Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard Mazza play the voice note to Billy, they're all celebrating cos they think they've got her off the app hahaha. This kind of thing happens like once a month, she'll probably be back live tonight or tomorrow. They then said that there's a few more on the list that they're going to run off the app, you're all absolutely embarassing. Oh and Maz please stop shouting booyahkah, it's not funny when Chelsea does it and it's even less funny when you do it. I pray they all grow the duck up soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just heard Mazza play the voice note to Billy, they're all celebrating cos they think they've got her off the app hahaha. This kind of thing happens like once a month, she'll probably be back live tonight or tomorrow. They then said that there's a few more on the list that they're going to run off the app, you're all absolutely embarassing. Oh and Maz please stop shouting booyahkah, it's not funny when Chelsea does it and it's even less funny when you do it. I pray they all grow the duck up soon
They always celebrate prematurely then next minute she’s back on live like nothing happened 🤷🏼‍♀️

what are they all even going to talk about now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They always celebrate prematurely then next minute she’s back on live like nothing happened 🤷🏼‍♀️

what are they all even going to talk about now 😂😂
Spouting a load of crap as usual it sounds like, I love when the threaten to block people if you're seen supporting someone they don't like. Are we in primary school? Do they really think anyone cares about being blocked from her dull as duck lives? You may as well just watch Lucy's lives cos that's all they bang on about anyway

The attitude on Sarah, Kat, Maz about the dodgy distorted voicenote and complete lack of evidence, blocking people questioning if it's true and saying "you're not getting the evidence so swivel on that."
Absolute mannerless bullies celebrating cutting Lucy off from her only social network or support other than Bryan.

Reactions: 8
Spouting a load of crap as usual it sounds like, I love when the threaten to block people if you're seen supporting someone they don't like. Are we in primary school? Do they really think anyone cares about being blocked from her dull as duck lives? You may as well just watch Lucy's lives cos that's all they bang on about anyway
They all support someone who’s openly racist and s3xually harasses men on live, pot kettle black comes to mind.

Lack of self awareness as always.

I missed it all go down! Was reading our earlier threads 🙈 so from briefly catching up have the police gave L an injunction to stay of TT live?

Tbh I think all of that lot need an injunction to stay off the app! They've doxxed innocent people in all of this. People who are too frightened to speak out. They've nearly ruined businesses as well. So I will continue to call them bullies because that is what they are! Don't say you protect children when you put them at risk by going for their family members! How about YOU make a public apology for doing that? Not gonna happen though is it because you have to admit to being wromg and bullies to address it! For me this was about the innocent people that have got hurt in the crossfire by that lot!

So they say they have evidence, they played a voice note and then said they're not showing the evidence. Is that the police evidence? Because I'd love to know how they got that information!

• Heart
I missed it all go down! Was reading our earlier threads 🙈 so from briefly catching up have the police gave L an injunction to stay of TT live?

Tbh I think all of that lot need an injunction to stay off the app! They've doxxed innocent people in all of this. People who are too frightened to speak out. They've nearly ruined businesses as well. So I will continue to call them bullies because that is what they are! Don't say you protect children when you put them at risk by going for their family members! How about YOU make a public apology for doing that? Not gonna happen though is it because you have to admit to being wromg and bullies to address it! For me this was about the innocent people that have got hurt in the crossfire by that lot!

So they say they have evidence, they played a voice note and then said they're not showing the evidence. Is that the police evidence? Because I'd love to know how they got that information!
From my understanding, L has sent that voicenote to someone. The rogue mod was nat, maz, Kat and rubes could have been them but I’m not sure.

Reactions: 5
The attitude on Sarah, Kat, Maz about the dodgy distorted voicenote and complete lack of evidence, blocking people questioning if it's true and saying "you're not getting the evidence so swivel on that."
Absolute mannerless bullies celebrating cutting Lucy off from her only social network or support other than Bryan.
That's the part I find the saddest, it's so clear that lucy is really desperate for friends or just someone to talk to other than Bryan. Hence why she befriends anyone who is even the slightest bit nice to her, lonliness can do awful things to people

Reactions: 4
So are we having a few days of them talking about lucy and how the "brought her down" 🤣🤣🤣 then what people?? U have no content u gonna find someone else to bully???
I have never heard of a voice recording to slow it down? Why wud lucy do that?? Its very strange. Appparently the injunction is off the housing not police.
But they sent the recording to sarah...yet sarah is the housings star witness so why would she not already know all this???
Let them celebrate in a few days they will be bored and skint as they wont be getting all the gifts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They love the “power” don’t they, quite sad really.

Give it a week (or less) L will be back live and it’ll all start again as always. 😴

Reactions: 2
From listening to bits I imagine the injunction would be for anti social behaviour and the council have pursued the court for a noise injunction on them. May be completely wrong but this is what I'm seeing from it all. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I wonder whether the council hand delivered it to them? Usually they would hand deliver any legal paperwork.

From listening to bits I imagine the injunction would be for anti social behaviour and the council have pursued the court for a noise injunction on them. May be completely wrong but this is what I'm seeing from it all. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I wonder whether the council hand delivered it to them? Usually they would hand deliver any legal paperwork.
Itll definitely be to do with housing if it’s true. The way B screams every day is insane, the neighbours are probably being sent things all the time so I wouldn’t be surprised. I can’t even imagine having to live next to them.

L&B believe everything they’re told so we’ll probably never know if actual papers have been delivered tbh.

I’m not massively clued up on injunctions etc, I have been doing a quick search though and I can’t find anything actually legal that would fit in this situation. Unless it’s something imposed by their housing rather than an actual court. Like the 10pm curfew which lasted about 5 mins 🥴

Could be under the housing act to prevent anti social behaviour. I feel like just banning them from tiktok live would be so specific though. They’ll just move to another app and everyone will follow.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them didn't send Lucy some fake document, Lucy believed it and..... Something doesn't add up so far. Maybe Lucy is just one step ahead of them all. 🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them didn't send Lucy some fake document, Lucy believed it and..... Something doesn't add up so far. Maybe Lucy is just one step ahead of them all. 🤣🤣🤣
It’s happened so many times before I wouldn’t be surprised 😂

Reactions: 5
This is the thing, they've said this sooo many times. It's like the boy that cried wolf. I would hate to live next to them with the way they shout etc. Must be awful for the people who live in the flat block. I couldn't find anything concrete on it but if they get hit with anti social behaviour then maybe it was written in by the courts and council. Never know who to belive on there.

It’s quite amusing to see how excited they get when they think they’ve got one over on L. Even more amusing when she comes back acting like nothings happened

L is just some random woman in Devon and they’re genuinely obsessed with her.

Surprised Krusty hasn’t made an appearance dressing up like L and acting like a fool again 🥴

It’s quite amusing to see how excited they get when they think they’ve got one over on L. Even more amusing when she comes back acting like nothings happened

Surprised Krusty hasn’t made an appearance dressing up like L and acting like a fool again 🥴
Yes, what a lifetime achievement to be proud of. I'm guessing it's tattoo's all round for them 🤗

• Haha

I was just thinking what's the bet Kirsty comes out from under her rock soon! Hopefully she's become a better person, a model citizen, working hard and paying her taxes! More chance of me becoming the pope than that actually happening!

Reactions: 3
How is nat a legend??? They havent done anything other than be a rogue mod and unblock people even though they dont want people to watch 🤣🤣🤣 they have done jack tit to get lucy off the app the housing did it, how they taking the glory for it 🤣🤣🤣
Its actually hilarious listening to these legends 🤣🤣🤣 leg ends more like 🤣🤣

• Haha
So AuntieNat and Maz and Kat were Lola1992 the rogue mod. They've admitted making back screens for Lucy, spending £40 on gifts for Lucy to stay mod and sending messages saying Lucy and Brybry are amazing. They fully groomed Lucy into believing Lola was a true friend and now every message and voicenote is being exposed on a live stream.

So it's OK for you bullies to spend actual money gifting Lucy and sending friendly messages.....but Tattlers are all branded ponce supporters and everyone else is blocked if seen in Lucy's live? 🙄
What a load of nonsense.
Lucy must feel so hurt after befriending people and chatting to them about her hernia pain and how she's feeling, to then have those voicenotes played on bullies Maz and Nats lives. Those were private voicenotes from Lucy to a person she thought was a friend 😩 Its not ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.