Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally make anything up to stay relevant.
Not one bit of their “evidence” etc has turned out to be right.
Do these people not have their own lives to live, their own families to interact with instead of sit and wait for Lucy to go live to sprout more BS. What a sad way to exist. And they say that Lucy does nothing, what exactly do they contribute to society?
Exactly, it's generally discusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kat said in a live today that she sent the screen recordings to Krusty straight away of B being arrested and L sobbing. Others in the comments agreed they had also sent it to Krusty on WhatsApp so she can "enjoy it "
Clearly Krusty is very much friends with Kat and the bully gang.

Only utterly heartless psychopaths could be unmoved by L's fear, sobbing and distress.
(I'M NOT AN L SUPPORTER, I JUST HAVE A HEART)
Someone was blocked in Billy's live today for telling Kat noone likes her. Everyone rallied up like "noone can come for our Kat!" Why is she so protected? Why is everyone blocked on her say so?

Kat is very pally with that xxsarahjxx account or similar, but Sarah has a brummy accent too but says she's a Clarion tenant in NA and key witness for L and B eviction. She refuses to show evidence but Sarah is in every live telling people she knows about the court cases. She is obsessed with getting L and B evicted....why? They have to live somewhere. Surely better to help moderate their behaviour than just evict?
That Sarah and Kat and Krusty consistently give false information about court cases, do we all remember when they promised the eviction would be before Xmas 2021? Hmmmmm.
Stories have more holes than Swiss Cheese 🫕

Mazza and Troy are no longer speaking, if you ask why Mazz will mute and boot you.
Lawbook has wheedled her way back in and is mod for Mazza again trying to be relevant and funny.
Lawbook mentions her MH issues and therapist constantly in jokes so people say "I'm here for you Kiko" Bit cringe.
Andrew and Owen are disgusting and sexual in the box, far worse and more uncomfortable/explicit than I have ever heard from the "sex offenders" they troll. One rule for one...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Someone was blocked in Billy's live today for telling Kat noone likes her. Everyone rallied up like "noone can come for our Kat!" Why is she so protected? Why is everyone blocked on her say so?
That was me… 🙋🏼‍♀️ I said it! I was scrolling through and he came up on my fyp. When I watched it live I could see her commenting.
Horrible, malicious, tedious excuse of a woman.
And I was surprised too at all those sticking up for her, she really is an unpleasant person and I don’t understand how they all can’t see it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey, hope everyone’s okay. Sorry I’ve been MIA from here, been a bit of a wierd couple weeks.

I see TikTok’s not changed with the drama then and we’re still getting the blame. So much for a week’s break, she’s on live already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Christ she doesn't help herself does she? I didn't think she would last a full week but she didn't even last 24 hours

Reactions: 8
Kat has the gob and ppl are scared of that but she's just a fuckin idiot sad lonely old woman with duck all going for her except lies and more lies. Still waiting for the truth kat.. but everyone has forgotten about that haven't they. Grottie is just another idiot trying to stay relevant she grates on me they both sound like they smoke 200 cigarettes a day while waiting for L to come online. Maz is like the new krusty take over that lives rent free in L head and is trying to stay relevant aswell.Get a life or get some fresh air maybe? They all have a very unhealthy obsession with L and tiktok they are all like flys round tit. 👏👏👏👏 tend to your family or get a job and get a REAL life.

Kat has the gob and ppl are scared of that but she's just a fuckin idiot sad lonely old woman with duck all going for her except lies and more lies. Still waiting for the truth kat.. but everyone has forgotten about that haven't they. Grottie is just another idiot trying to stay relevant she grates on me they both sound like they smoke 200 cigarettes a day while waiting for L to come online. Maz is like the new krusty take over that lives rent free in L head and is trying to stay relevant aswell.Get a life or get some fresh air maybe? They all have a very unhealthy obsession with L and tiktok they are all like flys round tit. 👏👏👏👏 tend to your family or get a job and get a REAL life.
Rant over.. love the tattlers ❤❤❤💪

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Rant over.. love the tattlers ❤❤❤💪
Very well said 👏🏻 👏🏻 couldn’t agree more.
I always thought kat sounded Dot cotton when she was smoking about 80 a day 🤣

Reactions: 7
Here we go again!! Tattle getting another shout out! Hey 👋

What really gets to me is they are advocating for mental health yet tear someone else's mental health down 😳🤦‍♀️ they forget the mods they all go after get hurt and dragged through the mud by them and their cult. The poor women that was doxxed as one of the mods and it wasn't even her. They say they don't support bullying etc but have the main bullies in their boxes or commenting. It's not the app thats toxic it's the people on there! They're all as bad as each other. Kirsty said vile things about people yet because it's her it gets brushed away! The hypocrisy is strong in that lot!

Reactions: 10
It's the hypocrisy that gets me. The typical "Lucy needs to go out and work" yet they don't. Takes the piss out of her teeth when there's isn't in the greatest condition. They drain the benefit system just as much yet are happy to point fingers at others. I'd love to tell them to step back from it look at their own behaviour and that a lot of things they do mirror L! Sadly they will never see it themselves because they have to always be right! Those in glass houses!

That was the thing that shocked me the most. How anyone can make up a false allegation like that just to one up them is shocking. It's also a real kick in the teeth to DV survivors. To think the officers that came to the house to arrest B could have been somewhere else where they were desperately needed. This won't get a conviction on B any faster. All they do is go against what their aim is and that's to turn L&B into victims. They're definitely not the sharpest tools in the box!
Couldn't agree more 😔
has anyone noticed they all say "generally" when they mean "genuinley" makes me cringe every time
Yes 😂😂 always makes me laugh

What really gets to me is they are advocating for mental health yet tear someone else's mental health down 😳🤦‍♀️ they forget the mods they all go after get hurt and dragged through the mud by them and their cult. The poor women that was doxxed as one of the mods and it wasn't even her. They say they don't support bullying etc but have the main bullies in their boxes or commenting. It's not the app thats toxic it's the people on there! They're all as bad as each other. Kirsty said vile things about people yet because it's her it gets brushed away! The hypocrisy is strong in that lot!
What have they said now! How's your head today Betty ❤❤❤!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more 😔

Yes 😂😂 always makes me laugh

What have they said now! How's your head today Betty ❤❤❤!
Just the usual Tattle call us bullies etc 🙄 yeah heads not too bad 🤪 thankfully couldn't find any more booze otherwise I think I'd have a sore head today 😅 I don't usually drink so it definitely hit me quick 🤣 thank you for asking, hope you're well 💜💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Very well said 👏🏻 👏🏻 couldn’t agree more.
I always thought kat sounded Dot cotton when she was smoking about 80 a day 🤣
That's the name I was trying to remember hahaha Dot cotton and all the nasty Nick's around her.😂😂

They are like a cackle of witches huddled round a fire slagging ppl off and waiting for L chatting the same tit constantly to anyone that listens. NO FUKER CARES

• Haha
Here you go lovely Tattlers, this shows just how pathetic Kat is… she’s left a snarky comment for me!
The video she’s commenting on shows someone wearing glasses!!
what an utterly ridiculous , sad, no-life, tedious person she is!
And they say they don't Bully! So she must be around late 50s and taking the piss out of someone wearing glasses! Really needs to grow up and act her age! Everyday they show their bullying ways! And try to deflect their behaviour onto us! Just because we have an opinion doesn't make us bullies! Bullying makes you a bully! They really need to get a dictionary and look up the meaning of the words they use!

Reactions: 6
Here you go lovely Tattlers, this shows just how pathetic Kat is… she’s left a snarky comment for me!
She’s so embarrassing. Classic bully, trying to make people feel bad to make herself feel better. What a sad life.

I wouldn’t take any notice of what some sad lonely pathetic woman on the internet says. Her comment shows her personality perfectly and demonstrates exactly why she is a loner seeking validation from absolutely anyone on social media.
Desperation to be relevant at its finest.
“Blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make yours shine any brighter”.. take heed kat.

She must be around the same age as my mum. If my mum behaved like any of them I would be so embarrassed. That woman is vile and has no morals.

Calling someone “speccy” is such a childish thing to say too 😂 sorry that they need them to see Kat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well Kat's live, she's called out one of Lucy's new mods from the weekend who also victim shamed Amber last night. Kat being Kat has driven all the way to a place in Birmingham to wait on this person to turn up. And yet us Tattlers are the bullies and we're the ones that are childish for talking about the drama 🤦🏻‍♀️... Must say Kat, wasnt expecting you to look slightly young seeing as you sound older than my Nan... Today on TT will be so much fun... And Kat and Mazza please stop saying fam it really doesn't suit you both

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well Kat's live, she's called out one of Lucy's new mods from the weekend who also victim shamed Amber last night. Kat being Kat has driven all the way to a place in Birmingham to wait on this person to turn up. And yet us Tattlers are the bullies and we're the ones that are childish for talking about the drama 🤦🏻‍♀️... Must say Kat, wasnt expecting you to look slightly young seeing as you sound older than my Nan... Today on TT will be so much fun... And Kat and Mazza please stop saying fam it really doesn't suit you both
wtfff! So she’s basically stalking someone 🥴🥴 she needs a hobby, obsessing over the L situation like this isn’t healthy.

Shes too personally invested in it. L&B aren’t your abusers Kat, “bringing them down” isn’t going to fill whatever hole in yourself that you’re trying to fill. Instead of stalking people on tiktok how about you spend your time working on yourself and go to therapy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.