Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I don’t understand and maybe never will.
Why do they go on live from so early in the morning all the way though the day until late evening waffling the same shite obsessing over L&B? Do these people not have actual lives out there in the real world? No jobs to go to? No friends to go and see? Families to interact with? Their daily antics paint a picture of what their lives outside of social media are like.. as dead as the dinosaurs. How f*cking sad, to be all alone sitting behind a screen, making up lies for validation from people off the internet that you will never see and when this is all over and done with will most likely forget all about you and you will go back to being the nobody you was before.
It is really sad! When they read this they’ll probably say “well you all sit on tattle talking about”, there’s a big difference between writing posts and sitting on tiktok live all day letting this situation consume you. Hating L&B isn’t a personality trait 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing I don’t understand and maybe never will.
Why do they go on live from so early in the morning all the way though the day until late evening waffling the same shite obsessing over L&B? Do these people not have actual lives out there in the real world? No jobs to go to? No friends to go and see? Families to interact with? Their daily antics paint a picture of what their lives outside of social media are like.. as dead as the dinosaurs. How f*cking sad, to be all alone sitting behind a screen, making up lies for validation from people off the internet that you will never see and when this is all over and done with will most likely forget all about you and you will go back to being the nobody you was before.
FACTS 👏👏👏👌

It is really sad! When they read this they’ll probably say “well you all sit on tattle talking about”, there’s a big difference between writing posts and sitting on tiktok live all day letting this situation consume you. Hating L&B isn’t a personality trait 🤷🏼‍♀️
I work 12 hours a day and scroll on here to see what utter shite that lot has to say its painful to see grown arse adults behaving like they do. I'm really blessed with my life
X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi tattlers i am the ex council worker who worked along side and very closey with evictions, housing benefit/ council tax benefit.
I worked for a said council for over 3.5 years i personally evicted over 300 people/familys from their propertys.
AT NOT 1 POINT IN MY CAREER DID I EVER WITNESS SUCH SAID INJUCTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!!.
I also can provide the said black and white evidence to show that the council CANNOT take someone to court for a life ban on social media at all what so ever,NADA!!
If you wish to contact me personally i will give you a basic run down of the above.
Not only is MAZZA, AUNTIE NAT, RUBES,TROY,BILLY,IRISHMAN, TRYING TO RENT LUCYS FLAT OUT AND BELONGINGS I THINK YOU WILL ALSO FIND YOUR BREAKING THE LAW......
IRISHMAN YOUR NOT IRISH YOUR FROM KIDDIMINSTER AROUND 15 TO 20 MINS FROM ME, IRISHMAN WHY WOULD YOU ALSO GET YOUR INNOCENT MOM I VOL ED WHEN YOU GO OUT TO STREAM LUCY YOU SAD PATHETIC LITTLE BOY. GO AND FIND RUBES AND PLAY STIKKLE BRICKS.

HAVE A GOOD DAY TATTLERS, MUCH LOVE

Can I just asked why does the shelter website say this I'm confused I'm sorry

Who can apply for an IPNA
Only the following bodies can apply for a housing-related IPNA:
  • local authority
  • private registered provider of social housing (PRPSH)
  • charitable housing trust
  • housing action trust
  • police

Power to grant injunctions

An injunction to prevent nuisance or annoyance (IPNA) is also known a Part 1 injunction.
a person has engaged, or threatens to engage, in antisocial behaviour, and

it is just and convenient to grant the injunction for the purpose of preventing that person from engaging in antisocial behaviour

Interim injunctions and 'without notice' applications

An interim IPNA can be granted pending a final hearing in order to prevent further antisocial behaviour during proceedings. In exceptional or urgent cases, for example where it is necessary to stop serious harm to victims, an interim injunction can be applied for 'without notice' to the alleged perpetrator.

An interim injunction made following a 'without notice' application can only include prohibitions, and not positive requirements.

I repeat I'm not trying to be argumentative I'm just so confused

Reactions: 1

• local authority
  • housing action trust
  • police

An injunction to prevent nuisance or annoyance (IPNA) is also known a Part 1 injunction.

it is just and convenient to grant the injunction for the purpose of preventing that person from engaging in antisocial behaviour

An interim IPNA can be granted pending a final hearing in order to prevent further antisocial behaviour during proceedings. In exceptional or urgent cases, for example where it is necessary to stop serious harm to victims, an interim injunction can be applied for 'without notice' to the alleged perpetrator.

An interim injunction made following a 'without notice' application can only include prohibitions, and not positive requirements.

It is all very confusing 🤯

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty confused by the whole situation if I'm honest. Not a bad thing L and B are off the app and I'm at the point where I don't care if a bunch of nobodies take responsibility for it.
I however, do not trust kat as far as I could throw her. Intelligence of a wet sponge

• Haha
Reactions: 8

• local authority
  • housing action trust
  • police

Ipna is granted until a final hearing by the Courts. It is NOT a final INJUNCTION, you cannot ban a person or persons from social media which is what mazza is stating.
The injunction they are referring to is anti social behavior ( I.E B SHOUTING) regarding the other resisdents AND NOISE DISTURBANCE NOT SOCIAL MEDIA BAN.
the council have no authority to get a ban for social media. ITS TODO WITH THIER UPCOMING EVICTION NOTHING TODO WITH SOCIAL MEDIA.
not only that i have check every court on l and b area and chambers and no sign of the said court hearing or case number/file.

Reactions: 7

• local authority
  • housing action trust
  • police

How I see it is, there's no evidence of L & B going to court so an injunction I believe hasn't been made. What's to say that L made it up to get the sympathy vote or Mazza and that are just saying it to cause drama. Voice notes that Mazza has played can be doctored, and listening to them, you can clearly see it's been edited. Now my local council has stated to me when I asked them about it, that they can not impose an injunction to ban their tenants from social media, they can advise to stay off social media as much as possible but not put an order in place of a permanent ban....And why only ban her off TT??? They can however put a curfew in place to keep the disturbance down. What people fail to forget it there is loads of proof all over TT where all these bullies goad L&B to kick off. So if this injunction is true, L can easily win the appeal to have it lifted. 90% of what's come out of the bullies mouths have been proven to be false before.. so I would take what Mazza and Kat has said with a pinch of salt until there is solid proof.
How is it that all the bullies have seen the proof of this injunction?? Yet constantly state that it can't be shown to all of us until the proceedings are finished. Mazza, Kat and the rest of you wake up for god's sake, you've already damaged the case if it's true as you've openly had a discussion about it most of yesterday

I don't trust a word that lot say! We've been here so many times before. If they cannot show the proof etc because it will affect the case how is talking to 1000s of people on live not do just that? No way can they pin a no tiktok ban the way that lot go on! Let's say for argument sake that something has been done I imagine it being a ASBO type order. For noise complaints not a tiktok complaint. People were calling them heroes in the live last night 😳 how are they heroes? Just as bunch of sad people sat on TT all day everyday looking for attention and validation! Oh and gifts!

Mazza putting Tattle in the filtered words was hilarious. We've never gone in her live as tattlers. Everytime Tattle was mentioned it was by them! I'm pleased that more people are opening their eyes to all of this. They're so repetitive with this that it's cringey to see. They sadly will turn on Gastric now because he, like most people, wants to see physical proof and not just some random voice note that sounds robotic. Mazza bangs on that they "have alllllll the reciepts" yet won't show them!
Using it'll affect the case is not acceptable. You've never worried about ruining cases before! Kat loves to run with it all. At her age she should know better. Complete madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Id also like to add that the whole nat thing and the rogue acc if the others had control of that account why have they not shown messages and screen recordings? Why have they not shown they have that acc on their lists of accs?? I personally feel that nat did it all and the others are helping her so she doesnt get trolled. What have they gained from this rogue acc?? Im proper confused on it tbh??
They tell people not to watch, gift mod for lucy but they are allowed to?? Hows that work?? Kat maz rubes nat does this mean your all fair game to be doxed and trolled like you do to others that have done the same for lucy?? You all contradict each other. Maz u need to get out into the real world and stop with ur orders of whos allowed in lives cos they are a "lucy lover/gifter" well u better block urself, kat, rubes and nat as you are all lucy lovers too 😊😊

• Heart
Id also like to add that the whole nat thing and the rogue acc if the others had control of that account why have they not shown messages and screen recordings? Why have they not shown they have that acc on their lists of accs?? I personally feel that nat did it all and the others are helping her so she doesnt get trolled. What have they gained from this rogue acc?? Im proper confused on it tbh??
They tell people not to watch, gift mod for lucy but they are allowed to?? Hows that work?? Kat maz rubes nat does this mean your all fair game to be doxed and trolled like you do to others that have done the same for lucy?? You all contradict each other. Maz u need to get out into the real world and stop with ur orders of whos allowed in lives cos they are a "lucy lover/gifter" well u better block urself, kat, rubes and nat as you are all lucy lovers too 😊😊
That’s a very good point actually 🧐🧐🧐

The only purpose of being a rogue mod is to annoy L. Annoying L usually leads to people feeling sorry for her and gifting more… the gifts keep her on TT. 😅 it’s all so backwards

I actually find it so embarrassing when they openly admit to trolling. All grown adults too 🤣

• Haha
Mazza, Krusty and Kat display more grooming behaviour than L and B ever have on Tiktok. Deciding who is a "legend" and who is blocked. (Nat isn't a legend, she is an unemployed troll with anxiety)
Demonising anyone who doesn't do as they say. Demanding people are blocked from all lives. Recruiting spies to screenshot other lives. Welcoming certain people into their gang if they fit the criteria, gifting and supporting excessively to reward compliance, doxxing, bullying and exposing if they don't comply.
Coercive and controlling behaviour. They even tried to take over in Gastric's live yesterday demanding everyone accepts their version of events as fact and telling people to "get out." Classic bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does every other person on TT claim to be a n hunter 🥴🥴 imagine how many potential cases have been ruined as a result.

So the wax melt lady is still getting tit for selling to Lucy even after they forced her to make a public video saying she won't sell to her. Is that lot for real???? How more people are they going to force to make videos or public apologies. I don't know who they think they are but I hope they meet their match at some point and get took down a peg or two! It's complete madness. Can you imagine this in the real world 😳

• Angry
So the wax melt lady is still getting tit for selling to Lucy even after they forced her to make a public video saying she won't sell to her. Is that lot for real???? How more people are they going to force to make videos or public apologies. I don't know who they think they are but I hope they meet their match at some point and get took down a peg or two! It's complete madness. Can you imagine this in the real world 😳
They forced her to make a video?? 🤬

No I'm afraid not I needed the space for the more frequent followers
Bet that wasn't took lightly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maz got "I'm so confused honestly I swear to Goddd" as someone in Simbas box calling out Mazz for blocking her everywhere....Mazz then unblocked her and had her in the box. Mazz swore on her dogs life she never blocks anyone "except ponces" and said that it must be a mistake that person was blocked on 3 accounts everywhere 🙄 Mazz then said when she is live and someone is blocked she doesn't get it across her screen so has no idea. 5 minutes later...."Oh Kats in, someone just got blocked." Thought you don't get the blocked notification across the screen?
Constant lies now you've been outted as a controlling bully who blocks everyone. Why not unblock everyone if you're not afraid of the truth or being challenged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.