Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly yep they did. They told her to make it public so that it could be seen. Not the first time they've done this to someone. They think they're Mi5 it's pathetic!

Probably for the best πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£
If someone tried to force me to make a video they would be told where to go fuk themselves
These ppl are vile.

Maz got "I'm so confused honestly I swear to Goddd" as someone in Simbas box calling out Mazz for blocking her everywhere....Mazz then unblocked her and had her in the box. Mazz swore on her dogs life she never blocks anyone "except ponces" and said that it must be a mistake that person was blocked on 3 accounts everywhere πŸ™„ Mazz then said when she is live and someone is blocked she doesn't get it across her screen so has no idea. 5 minutes later...."Oh Kats in, someone just got blocked." Thought you don't get the blocked notification across the screen?
Constant lies now you've been outted as a controlling bully who blocks everyone. Why not unblock everyone if you're not afraid of the truth or being challenged?
Her accent grates on me and I'm Scottish aswell it's the stupid whiny way she says things. She don't know her arse from her elbow and is just a bleeping sheep and full off hot air like bagpipes is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maz got "I'm so confused honestly I swear to Goddd" as someone in Simbas box calling out Mazz for blocking her everywhere....Mazz then unblocked her and had her in the box. Mazz swore on her dogs life she never blocks anyone "except ponces" and said that it must be a mistake that person was blocked on 3 accounts everywhere πŸ™„ Mazz then said when she is live and someone is blocked she doesn't get it across her screen so has no idea. 5 minutes later...."Oh Kats in, someone just got blocked." Thought you don't get the blocked notification across the screen?
Constant lies now you've been outted as a controlling bully who blocks everyone. Why not unblock everyone if you're not afraid of the truth or being challenged?
Yeah I heard her say that in the beginning of her live then says she doesn't know what she has done wrong/bad. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Maz have a little look on here Lass, you'll soon see what you've done. For those saying she is a nice kind person, she called people c*nts etc when they dared to ask her a question about this "injunction" so that's a nice, kind person then? I'd hate to see a horrible person if that's the case!

Reactions: 6
If someone tried to force me to make a video they would be told where to go fuk themselves
These ppl are vile.

Her accent grates on me and I'm Scottish aswell it's the stupid whiny way she says things. She don't know her arse from her elbow and is just a bleeping sheep and full off hot air like bagpipes is.
Bagpipes is that you?
🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These ppl are vile.

It's crazy isn't it! I don't know where they get off telling people what to do. At least the wax melt lady is working hard, earning money and paying taxes unlike some of that lot on there! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

"we have allllll the receipts" ok chick crack on! The "don't call me Bry Bry" grates on me massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone secretly hope bagpipes has joined us on Tattle? πŸ˜†
I'm NOT bagpipes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's crazy isn't it! I don't know where they get off telling people what to do. At least the wax melt lady is working hard, earning money and paying taxes unlike some of that lot on there! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

"we have allllll the receipts" ok chick crack on! The "don't call me Bry Bry" grates on me massively.
Ugh I can just hear her whining bleeping voice in my head saying that 😭😭😣🀬

Bagpipes is that you?
🀣
Are you going to make me do a video to prove I'm NOT bagpipes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the wax melts lady is now 'a joke', the whole thing is something to be laughed about. Yes, mazza, hilarious, I bet she can't keep up with her orders for laughing with you herself. You're a sad, sad bint Mazza, I swear to god, I swear to god, oh yes I do, I swear to god and swear to god again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Little word of warning mazza love if ur gonna lie on live then keep to the lie " i never see whos blocked it doesnt come across my screen" hmmmm another line " yes troy was blocked it came across my screen" . So you know exactly whos blocked!! You say it alllll the time!!
Your a boring has been trying to stay relevent when in fact you spout utter crap!! Please go get a life for yourself there has to be more than sitting live doing this day in day out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the wax melts lady is now 'a joke', the whole thing is something to be laughed about. Yes, mazza, hilarious, I bet she can't keep up with her orders for laughing with you herself. You're a sad, sad bint Mazza, I swear to god, I swear to god, oh yes I do, I swear to god and swear to god again.
Do you think she swears to god 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.