Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha trolled L&B for a while last year, she used to dress up as Lucy and would put on a deep voice and call herself uncle Roj, it was painfully unfunny if you ask me. She was in Lucy's comments last night trying to be chummy when she had a load of screen recordinds of L&B on her page so I think mods blocked her in the end. Not sure what's happened since then but it wouldn't surprise if she's jumped back on the bandwagon considering she probably got a load of abuse for being somewhat civil to Lucy

what's happened? I haven't been on tiktok all day
Oh for god sake. Have people not learnt from this young lad? It’s bad enough what they’re ALL doing every bleeping day, but surely you’d think this would show them what it can do a bleeping person.

WHEN WILL IT bleeping END?

Reactions: 8
Oh for god sake. Have people not learnt from this young lad? It’s bad enough what they’re ALL doing every bleeping day, but surely you’d think this would show them what it can do a bleeping person.

Shocking isn't it? That poor lad was all over my fyp but of course the bullies had nothing to say about, I'm sure some of them laughed when Lucy was talking about it last night. It's absolutely sick but I'm starting to believe they all actually want something really bad to happen to L&B, I hope they realise that if anything happens they will all have blood on their hands, I just hope they're able to live with themselves if it does

Unfortunately I don't think it will bagpipes was saying how sad it was about that young lad and the bullies but today she was body shaming again about L and cackling about how her court day went and no further action. The bullies will all he saying how sad it is and straight back to being arseholes again. It never bleeping ends.

Reactions: 7
Shocking isn't it? That poor lad was all over my fyp but of course the bullies had nothing to say about, I'm sure some of them laughed when Lucy was talking about it last night. It's absolutely sick but I'm starting to believe they all actually want something really bad to happen to L&B, I hope they realise that if anything happens they will all have blood on their hands, I just hope they're able to live with themselves if it does
I’ve been in lives where Lucy’s asked how would you feel if I did this and they’ve laughed, said they’d have parties etc. it’s bleeping sickening!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately I don't think it will bagpipes was saying how sad it was about that young lad and the bullies but today she was body shaming again about L and cackling about how her court day went and no further action. The bullies will all he saying how sad it is and straight back to being arseholes again. It never bleeping ends.
Well it's never gonna end unfortunately... All the hate is gonna top someone off, 😓

• Sad
Anyone else noticed that L’s been getting a lot more gifts since the duels/trolling has started properly again.Thought their aim was to get her off the app but more gifts is definitely going to keep her on.

Last edited:
Anyone else noticed that L’s been getting a lot more gifts since the duels/trolling has started properly again.Thought their aim was to get her off the app but more gifts is definitely going to keep her on.
not wrong there at all, she's been gifted the costly ones too. it won't stop her, it's easy money from sitting by a mobile phone going 'don't let them win'

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get annoyed when people have a go at L for having kids in her live, how the hell is she supposed to control who comes in? Every time it gets pointed out they are blocked instantly, what else is she supposed to do? And of coure it's used as "evidence" of her being a n, these people are unbelieveable

Reactions: 6
She won a few boxing matches against Troy the other day, I'm not sure why anyone would spend so much money on gifting anyone on the app but I can't lie and say I didn't absolutely love seeing that smug look wiped off his face. He was genuinely so pissed off to have lost to her it was pretty funny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it's never gonna end unfortunately... All the hate is gonna top someone off, 😓
It just baffles me how grown arse adults act like they do.

Its like they all wait for her to go live to duel her to get the gifts and lots of comments are ppl saying give your gift money to charity... do you see any of that lot getting told to gift to charity.

She won a few boxing matches against Troy the other day, I'm not sure why anyone would spend so much money on gifting anyone on the app but I can't lie and say I didn't absolutely love seeing that smug look wiped off his face. He was genuinely so pissed off to have lost to her it was pretty funny
I wish I saw that 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get annoyed when people have a go at L for having kids in her live, how the hell is she supposed to control who comes in? Every time it gets pointed out they are blocked instantly, what else is she supposed to do? And of coure it's used as "evidence" of her being a n, these people are unbelieveable
Yessss I saw that not long ago

People on tiktok will not be happy until blood is spiIt its tragic... What has it come too
Absolutely spot on but unfortunately it still wouldn't stop even then.

Reactions: 4
Yessss I saw that not long ago

Absolutely spot on but unfortunately it still wouldn't stop even then.
It needs to stop.. Ppl r ppl regardless sum gud sum bad but cut it off ffs...

Tasha trolled L&B for a while last year, she used to dress up as Lucy and would put on a deep voice and call herself uncle Roj, it was painfully unfunny if you ask me. She was in Lucy's comments last night trying to be chummy when she had a load of screen recordinds of L&B on her page so I think mods blocked her in the end. Not sure what's happened since then but it wouldn't surprise if she's jumped back on the bandwagon considering she probably got a load of abuse for being somewhat civil to Lucy

what's happened? I haven't been on tiktok all day
So ppl wanna troll Lisa with her child's pic.. STOP STOP STOP IT'S NOT FUNNY N NOT OKX

Last edited:
So ppl wanna troll Lisa with her child's pic.. STOP STOP STOP IT'S NOT FUNNY N NOT OKX
it's vile, and they're the ones who go out their way to say they're "protecting children" when if anything they have put children at risk

Did anyone see that Kats social media and policeman boyfriend Tom Stretch got doxxed? She is fuming, asking everyone to report the account reposting her videos....
Does your own medicine taste bitter Kat?
It's not so amusing when it's happening to you and people threaten to ring your partners bosses about your behaviour.... particularly when he's a serving officer in West Mercia Police.
Maz and her gang of bullies are all outraged Kat has had pics doxxed asking people to mass report.....the hypocrisy is crazy.

We all know it's Grottie Lottie making accounts of Lisa's children, not many other people would stoop that low.
Lottie was live asking people for tips to get matted hair out without cutting it off as it's so long since she brushed or washed it.
I'm sure you and your bully gang berate Lucy constantly for her lack of hygiene and self care....?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone see that Kats social media and policeman boyfriend Tom Stretch got doxxed? She is fuming, asking everyone to report the account reposting her videos....
Does your own medicine taste bitter Kat?
It's not so amusing when it's happening to you and people threaten to ring your partners bosses about your behaviour.... particularly when he's a serving officer in West Mercia Police.
Maz and her gang of bullies are all outraged Kat has had pics doxxed asking people to mass report.....the hypocrisy is crazy.

We all know it's Grottie Lottie making accounts of Lisa's children, not many other people would stoop that low.
Lottie was live asking people for tips to get matted hair out without cutting it off as it's so long since she brushed or washed it.
I'm sure you and your bully gang berate Lucy constantly for her lack of hygiene and self care....?
Ohhh they will be kicking up a fuss about that won't they. Nobody should ever be doxed but karma is a witch isn't it. What goes around comes back around. And NO it wasn't me incase pussy and her clang of minions try come after me. Grottie try washing and brushing your hair more often that might help or maybe B can give you a haircut.
Why do I find this funny 😭😂😂😂😂

I’ve said it before but why do they all think they’re immune to things they impose on others. They’re fine with doxing other people but when they’re doxed they’re like 😱😱😱

doxing is so wrong but if you can’t take it don’t give it. Bringing children into it is so low, they’re innocent kids and it’s not their fault that their parents are acting up online.

I’ve said it before but why do they all think they’re immune to things they impose on others. They’re fine with doxing other people but when they’re doxed they’re like 😱😱😱

doxing is so wrong but if you can’t take it don’t give it. Bringing children into it is so low, they’re innocent kids and it’s not their fault that their parents are acting up online.
If my parents acted like ANY of that lot I would be mortified. They are vile disgusting ppl. The only ppl I trust on this app is the tattlers and lisa and mother earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another evening of drama.
Troy and Maz have become friends again.
Maz continues to be a bitter, nasty, bully mocking everyone outside of her crew.
Lisa is getting blamed by Kat and the bully gang for troll accounts, despite having far worse made of her.

Chloe has calmed down and also got NFA on malicious communication charges at court against Lucy and Bryan.

Troy continues to ask women if he can fist them, and noone in bully club finds that wrong or creepy.

Kat is still raging her pics and partner have been doxxed.

Everyone supporting Jo Coffey seem to have forgotten Kirsty Matthews said she would put Jo's sons ashes in a spliff and smoke them long before Lucy and Troy were vile to Jo.

Bully club continue to block everyone to control all of the lives. Kat blocked a girl earlier who said she had lost her Dad to covid so it's definitely a real pandemic, because it didn't match her own argument its all a conspiracy.

Lucy seems really unwell and irritable today, her health is absolutely shocking and I don't think she will live past 30.

The nastiness of a few people on tiktok ruin the fun and lightheartedness for everyone.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.