Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kat, did you disagree with what Kirsty said to Jo as well? I remember you all standing by what Kirsty said! What they said to her was just as vile. Lucy was also vile with what she said to Jo. No one should bring anyones children into it!!! You're right on one thing Kat, you do need a good memory to be a liar!
Mazza, I've never accused any of you for being racist but you stand beside someone who is racist and homophobic!

Reactions: 8
Anyone watching that Princess__fluu? He's just rang DWP trying to report L&B for fraud. I'm really getting so tired of this crap, people seem to be so certain that Lucy doesn't deserve PIP erm sorry but do they know how all this works? You have to attend a meeting with a healthcare professional as well as evidence from doctors about your condition in order to be awarded PIP, but of course the "master manipulator" Lucy is able to fool everyone into thinking she's disbabled? Get a bloody grip people for god's sake.

The fact is people willingly gift Lucy so she does not have to declare it, surely it's the same as getting a cash gift from a friend? That doesn't need to be declared because it's not from a job, and no bully crew, just because she sits on tiktok all day does not mean she's able to work. I'm not sure what job you expect her to do when she can barely even read numbers out. This whole thing unfortuantely just highlights people's real attitudes towards disabled people, because of course if you're able to stand up and walk from one room to the next you're not disabled? Hasn't awareness about invisible disabilities been a hot topic for the past couple of years? The mob are all "woke" when they want to be but when it comes down to it they're all nasty nasty bullies who will use any excuse to attack and harass vulnerable people on tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone watching that Princess__fluu? He's just rang DWP trying to report L&B for fraud. I'm really getting so tired of this crap, people seem to be so certain that Lucy doesn't deserve PIP erm sorry but do they know how all this works? You have to attend a meeting with a healthcare professional as well as evidence from doctors about your condition in order to be awarded PIP, but of course the "master manipulator" Lucy is able to fool everyone into thinking she's disbabled? Get a bloody grip people for god's sake.

The fact is people willingly gift Lucy so she does not have to declare it, surely it's the same as getting a cash gift from a friend? That doesn't need to be declared because it's not from a job, and no bully crew, just because she sits on tiktok all day does not mean she's able to work. I'm not sure what job you expect her to do when she can barely even read numbers out. This whole thing unfortuantely just highlights people's real attitudes towards disabled people, because of course if you're able to stand up and walk from one room to the next you're not disabled? Hasn't awareness about invisible disabilities been a hot topic for the past couple of years? The mob are all "woke" when they want to be but when it comes down to it they're all nasty nasty bullies who will use any excuse to attack and harass vulnerable people on tiktok
PIP is really hard to get, it’s something a lot of people have to fight for. So many people have reported her to DWP, something would have been done by now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Do they all think the police, DWP, healthcare services etc have unlimited resources? L also has an adult social worker, if they believed she was “frauding the system” they would report it. Their report would hold a lot more weight than a random creep on tiktok who’s obsessed with her.

Reactions: 5
PIP is really hard to get, it’s something a lot of people have to fight for. So many people have reported her to DWP, something would have been done by now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Do they all think the police, DWP, healthcare services etc have unlimited resources? L also has an adult social worker, if they believed she was “frauding the system” they would report it. Their report would hold a lot more weight than a random creep on tiktok who’s obsessed with her.
Definitely hard to get, I have a hidden disability but can still work with my condition but I've been fighting to receive PIP for a long time despite all the evidence I've had to hand in to prove I have what I have. For L to receive PIP she's really lucky, but the only thing DWP can do when looking into the reports being made is the fact that she can potentially work despite being dyslexic and having hernias so in time with the amount of calls and videos they'll receive, they will get her to start off as a volunteer somewhere as what ever disabilities L has, she's not been signed off from working full stop. Unfortunately she has kind of lied to DWP as she said she can't walk and has said she's told them she can't and needs to be use a wheelchair but theres now proof she can walk/run

Definitely hard to get, I have a hidden disability but can still work with my condition but I've been fighting to receive PIP for a long time despite all the evidence I've had to hand in to prove I have what I have. For L to receive PIP she's really lucky, but the only thing DWP can do when looking into the reports being made is the fact that she can potentially work despite being dyslexic and having hernias so in time with the amount of calls and videos they'll receive, they will get her to start off as a volunteer somewhere as what ever disabilities L has, she's not been signed off from working full stop. Unfortunately she has kind of lied to DWP as she said she can't walk and has said she's told them she can't and needs to be use a wheelchair but theres now proof she can walk/run
Yeah she can definitely walk, we’ve all witnessed it. if she is claiming for things she shouldn’t be it’ll definitely catch up with her at some point.

Reactions: 6

I’ve had this argument so many times. A lot of people seem to think it’s super easy to just lie and get handed loads of money from the DWP but it really isn’t

Reactions: 4
Evening tattlers. Sorry I've not been around much I've been struggling a little bit but I will be fine
Just saw in Irish live that he is putting L flat up for rent and her contents and signing her up to some sights.
This is NOT ok. Irish and billy was having a good old laught about it.. its sickening do they not realise how this is effecting mental health. They don't bleeping care. If they insist that B is a nonce why are they going after L ? Leave it to the professionals to deal with B and STOP bullying L. My head is baffled.

• Angry
  • Wow
Evening tattlers. Sorry I've not been around much I've been struggling a little bit but I will be fine
Just saw in Irish live that he is putting L flat up for rent and her contents and signing her up to some sights.
This is NOT ok. Irish and billy was having a good old laught about it.. its sickening do they not realise how this is effecting mental health. They don't bleeping care. If they insist that B is a ponce why are they going after L ? Leave it to the professionals to deal with B and STOP bullying L. My head is baffled.
Absolutely childish of them. It's getting so ridiculous now. Irish, Billy grow the hell up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Absolutely childish of them. It's getting so ridiculous now. Irish, Billy grow the hell up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It's absolutely sickening the way they was laughing. In my job I come across proper arseholes on a daily basis and I get threatened and verbally abused multiple times daily I'm glad I'm strong enough to put up with it but it shouldn't be happening don't get me wrong I give as good back but its horrendous when I say I give as good back I don't mean I go around bullying anyone. I suffered badly from dv my scars are visible and my bones have healed and I'm still trying to mentally get over it but I've got this 💪what is going on in this app? What happened to empowering each other? What about the ending of life due to bullying? I pray that this ends before anything bad happens. Leave it to the relevant sources to get what's coming to ppl and STOP trying to become a internet ' hero ' and leave ppl alone. If you don't like them then don't go looking for them when they come online just to mock and bully them. LEAVE THEM THE duck ALONE. You all say you are doing this to save kids and you throw the mental health word around loosely. Grow up and think about the bleeping harm you could actually do to ppl and I don't just mean L I mean everyone else you go after as its always the vulnerable ones you pick on. I'm sick to death of the shite that you all do and pray it doesn't happen to anyone close to you.I hope you are all proud of yourselfs and your family is proud of you but to me you are a bunch of bullies. Get a bleeping life and give your head a wobble. END OF RANT.

It's absolutely sickening the way they was laughing. In my job I come across proper arseholes on a daily basis and I get threatened and verbally abused multiple times daily I'm glad I'm strong enough to put up with it but it shouldn't be happening don't get me wrong I give as good back but its horrendous when I say I give as good back I don't mean I go around bullying anyone. I suffered badly from dv my scars are visible and my bones have healed and I'm still trying to mentally get over it but I've got this 💪what is going on in this app? What happened to empowering each other? What about the ending of life due to bullying? I pray that this ends before anything bad happens. Leave it to the relevant sources to get what's coming to ppl and STOP trying to become a internet ' hero ' and leave ppl alone. If you don't like them then don't go looking for them when they come online just to mock and bully them. LEAVE THEM THE duck ALONE. You all say you are doing this to save kids and you throw the mental health word around loosely. Grow up and think about the bleeping harm you could actually do to ppl and I don't just mean L I mean everyone else you go after as its always the vulnerable ones you pick on. I'm sick to death of the shite that you all do and pray it doesn't happen to anyone close to you.I hope you are all proud of yourselfs and your family is proud of you but to me you are a bunch of bullies. Get a bleeping life and give your head a wobble. END OF RANT.
Sorry tattlers but I'm sick of the same tit this lot do to ppl. Love you tattlers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sorry tattlers but I'm sick of the same tit this lot do to ppl. Love you tattlers xx
Exactly the amount of people taking their own lives on the app is awful. Just scroll if you dont like.
Dan is currently live taking about the young lad that im sure you have all seen about saying be kind and guess whos in the chat?? Chloe!! Pic to show.what she said. Do these people not have these thoughts when they do it to lucy and anyone that is kind to her??
These nasty horrible vile people kat,mazza troy kirsty billy irish chloe and all that leave nasty comments in lucys or anyones lives give your heads a wobble!! Stop BULLYING people

Attachments

Exactly the amount of people taking their own lives on the app is awful. Just scroll if you dont like.
Dan is currently live taking about the young lad that im sure you have all seen about saying be kind and guess whos in the chat?? Chloe!! Pic to show.what she said. Do these people not have these thoughts when they do it to lucy and anyone that is kind to her??
These nasty horrible vile people kat,mazza troy kirsty billy irish chloe and all that leave nasty comments in lucys or anyones lives give your heads a wobble!! Stop BULLYING people
How bleeping dare she when she is right in the mix of it all. I have lots of rage in me today for that lot cus I'm sick to bleeping death of them. They all suffer with small ppl syndrome and they was bullied at school or they was the bullies. My parents are the same age as most of that lot and its bleeping disgusting to see grown arse adults behaving like they do. I could never ever imagine my parents troll the internet like that lot do and bully ppl then sit and laugh and joke about what they achieved and what they are going to do next. When and if someone actually hurts themselves or even worse what are they going to do then? Party? Have a good laugh about it? Absolute bleeping SCUMBAG the lot of them and all the little irrelevant cling one's they scoop up on the way. I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELFS. You are all a fu king joke and a mess GROW THE duck UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How bleeping dare she when she is right in the mix of it all. I have lots of rage in me today for that lot cus I'm sick to bleeping death of them. They all suffer with small ppl syndrome and they was bullied at school or they was the bullies. My parents are the same age as most of that lot and its bleeping disgusting to see grown arse adults behaving like they do. I could never ever imagine my parents troll the internet like that lot do and bully ppl then sit and laugh and joke about what they achieved and what they are going to do next. When and if someone actually hurts themselves or even worse what are they going to do then? Party? Have a good laugh about it? Absolute bleeping SCUMBAG the lot of them and all the little irrelevant cling one's they scoop up on the way. I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELFS. You are all a fu king joke and a mess GROW THE duck UP.
Yep it mite not be lucy that does it but any of her mods or people that dual that get hate might not be mentally strong enough to take it!! Please people just let others be, if its illegal report if not leave it!!!
Its so bad now, its ok for haters to dual but not normal happy people!!
The irony in that!!
Rotten to the core they are!!
Joel get ur anger out! These people need to be told over and over!!

I wish people on TT would stop calling police left right and centre 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
i’ll be 100% honest. i’m almost sure that i’m depressed and the only reason i watch lucy and bryan is so that i feel like my life isn’t a total failure. that’s pretty sad to admit but it’s true sadly.

Reactions: 3
Omg we've got hats for St Paddy's Day 🍀 and the sun's shining!! Have a lovely Thursday everyone! (Wibbly and Betty your pictures looks wicked with the hat too 😂!)

i’ll be 100% honest. i’m almost sure that i’m depressed and the only reason i watch lucy and bryan is so that i feel like my life isn’t a total failure. that’s pretty sad to admit but it’s true sadly.
Sorry to hear that, depression is tit! Have you chatted to the gp? Maybe a break from tiktok would help? Watching bullies on there probably isn't going to make you feel any better long term, it can get a bit much sometimes. Take care of yourself

I wish people on TT would stop calling police left right and centre 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I do, it's such a waste of police time and resources. Especially when funding has been cut and they don't have the time to deal with genuine crimes, let alone silly tiktok playground drama

Last edited:
  • Heart
Evening tattlers.. just going to chill tonight I've got my appointment tomorrow instead of 31st for my eyes I'm having dye put in them and some tests been waiting a while for this it's long overdue. I'm a bit more chilled today 😂

• Heart
Now I am lost, who’s Tasha?
Tasha trolled L&B for a while last year, she used to dress up as Lucy and would put on a deep voice and call herself uncle Roj, it was painfully unfunny if you ask me. She was in Lucy's comments last night trying to be chummy when she had a load of screen recordinds of L&B on her page so I think mods blocked her in the end. Not sure what's happened since then but it wouldn't surprise if she's jumped back on the bandwagon considering she probably got a load of abuse for being somewhat civil to Lucy

I've been disgusted this evening.. What r ppl doing using ppls kids.. So sick
what's happened? I haven't been on tiktok all day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.