Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems people are accepting apologies here there and everywhere! Even the nicest of people are not being kind. You cant promote mental health and go in on people when it fits your narative.
Either be kind always or just dont quote it.
Too many people getting involved in all diff things!
The bully gang are about "saving kids" yet all they do is mock lucy with there stupid pics etc and then all dual her to make their money for the day.
I can honestly say i will never listen to the likes of kat, mazza troy kirsty chloe , and this is because of all what they have done inc innocent people!!
I dont understand how people can sit arguing with strangers in lives that have no influence in their real life, so what if they called u a name etc just block and ignore u nevee knew them b4 tik tok u never met them or never will! Its strange behaviour at this point tik tok is entertainment for me! I sit and watch astonished at grown people swapping from side to side, forgiving, the bullying, watching people get away with things they have said and done!! Wow its mental. All these people we talk about here dont have content everyone knows that if you watch their lives its drama, no fun nothing good!! I think i watch more as im shocked at what i see and hear thinking wow 30-50 year olds behave like this???? Driving to meet to fight someone 🤣🤣 doxing stupid pics changing sides depending on what narative is happening. Im so glad my life aint that stressfull 🤣🤣

It seems people are accepting apologies here there and everywhere! Even the nicest of people are not being kind. You cant promote mental health and go in on people when it fits your narative.
The bully gang are about "saving kids" yet all they do is mock lucy with there stupid pics etc and then all dual her to make their money for the day.
I can honestly say i will never listen to the likes of kat, mazza troy kirsty chloe , and this is because of all what they have done inc innocent people!!
I dont understand how people can sit arguing with strangers in lives that have no influence in their real life, so what if they called u a name etc just block and ignore u nevee knew them b4 tik tok u never met them or never will! Its strange behaviour at this point tik tok is entertainment for me! I sit and watch astonished at grown people swapping from side to side, forgiving, the bullying, watching people get away with things they have said and done!! Wow its mental. All these people we talk about here dont have content everyone knows that if you watch their lives its drama, no fun nothing good!! I think i watch more as im shocked at what i see and hear thinking wow 30-50 year olds behave like this???? Driving to meet to fight someone 🤣🤣 doxing stupid pics changing sides depending on what narative is happening. Im so glad my life aint that stressfull 🤣🤣
And on that note im over and out 🥰🥰🥰 take care you lovely people 🥰🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jo Coffey has now decided to call Mother E, Lisa and Kerry "bullies" after all of the support and fundraising they did for CRY.
Lisa has had so much hate for sticking up for Jo, but no loyalty is returned.
Lottie is now everyone's golden girl and the nasty things she did are forgiven by everyone in bully club.
Kat seems to be mellowing and having a bit of a laugh with people.
Maz is becoming increasingly paranoid, everytime it echos on a live she says its Tittle Tattle and "fans" screen recording her. Yet I never see screen recordings of her boring lives reposted on Tiktok.. who does she think is recording her blocking everyone and repeating "I swear to God" for hours?

Maz has sent Troy a birthday card and mug with badly edited photos of Lucy on, and insists everyone coming in the live "has to see it as its sooo funny" then laughs again when she sees her card for the 100th time. It's really concerning how all of their content and friendships are based on mocking Lucy Rose
Bullies on tiktok have nothing to say, no content, no story, no message. Chain smoking and bitching on live day in day out while calling Lucy unemployed and lazy 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8

And on that note im over and out 🥰🥰🥰 take care you lovely people 🥰🥰
The time they put into making them stupid pictures is time they could be looking for a job or going outside or being with your real life family not your tiktok family. It's the same ppl doing the most bullying and talking the most bullshit infact if they didn't have L to talk about and make pictures of then they would struggle to have " normal " conversations with each other. What part is any of them saving children? NONE. if you hate L as much as you all say then why duel her? Make it make sense because it doesn't make sense to me. You talk about you don't condone a bully and you preach about mental health but what the duck are you actually doing? Being a bully? Body shaming? Is that not what you say you dont do? I look at myself and I'm actually proud of who I am and what I have become because I'm nothing like you lot. Raise awareness my bleeping arse. Get a life and fresh air and be with your family.

Reactions: 8
Jo Coffey has now decided to call Mother E, Lisa and Kerry "bullies" after all of the support and fundraising they did for CRY.
Lottie is now everyone's golden girl and the nasty things she did are forgiven by everyone in bully club.
Maz is becoming increasingly paranoid, everytime it echos on a live she says its Tittle Tattle and "fans" screen recording her. Yet I never see screen recordings of her boring lives reposted on Tiktok.. who does she think is recording her blocking everyone and repeating "I swear to God" for hours?

Maz has sent Troy a birthday card and mug with badly edited photos of Lucy on, and insists everyone coming in the live "has to see it as its sooo funny" then laughs again when she sees her card for the 100th time. It's really concerning how all of their content and friendships are based on mocking Lucy Rose
Bullies on tiktok have nothing to say, no content, no story, no message. Chain smoking and bitching on live day in day out while calling Lucy unemployed and lazy 🥱🥱🥱
I’m honestly so pissed off that they’re the ones being called bullies by Jo. I was fuming last night, from the tit Jo was coming out, so I hope ME got the live replay afterwards.

All Lisa, Kerry, and ME have ever done is support and be nice to Jo whilst all the people that are clearly favourites were the ones who said tit to Jo 2 months ago, but all is forgiven with them. It’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m honestly so pissed off that they’re the ones being called bullies by Jo. I was fuming last night, from the tit Jo was coming out, so I hope ME got the live replay afterwards.

All Lisa, Kerry, and ME have ever done is support and be nice to Jo whilst all the people that are clearly favourites were the ones who said tit to Jo 2 months ago, but all is forgiven with them. It’s a joke.
Agreed. Troy stopped her seeing her grandchildren for 2 months and contacted her family, now best of friends. Jo befriending the bullies will definitely change her lives and its a shame.
They were all calling her an alcoholic and supporting Krusty a few weeks ago being catty about Jo.

Did anyone see that Kats social media and policeman boyfriend Tom Stretch got doxxed? She is fuming, asking everyone to report the account reposting her videos....
Does your own medicine taste bitter Kat?
It's not so amusing when it's happening to you and people threaten to ring your partners bosses about your behaviour.... particularly when he's a serving officer in West Mercia Police.
Maz and her gang of bullies are all outraged Kat has had pics doxxed asking people to mass report.....the hypocrisy is crazy.

We all know it's Grottie Lottie making accounts of Lisa's children, not many other people would stoop that low.
Lottie was live asking people for tips to get matted hair out without cutting it off as it's so long since she brushed or washed it.
I'm sure you and your bully gang berate Lucy constantly for her lack of hygiene and self care....?
Totally agree with all of this apart from one bit, i wouldnt of posted her boyfriends name in the post or where he works, it makes it easy for someone else to then look him up when, really the guys an innocent party and not involved with this personally. Its too easy for this info to fall in the wrong hands and then it comes back as tattlers were spreading info about, just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Thank you, she is not well, we can all see and hear this on her lives. Sad but true. I do not feel that i need to justify the false allegation, i will just lol and run with it. She is not mentally strong to take me on and that is ok, as i would not go at a vulnerable person. However lottie and the rest, hell yeah bring it, as i have a mouth to speak up with truths. Thank you all for the love, i am truly humbled xx

So true my lovely, however i/we done it cos we genuinely care and wanted to help. I didn't get the replays, however if anyone has any send them to me please xx much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mazza, no one on here has screen recorded you. You're becoming paranoid, it's very sad. You've never had any one post one of your screen recordings because we're not doing it. Our lifes are not that sad! Maybe step back from the world stage as it's seriously getting to you.

Hope you're all well tattlers

Reactions: 11
Maz spoke about being insecure about her gapped and nicotine stained teeth and needing a teeth whitening filter on lives to lift the yellow.....and Lottie replied that people bully her for having missing teeth and calling her a walrus.

Both of these people troll Lucy constantly about her weight and teeth but say its ok because it's Lucy??
Maybe make sure you're perfect before you start projecting your insecurities onto others.
If it hurts you to hear it yourselves, perhaps stop dishing it out.
Just a thought.

Reactions: 11
I've never known such disgusting things come from grown arse people. What pisses me off aswell is how they think it's ok to go after anyone that duel L and bully them and hunt the accounts down but it's ok for them to come and duel her and all the minions follow them but that's ok because they're allowed? How? I'm bleeping sick of them coming after Lisa and mother earth and kerry and slagging tattlers off. We ain't scared of you just duck off stay in your own live and stop trying to come after people because we don't care. Try and see if you can go a few hours or maybe a full day without duel L or going after anyone? I highly doubt it will happen because you are all hungry to bully ppl and see how much you can make while you do it. I would be so ashamed to be related to any of you I wonder how your family would feel about you if they knew the extent you go to on a daily basis. Sorry tattlers for the rant and sorry for not being around much but I've been finding it a bit hard with my eyesight after my appointment on Friday but I love and miss you all xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've never known such disgusting things come from grown arse people. What pisses me off aswell is how they think it's ok to go after anyone that duel L and bully them and hunt the accounts down but it's ok for them to come and duel her and all the minions follow them but that's ok because they're allowed? How? I'm bleeping sick of them coming after Lisa and mother earth and kerry and slagging tattlers off. We ain't scared of you just duck off stay in your own live and stop trying to come after people because we don't care. Try and see if you can go a few hours or maybe a full day without duel L or going after anyone? I highly doubt it will happen because you are all hungry to bully ppl and see how much you can make while you do it. I would be so ashamed to be related to any of you I wonder how your family would feel about you if they knew the extent you go to on a daily basis. Sorry tattlers for the rant and sorry for not being around much but I've been finding it a bit hard with my eyesight after my appointment on Friday but I love and miss you all xxxx
Aww hope your ok xxx

Reactions: 2
Well that was interesting to catch up on.
I’m shocked that this is actually still going on. These idiotic people really need to get out there and start living their own lives. How absolutely tragic that still they obsess over L every single waking moment of their day. Clearly they all have a lot of insecurities themselves or they are very much unloved at home to be spending so many hours of a day in a room in front of a screen with no real life human interaction.
I’m also baffled about Chloe, I though she was sorry for being a bully? That didn’t last long. And for her to body shame Lucy??.. pot kettle love.
Karma will come back around and bite all these little weirdos on the arse eventually and tattle will be here to laugh 😘
Have a lovely Sunday folks xox

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you for the l9ve, hope your appointment went well. It is disgusting how easy the bullies and trolls pull the MH. However, ive not seen any of the trolls and bullies mention how the people they hound on a day 2 day basis are being impacted and affected mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. But are very quick to pull the poor me card, but the people they troll and bully are living rent free in their heads🤣. Seriously get some help.

So sat listening to Gastrics live with Lottie in the box. I'm sorry Lottie that us Tattlers haven't asked to hear your side of the story but to be quite honest I don't want to. Yes there's two sides to every story granted but I've seen from my own eyes what kind of person you are, you're a bully to people on the app. That's my opinion and I'm keeping with that opinion. It's your actions that I've seen. I've not seen an ounce of Bullying from Lisa. Stop going around in people's boxes and trying to get people on side because you have no one at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The irony going on in Marion's live.....Josh says he has been crying all day and Jo_Fibro and Mazz, AuntiNat, Ruthie, Grottie and the other bully gang members are saying "message or ring me anytime Josh, mental health is so serious, we are here for you."
They don't care how much they hurt people outside of their crew of bullies.
Mazz says she is a kind person and a good listener and understands mental health 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
The nonsense they spew is astounding.

PS. No Grottie you clingy sheep, we don't want to hear your side. You're a psychopath.

So sat listening to Gastrics live with Lottie in the box. I'm sorry Lottie that us Tattlers haven't asked to hear your side of the story but to be quite honest I don't want to. Yes there's two sides to every story granted but I've seen from my own eyes what kind of person you are, you're a bully to people on the app. That's my opinion and I'm keeping with that opinion. It's your actions that I've seen. I've not seen an ounce of Bullying from Lisa. Stop going around in people's boxes and trying to get people on side because you have no one at the moment
I have heard some of lotties side, I’ve chosen not to comment on the situation personally. I don’t agree with bullying in any shape or form and I know that there’s always 3 sides to every story.

Reactions: 4
Lottie doesn't allow anyone else to be heard. She blocks people on sight. Tattlers are blocked immediately when she is mod Not very fair is it Grottie, I don't respect anyone who mass blocks because Krusty Kat said so 🤔 Then cries that noone will hear her out 😅
Come to Mother Earths live if you want to speak. Bring your bully club of creepy men and middle aged unemployed women.

Update- Maz, Troy and Kat have been hounding a vulnerable man called Nathan because he gifted Lucy. Now Maz is deeply offended he made a tiktok calling her out as a bully. So Maz decided to prove him right by doxxing his workplace and real name, his husband, and all of the messages between them on greenscreen.
She sent him angry messages asking why he was "being all nice by saying 'how are you?' to Lucy" in her live. Apparently this makes him fair game to be blocked everywhere, doxxed and branded a ponce supporter.

Maz also says on her next live she is going to "Expose Coxy" who is someone her friendship group turned on and booted out. Coxy has severe mental health issues, learning disability and a history of sell-farm/attempts. Maz is going to dox his phone number and messages, while keeping him blocked so he cannot defend himself.

Tell us again how you are not a bully?

• Wow
  • Angry
Update- Maz, Troy and Kat have been hounding a vulnerable man called Nathan because he gifted Lucy. Now Maz is deeply offended he made a tiktok calling her out as a bully. So Maz decided to prove him right by doxxing his workplace and real name, his husband, and all of the messages between them on greenscreen.
She sent him angry messages asking why he was "being all nice by saying 'how are you?' to Lucy" in her live. Apparently this makes him fair game to be blocked everywhere, doxxed and branded a ponce supporter.

Maz also says on her next live she is going to "Expose Coxy" who is someone her friendship group turned on and booted out. Coxy has severe mental health issues, learning disability and a history of sell-farm/attempts. Maz is going to dox his phone number and messages, while keeping him blocked so he cannot defend himself.

Tell us again how you are not a bully?
She really needs to get out in the real world again, her life is tiktok and it’s sad. She’s off work sick due to her mental health, she should be using this time to sort herself out rather than doing everything she can to make other peoples MH worse.

the whole vigilante thing is actually embarrassing. Most of them are people that have never felt important in life and think some views on TT makes them important 🥴 stop trying to seek validation from other people and work on yourself ✌🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.