet ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Yey ive made it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
CONGRATULATIONS MUSH ๐Ÿ˜‚

So i wonder how mazz kat etc feel that rubes isnt interested in saving kids when infact she just wants the money. I thought their whole point was saving kids yet here they are supporting someone that just isnt interested ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

To be fair I've never heard Rubes say its about the kids. She has history with L&B from years ago, before the TikTok drama and has been open about it making her money for ages.

L&B dish out the abuse and bully all the time yet none of you ever mention that. Neither of them are vulnerable at all and we all saw that when L through her flat the other week.

Rubes nat said the account was made to troll lucy??? Now your saying different that it was made to unblock you?? Maybe you should have got the story straight 1st???
Why befriend her and send gifts just to unblock you??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.