Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Kat's live, she's called out one of Lucy's new mods from the weekend who also victim shamed Amber last night. Kat being Kat has driven all the way to a place in Birmingham to wait on this person to turn up. And yet us Tattlers are the bullies and we're the ones that are childish for talking about the drama 🤦🏻‍♀️... Must say Kat, wasnt expecting you to look slightly young seeing as you sound older than my Nan... Today on TT will be so much fun... And Kat and Mazza please stop saying fam it really doesn't suit you both
They went to confront someone? Does she still think she is a teenager. Whyyyyy Kat whyyyyy? You absolute mess of a grown arse woman get a bleeping grip and sort your life out. EMBARRASSING.

wtfff! So she’s basically stalking someone 🥴🥴 she needs a hobby, obsessing over the L situation like this isn’t healthy.

Shes too personally invested in it. L&B aren’t your abusers Kat, “bringing them down” isn’t going to fill whatever hole in yourself that you’re trying to fill. Instead of stalking people on tiktok how about you spend your time working on yourself and go to therapy.
She is doing far too much for a grown woman if that was my mum I'd be having words with her. How is she not embarrassed acting like she is a teenager.. well hard ain't you pussy kat. Divvy

What the hell is going on with Irish? In his live earlier and he is live stream L 'AGAIN. 'and doing some childish voice over and screeching like a cat being strangled all while he was sat in a dark room with the mask still on. Ofcourse lawbook appears in the live trying to stay relevant but with nothing much to say that's remotely relevant. These ppl are OBSESSED with L . Its borderline stalking and creepy as duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They went to confront someone? Does she still think she is a teenager. Whyyyyy Kat whyyyyy? You absolute mess of a grown arse woman get a bleeping grip and sort your life out. EMBARRASSING.

She is doing far too much for a grown woman if that was my mum I'd be having words with her. How is she not embarrassed acting like she is a teenager.. well hard ain't you pussy kat. Divvy

What the hell is going on with Irish? In his live earlier and he is live stream L 'AGAIN. 'and doing some childish voice over and screeching like a cat being strangled all while he was sat in a dark room with the mask still on. Ofcourse lawbook appears in the live trying to stay relevant but with nothing much to say that's remotely relevant. These ppl are OBSESSED with L . Its borderline stalking and creepy as duck.
Yeah she went to prove to everyone that she came down to Birmingham to meet whoever it was. Unfortunately the person never turned up but Kat being Kat through the whole live was trying to make herself look hard. It was absolutely ridiculous, and ofc the Calvary arrived as they usually do to get in on the action.

I absolutely, completely agree with everything you have been saying, apart from the borderline bit. I know it won't, but hypothetically speaking, should any of this go to court, their behaviour would count as stalking, which then potentially lends itself to pleas including those of psychotic disorders. Maybe we should just ignore Kat on the grounds of her diminished responsibilities.

• Haha
Yeah she went to prove to everyone that she came down to Birmingham to meet whoever it was. Unfortunately the person never turned up but Kat being Kat through the whole live was trying to make herself look hard. It was absolutely ridiculous, and ofc the Calvary arrived as they usually do to get in on the action.
WOW 👏👏👏 they must be so proud of themselves. Kat and crew will now think they are hard as duck. I can imagine all her cronies thinking kat is the dogs bollox now when infact she is a liar and bully. Kat got her 5 min fame now don't you think it's time to grow up and grow old gracefully? I hope the person she was going to bully reports her. That woman is a joke and I don't mean funny I ment joke as in a complete mess.

I absolutely, completely agree with everything you have been saying, apart from the borderline bit. I know it won't, but hypothetically speaking, should any of this go to court, their behaviour would count as stalking, which then potentially lends itself to pleas including those of psychotic disorders. Maybe we should just ignore Kat on the grounds of her diminished responsibilities.
I bloody love you Wibbly but I hope someone recorded her and reports her xxx

It's madness. Whoever Kat's got it out for has come with an army as everyone's jumping on the bandwagon with it.
I dread to think what would have happened if that other person showed up because I highly doubt kat was going for a cuppa tea

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kat wanted to meet Silly Sausage to "kick her head in" at some retail park for what silly sausage has said about the Amber situation. Silly sausage posted that she wasn't going to go as she has children to think of and can't be going to jail. Kat decided to still turn up and play hard, knowing silly sausage had already said she's not going.

Bully squad were out in force in silly sausages live with the LucY iS a gROomEr wild allegations, just because sausage said she doesn't agree with the bullying from Kat, Simba, Mazza, Troy, Grottie Cabbage and their faithful dingleberry cling-ons (Amanda, Auntie.Nat, Owen, Andrew, Lawbook, Judgejudeh that would be you)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kat wanted to meet Silly Sausage to "kick her head in" at some retail park for what silly sausage has said about the Amber situation. Silly sausage posted that she wasn't going to go as she has children to think of and can't be going to jail. Kat decided to still turn up and play hard, knowing silly sausage had already said she's not going.

Bully squad were out in force in silly sausages live with the LucY iS a gROomEr wild allegations, just because sausage said she doesn't agree with the bullying from Kat, Simba, Mazza, Troy, Grottie Cabbage and their faithful dingleberry cling-ons (Amanda, Auntie.Nat, Owen, Andrew, Lawbook, Judgejudeh that would be you)
Thank you, that was so beautifully written and informative. I now so badly want to write a kid's TV series called 'How not to Pretend to Adult' using all of those characters, I'd have to tweak the storyline though, just to make it a bit more believable.

• Haha

Well looks like drama is on the cards tonight as they won't let this lie

Wow I have no words this is disgusting

It's all so cringey. A load of adults acting like children! In fact children behave better. They all need to do and be better! Sadly I don't think they'll ever change. I've never seen a group of people turn on each other so quick and point fingers.
It's👏 embarrassing! 👏

Reactions: 10
Just wow... Kat.. I will not shame you but wow u r a complete tw*t and as for little big man.. Jeeeeeeez

Small man big is acting up again... He is the lowest of the low no pun intended...wow wow wow

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I just cannot believe people are still able to justify this disgusting behaviour under the guise of "protecting children", it's absolutely vile.

I think I've made up my mind about Billy and have come to the conclusion that he's just as bad as the rest, like others I thought he was somewhat decent at first but he really is just vile. I've just seen him in that Karina girl's box, don't know much about her but it seems like she's another vulnerable woman that people like to pick on and of course him and his hangers on were all revelling in taking the piss out of her. Dunno what it is about these people but they just love picking on clearly vulnerable people, typical school bully behaviour, except these lot don't have the excuse of being children

Reactions: 7
I noticed earlier that Troy was sat waiting to duel L when she finally accepted him he was like a big kid putting all different pictures up on his dp he even has paper prepared with msgs written on with love hearts just incase L mutes him. He always looks uncomfortable and stiff its actually uncomfortable watching him .. I find him very strange.

I just cannot believe people are still able to justify this disgusting behaviour under the guise of "protecting children", it's absolutely vile.

I think I've made up my mind about Billy and have come to the conclusion that he's just as bad as the rest, like others I thought he was somewhat decent at first but he really is just vile. I've just seen him in that Karina girl's box, don't know much about her but it seems like she's another vulnerable woman that people like to pick on and of course him and his hangers on were all revelling in taking the piss out of her. Dunno what it is about these people but they just love picking on clearly vulnerable people, typical school bully behaviour, except these lot don't have the excuse of being children
I thought exactly the same as you about billy but this tit is getting out of order.. its constant bullying from the lot of them they are like a pack of animals preying on the vulnerable.. its sickening and very disturbing.

Troy always seems quite anxious to me, but he loves to start arguments with everyone so he must not be as frightened/uncomfortable as he appears.
I find it hilarious he and Mazza have fallen out and don't speak now.... because of her blocking his friends and won't say sorry 🤣 The bullies love to block anyone who might challenge their intelligence or behaviour.
Funny how all of the bully squad are unemployed.....most of us on here seem to have more in our lives than arguing with strangers on an app until 7am and chain smoking waiting to bully Lucy 😄

I often wonder if Troy is sniff head seeing as he's all fidgety and anxious looking a lot of the time. He likes to accuse other people of taking drugs too so it wouldn't surprise me

I often wonder if Troy is sniff head seeing as he's all fidgety and anxious looking a lot of the time. He likes to accuse other people of taking drugs too so it wouldn't surprise me
I've often thought that aswell he is deffo shadeyyyy

Reactions: 4
Bag pipes is live with Kat and mazza, guess who they’re talking about?

hint: it’s all they ever talk about.

I only caught the last 5 minutes of the live and was on way home so couldn't comment annoyingly. They all gang up on one in there! I steer clear from Kat because you will never get anywhere with her. Just constantly going round in circles. Hopefully one day they'll grow up and let the professionals deal with it. No one will get any justice if that lot intervere with it. At this point they love the drama and that is the reason they go for it so much!

Troy has stated on previous lives that he doesn't drink or do drugs

• Haha
I only caught the last 5 minutes of the live and was on way home so couldn't comment annoyingly. They all gang up on one in there! I steer clear from Kat because you will never get anywhere with her. Just constantly going round in circles. Hopefully one day they'll grow up and let the professionals deal with it. No one will get any justice if that lot intervere with it. At this point they love the drama and that is the reason they go for it so much!
You probably missed the bit where Cabbage is clearly scared of Lisa because she stayed silent and Mangy kat has to shout over the top of Lisa because she's scared of her too, and mazza was out of her box like a shot on the pretence of politely letting Lisa in. They're like witches cackling round a couldron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.