Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to get out in the real world again, her life is tiktok and it’s sad. She’s off work sick due to her mental health, she should be using this time to sort herself out rather than doing everything she can to make other peoples MH worse.

the whole vigilante thing is actually embarrassing. Most of them are people that have never felt important in life and think some views on TT makes them important 🥴 stop trying to seek validation from other people and work on yourself ✌🏻
...quoted the wrong person was meant for @resonating
I hope this does not trigger anyone that is being targeted. How can they preach MH but are ok to trigger others. Then they dont want to be called out for doxing, bullying, trolling and blocking everyone who has a different opinion.

Sending healing, positivity and love x if anyone is being triggered or affected by what is happening then please let us know . X

Reactions: 9
Update- Maz, Troy and Kat have been hounding a vulnerable man called Nathan because he gifted Lucy. Now Maz is deeply offended he made a tiktok calling her out as a bully. So Maz decided to prove him right by doxxing his workplace and real name, his husband, and all of the messages between them on greenscreen.
She sent him angry messages asking why he was "being all nice by saying 'how are you?' to Lucy" in her live. Apparently this makes him fair game to be blocked everywhere, doxxed and branded a ponce supporter.

Maz also says on her next live she is going to "Expose Coxy" who is someone her friendship group turned on and booted out. Coxy has severe mental health issues, learning disability and a history of sell-farm/attempts. Maz is going to dox his phone number and messages, while keeping him blocked so he cannot defend himself.

Tell us again how you are not a bully?
I saw the live where they mental health shamed someone earlier and must admit it really triggered me. As someone who has suffered badly with SH, I found it awful and sad that someone would be shamed over it.

Just because someone says they're going to do something doesn't invalidate them doing it. So their comment saying "he told people he is going to do it so he won't because people don't say they're going to do it" is completely wrong. It is MH shaming.
Everyone deals with things in their own way. I know that proof was collected from that live so should anything happen I'm sure it will be forwarded to the police. I would hate for someone to do something to harm themselves because of others who have no clue about other people's MH. Sorry for the rant, I feel very strongly about this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Update- Maz, Troy and Kat have been hounding a vulnerable man called Nathan because he gifted Lucy. Now Maz is deeply offended he made a tiktok calling her out as a bully. So Maz decided to prove him right by doxxing his workplace and real name, his husband, and all of the messages between them on greenscreen.
She sent him angry messages asking why he was "being all nice by saying 'how are you?' to Lucy" in her live. Apparently this makes him fair game to be blocked everywhere, doxxed and branded a ponce supporter.

Maz also says on her next live she is going to "Expose Coxy" who is someone her friendship group turned on and booted out. Coxy has severe mental health issues, learning disability and a history of sell-farm/attempts. Maz is going to dox his phone number and messages, while keeping him blocked so he cannot defend himself.

Tell us again how you are not a bully?
Maz sounds like another desperado.
God how sad or non existent their personal lives must be to be this interested in harassing other folk for a bit of clout and validation on social media.
Typical high school type bullying. Time to grow up and get a life maybe. They will end up all turning on each other in the end, it always happens with bullies. They are all desperate for the top dog spot. Bunch of complete sad sacks.. boring

*Also I’d like to say that mental health shaming is never ok. It can happen to anyone. Just food for thought for these vile cretins. When TT dies out and they go back to their none existing lives the buzz that they got from being arseholes will disappear and self doubt, possibly even a tiny shred of remorse and a massive dealing of karma will creep in. Then they will be preaching to the choir about “be kind”

Reactions: 10
Well today I came across Irish ofcourse live streaming L yet again..but he had to nip out somewhere so he got his mum to stay live streaming her. I can't even ever imagine asking my mum to carry on live streaming anyone infact t I wouldn't want her on this app sitting in a live doing this sort of tit that they do. bleeping baffles me but that's not all I seen.. Billy put L flat up for rent and she was getting phone calls for ppl to come view it. This tit is crazy.
But that's still not everything.. I came across someone called sam in Billy's live who has a 4ft live size cardboard cut out of L standing in her house now when she mentioned it in his live I thought nah she must be joking until I actually saw it when she turned her cam on it so not only is L living rent free in these people's head she is also living rent free in their house aswell. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PPL. Ok now one more thing someone that L bought wax melts from got bullied and threatened for taking a order from L so she came in L live and told her she refunded her money because she cant take the threats anymore. How can these ppl justify what the duck they are doing to innocent people and small businesses. Preach about anti bullying and this kind of tit is happening where grown arse business owners are scared of idiots on this app because they are getting threatened. Who the duck are these people that is doing this ? You all need to grow the duck up and stop with this tit. EMBARRASSING THE LOT OF YOU.

I saw the live where they mental health shamed someone earlier and must admit it really triggered me. As someone who has suffered badly with SH, I found it awful and sad that someone would be shamed over it.

Just because someone says they're going to do something doesn't invalidate them doing it. So their comment saying "he told people he is going to do it so he won't because people don't say they're going to do it" is completely wrong. It is MH shaming.
Everyone deals with things in their own way. I know that proof was collected from that live so should anything happen I'm sure it will be forwarded to the police. I would hate for someone to do something to harm themselves because of others who have no clue about other people's MH. Sorry for the rant, I feel very strongly about this.
Rant away betty. It's absolutely vile what these people do they should be locked up or at least be named and shamed all over the internet and banned from any sort of social media. X

Maz sounds like another desperado.
God how sad or non existent their personal lives must be to be this interested in harassing other folk for a bit of clout and validation on social media.
Typical high school type bullying. Time to grow up and get a life maybe. They will end up all turning on each other in the end, it always happens with bullies. They are all desperate for the top dog spot. Bunch of complete sad sacks.. boring

*Also I’d like to say that mental health shaming is never ok. It can happen to anyone. Just food for thought for these vile cretins. When TT dies out and they go back to their none existing lives the buzz that they got from being arseholes will disappear and self doubt, possibly even a tiny shred of remorse and a massive dealing of karma will creep in. Then they will be preaching to the choir about “be kind”
I don't know how this lot can sleep at night absolutely disgusting

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Well today I came across Irish ofcourse live streaming L yet again..but he had to nip out somewhere so he got his mum to stay live streaming her. I can't even ever imagine asking my mum to carry on live streaming anyone infact t I wouldn't want her on this app sitting in a live doing this sort of tit that they do. bleeping baffles me but that's not all I seen.. Billy put L flat up for rent and she was getting phone calls for ppl to come view it. This tit is crazy.
But that's still not everything.. I came across someone called sam in Billy's live who has a 4ft live size cardboard cut out of L standing in her house now when she mentioned it in his live I thought nah she must be joking until I actually saw it when she turned her cam on it so not only is L living rent free in these people's head she is also living rent free in their house aswell. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PPL. Ok now one more thing someone that L bought wax melts from got bullied and threatened for taking a order from L so she came in L live and told her she refunded her money because she cant take the threats anymore. How can these ppl justify what the duck they are doing to innocent people and small businesses. Preach about anti bullying and this kind of tit is happening where grown arse business owners are scared of idiots on this app because they are getting threatened. Who the duck are these people that is doing this ? You all need to grow the duck up and stop with this tit. EMBARRASSING THE LOT OF YOU.

Rant away betty. It's absolutely vile what these people do they should be locked up or at least be named and shamed all over the internet and banned from any sort of social media. X

I don't know how this lot can sleep at night absolutely disgusting
I’m sorry what?! Someone has a cardboard cutout of L in their house? If That’s not creepy and obsessive then I don’t know what is. That’s seriously odd.
And Irish’s mum staying on the live to stream L well that’s just embarrassing, what “mother” would actually do that?! That’s bizarre behaviour to say the least. No wonder Irish is the way he is with a “role model” like that…

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry what?! Someone has a cardboard cutout of L in their house? If That’s not creepy and obsessive then I don’t know what is. That’s seriously odd.
And Irish’s mum staying on the live to stream L well that’s just embarrassing, what “mother” would actually do that?! That’s bizarre behaviour to say the least. No wonder Irish is the way he is with a “role model” like that…
I seriously couldn't believe it but the girl asked billy if he wanted to see the cardboard cut out I was thinking nahhhh this has to be a joke but as soon as the camera flicked on I was shocked and she says she getting a B one aswell. I swear you wouldn't believe it unless you actually seen it but there it was standing up like a bleeping lodger living rent free.

I seriously couldn't believe it but the girl asked billy if he wanted to see the cardboard cut out I was thinking nahhhh this has to be a joke but as soon as the camera flicked on I was shocked and she says she getting a B one aswell. I swear you wouldn't believe it unless you actually seen it but there it was standing up like a bleeping lodger living rent free.
I remembered her name it was sam ghostly lassie or something like that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is getting one of B as well? Well this sh!t just gets weirder.
Serious question.. why in the world would you want a life sized cardboard cut out or anything remotely related to someone you claim is a n*nce in your house? Just when you think things can’t get any more bizarre. I swear it’s like stepping into a different dimension when you open TT sometimes 🤔

Reactions: 5
She is getting one of B as well? Well this sh!t just gets weirder.
Serious question.. why in the world would you want a life sized cardboard cut out or anything remotely related to someone you claim is a n*nce in your house? Just when you think things can’t get any more bizarre. I swear it’s like stepping into a different dimension when you open TT sometimes 🤔
Its fucked up they have cups and tattoos and now a life size cut out. I fels so sorry for the wax melts lady that was getting threatened she was even scared to go in Lucy's box and talk about it. These lot are grown ppl and this is how they are behaving on a app.

Reactions: 6
Its fucked up they have cups and tattoos and now a life size cut out. I fels so sorry for the wax melts lady that was getting threatened she was even scared to go in Lucy's box and talk about it. These lot are grown ppl and this is how they are behaving on a app.
Small businesses have gone through such a hard time, anyone giving them hate is disgusting. They shouldn’t have to turn away orders, I imagine a lot of them can’t afford to.

L was also so out of order calling her out like that. Bless the wax melt woman she can’t win either way.

It’s horrendous. And utterly disgusting. Lucy can order whatever she wants from wherever she wants. Going after the sellers is disgusting. When an order is placed with them they don’t know who their customer is. Do these bunch of muppets expect every seller to do background checks on their customers or something? How disheartening that must have been for the wax lady.

• Heart
Small businesses have gone through such a hard time, anyone giving them hate is disgusting. They shouldn’t have to turn away orders, I imagine a lot of them can’t afford to.

L was also so out of order calling her out like that. Bless the wax melt woman she can’t win either way.
Yeah the poor lady couldn't win either way it was horrible to witness that.

It’s horrendous. And utterly disgusting. Lucy can order whatever she wants from wherever she wants. Going after the sellers is disgusting. When an order is placed with them they don’t know who their customer is. Do these bunch of muppets expect every seller to do background checks on their customers or something? How disheartening that must have been for the wax lady.
The seller couldn't win either way because L wanted her to get in her box with 1.3k ppl in the live she must have felt so overwhelmed and I'm so glad she didn't go in the box.

Reactions: 5
I totally get why she cancelled the order. So much negativity surrounds L&B and they know they’re going to get hate if they send anything to her.

People do need to remember though that £10-£30 (or whatever price) order that L would have made could have been the difference between that woman’s family eating or not.

All they do is hound small businesses not thinking of how it could affect them. How about they offer to make a purchase to cover what the business has lost out on from rejecting her order rather than just bullying people into submission.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She really needs to get out in the real world again, her life is tiktok and it’s sad. She’s off work sick due to her mental health, she should be using this time to sort herself out rather than doing everything she can to make other peoples MH worse.
Maz isn't off sick, she works summer months only in a hotel in tourist season, then is on UC for winter months. Her job starts in April so hopefully some time in the real world will give her some balance and perspective. Smoking, bitching and bullying on Tiktok all day, every day will only make her more lonely, unhappy and bitter.

Maz isn't off sick, she works summer months only in a hotel in tourist season, then is on UC for winter months. Her job starts in April so hopefully some time in the real world will give her some balance and perspective. Smoking, bitching and bullying on Tiktok all day, every day will only make her more lonely, unhappy and bitter.
Oh is she, weird that she’d say she’s off sick when she’s not! Doesn’t surprise me though.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that other waxmelt lady who's been forced to stop taking orders from L? Her name is nova something, anyway she just seems like a genuinely nice person who has no time for BS tiktok drama. But ofcourse Kat and her mob have harassed her into not selling to Lucy anymore because she's supporting n0nces? Sometimes I just have to laugh at their logic because it's so bloody warped, how exactly are waxmelts going to help support n0nces? Plus she said she's been getting phone calls, emails and messages from trolls threatening her because of selling to L, it's not just pathetic but it's also scary how far these people are willing to go to harass innocent people

Did anyone see that other waxmelt lady who's been forced to stop taking orders from L? Her name is nova something, anyway she just seems like a genuinely nice person who has no time for BS tiktok drama. But ofcourse Kat and her mob have harassed her into not selling to Lucy anymore because she's supporting n0nces? Sometimes I just have to laugh at their logic because it's so bloody warped, how exactly are waxmelts going to help support n0nces? Plus she said she's been getting phone calls, emails and messages from trolls threatening her because of selling to L, it's not just pathetic but it's also scary how far these people are willing to go to harass innocent people
Yes, I've been watching this, the poor lady has been harrassed non stop. Mangy Moggy Kat was in her box causing the usual unnecessary stress and toxic drama. Nova lady can't win, some of her followers are disgusted that Nova lady is listening to the trolls, some are jumping on the trolls side, poor Lucy just wants to buy her melts, poor lady is just trying to run a business and sell melts. Maybe one day skanky Kat will reap what she has sown, which is a cesspit of vile hatredness.

So L apparently has an injunction against her meaning she can’t go live on TT 🧐

maz, rubes, Kat and Nat were Lucy’s rogue mod Lola sunshine.

They’re telling people to report it to the police if they see her live…. Gives me a bit of deja vu.

part of me hopes that she has something temporary in place to stop her from going live, she needs time away from it all.

How are they going to earn gift money now 😂 they all say they want her off but who’s going to entertain them now? They’ll be on to Karina or Mruktiktok next

Reactions: 11
If that information came from Kat I’d take it with a large pinch of salt. We all know her “reliable sources” are a load of BS. Like Lucy being evicted, Bryan leaving Lucy.. bla bla bla the list of endless dribble from that woman is just boring.

If that information came from Kat I’d take it with a large pinch of salt. We all know her “reliable sources” are a load of BS. Like Lucy being evicted, Bryan leaving Lucy.. bla bla bla the list of endless dribble from that woman is just boring.
They played a VN of L saying it. We all know how gullible L is, if someone sent an official looking letter in the post she would believe it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.