Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately until there is some kind of professional intervention nothing will change.
I do feel sorry for Lucy but as I and others have said previously she doesn’t help her own situation. If she stayed off social media then some of her issues would be dealt with. But I think because she is so isolated and lonely she relies on TT to interact with other humans. So it’s a forever going circle of self destructive behaviour. Either way it’s a very sad existence, not one anybody would choose willingly that’s for sure.

Reactions: 10
So Mazza and Troy had a fall out at 3am about Mazza blocking everyone, and now she has deleted her main account.
The paranoia about "trolls" has driven the angry Scot to madness. Her main account has been deactivated now.

Lottie is on live shouting nonsense about Lisa and Kerry, again. Name calling, twisting stories, usual Lottie behaviour. Threatening to "expose" Dan's messages and making jokes about people's weight.
I feel that Lottie and Maz loyal minions are frightened of them as speaking up gets you doxxed, demonised and blocked all over the app.
Anyone who calls out Kat, Lottie, Krusty, Cabbage are branded "Lucy Supporters" to encourage more hatred from sheep on tiktok trying to befriend the "main characters"

Sick of these vile bullies who took over after Krusty went and cabbage had a personality transplant.
Why does lottie feel the need to dox and be obsessed with kerry and lisa. Does she not say she don't bully, troll or dox.... her actions show different. Any one who has a different opinion is trolled and/or doxed. This has to stop.

Reactions: 8
Something needs to happen for sure. This is just complete madness. Wonder what content that lot will have when she's gone! With a bit of luck they all take themselves off the app! I bet the police are sick to death with the lot of them! Probably dread the TT calls coming in! They really do need a job and new hobby!
They just move on to someone else out of all of them billy actually did sit and have convo with her in away he was actually trying help her before she cut him off he wasn't being nasty like some of em laughing at her

Reactions: 6
Bet kirsty was thinking she played a part in it all just so she could feel some satisfaction and be all smug about herself 🙄

Bet kirsty was thinking she played a part in it all just so she could feel some satisfaction and be all smug about herself 🙄
Exactly what I was thinking!

Lucy is duelling Toni now and is saying all charges have been dropped and Bryan will be home soon.

Reactions: 4
I understand what some of you are saying that the person who called them is disgusting. I don't think it was someone on tik tok I think it was a neighbor. The reason I think this is imagine your a neighbor and you hear Lucy shouting " stop Bryan, please just stop" then hear Bryan shouting " no, you carry on and see what happens" " I will duck you up" as we are watching we know that they aren't shouting at each other. But the neighbour can only go by what they are hearing. If I was the neighbour I would of called too. I have been in a DV relationship so I couldn't sleep at night thinking ' what if '

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So that creep princess__fluu is dualing Lucy now and claiming it was him that called the police, christ knows if it's true or not (probably not considering his track record). This guy is creepy af making up the most ridiculous lies saying that L called him and said B had hit her when she obviously hadn't. L is still sat crying her eyes out and it looks like she hasn't had anything to eat or drink since B left, no matter what you think of her that is just sad. People are trying to say her tears are fake, I'm so sick of people talking utter crap on that app

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So that creep princess__fluu is dualing Lucy now and claiming it was him that called the police, christ knows if it's true or not (probably not considering his track record). This guy is creepy af making up the most ridiculous lies saying that L called him and said B had hit her when she obviously hadn't. L is still sat crying her eyes out and it looks like she hasn't had anything to eat or drink since B left, no matter what you think of her that is just sad. People are trying to say her tears are fake, I'm so sick of people talking utter crap on that app
I believe it was someone in the block cos How many times people called 101 off tik tok saying hes throwing stuff at her or they are hitting each other n police never shown up or just pop up to the door

If princess Weirdo did do it then he can show hes call log can't he but he won't

But this is also showing how much bry bry is controlling Lucy's life cos she totally freaked out saying she can't do anything cos bry bry does it

anyone watching mazza's live with lucy in the box? why do they always make out lucy is actually not vulnerable and is some kind of master manipulator? it's embarrassing. now kat is piping up as usual chatting a load of crap, i genuinley don't think lucy understands the extent of the stuff people are saying about bryan. now kat's saying L and B were in court on thursday, i dunno how these lot don't get tired of doing nothing but making up lies about someone they don't even know

anyone watching mazza's live with lucy in the box? why do they always make out lucy is actually not vulnerable and is some kind of master manipulator? it's embarrassing. now kat is piping up as usual chatting a load of crap, i genuinley don't think lucy understands the extent of the stuff people are saying about bryan. now kat's saying L and B were in court on thursday, i dunno how these lot don't get tired of doing nothing but making up lies about someone they don't even know
Yep been watching it all. Kat saying they've been in court yet Lucy says she hasn't. So how the F do they know?? Were they there? Look at what their trusted source has said before! They've not got the court thing right even once! The crap that lot peddle is cringe.

L&B aren't the only racist, homophobics in all of this. I've said all along that what they say is vile, I've never contested that! But we've all heard people in their circle be racist and Homophobic, transphobic yet they aren't being called out for it! Bunch of hypocrites!

Reactions: 5
Yep been watching it all. Kat saying they've been in court yet Lucy says she hasn't. So how the F do they know?? Were they there? Look at what their trusted source has said before! They've not got the court thing right even once! The crap that lot peddle is cringe.

L&B aren't the only racist, homophobics in all of this. I've said all along that what they say is vile, I've never contested that! But we've all heard people in their circle be racist and Homophobic, transphobic yet they aren't being called out for it! Bunch of hypocrites!
We all know what kat is like with her info ... always wrong 🤔

Kat is a complete and utter idiot that seriously needs to reevaluate her life. Wasn’t she even on holiday but still being a mod for people on TT? If that doesn’t scream desperate lonely old woman I don’t know what does.

So now they're moaning about people jumping onto the Lucy bandwagon and spreading false information? err pot...kettle? Who the hell do these people think they are, it's so embarrassing. They're all bragging that they've been involved with the L & B situation since the first lockdown, that really isn't something to be proud of. You'd think they'd find a new hobby in that time but Lucy is living in their heads rent free

The fact mazza has the audacity to call anyone racist after sticking up for troy is beyond me, he's the biggest racist I've come across on the app

Discusting.

The favourite word of the bully brigade. 🤔. Yes, I agree, it's discusting. You utterly discusting bullies, maybe if you spent just a little more time learning basic English grammar and spelling you might get a bit further in your real life and move on from your sad Tiktok life.

Reactions: 7
Discusting.

The favourite word of the bully brigade. 🤔. Yes, I agree, it's discusting. You utterly discusting bullies, maybe if you spent just a little more time learning basic English grammar and spelling you might get a bit further in your real life and move on from your sad Tiktok life.
has anyone noticed they all say "generally" when they mean "genuinley" makes me cringe every time

• Haha
Evening, it broke my heart watching her cry like that, hes all she has in the world.
Yes hes not a nice man at times but lucy depends on him and yes he has enabled that but anyone with a heart will see how nasty all this is.
These people really need a life, lucy doesnt go for them, they all jump on anyone she duals saying lucy willl find their info, will chase their kids etc when in fact its the haters that do all that. Lucy sits wanting gifts and to play boxing.
Im actually gobsmacked with all these people on lives tonight all talking about lucy!!
Laughing at her crying! Come on people have some compassion!!
Strangers on the internet having such hatred to others is mind blowing! Yes i have my opinion but i have never or will never obsess like they have!
Mazza and troy are so so paranoid they have brought that upon themselves!!
Yep she literally modded the whole holiday 😳🤦‍♀️ madness!
And ofcourse she still hasn't admitted her bullshit and false information with the whole krusty situation 🤥

For all the people who keep saying L gets people to make her accounts because her IP is banned. She wouldn't be able to go on at all if that was the case! Someone making an account for her wouldn't change that she logs into it with her own IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . One of the many strange rumours keep doing the rounds!
They literally make anything up to stay relevant.
Not one bit of their “evidence” etc has turned out to be right.
Do these people not have their own lives to live, their own families to interact with instead of sit and wait for Lucy to go live to sprout more BS. What a sad way to exist. And they say that Lucy does nothing, what exactly do they contribute to society?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.